NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

@lostmario @Eddage @Map @MilaGi @Agent Gibbs

I didn't enjoy last weeks raid. I got the impression that nobody could be arse with it. I was thinking of not bothering with this group because of it but then thought that me and some others always miss out on the other groups that are formed due to not checking the forum at the relevant time.

So if anyone remains interested lets do Hard Mode on Sunday?

I'm still up for it!

Will we be starting in the afternoon? Say 3 or 4pm?

I didn't enjoy last weeks raid. I got the impression that nobody could be arse with it. I was thinking of not bothering with this group because of it but then thought that me and some others always miss out on the other groups that are formed due to not checking the forum at the relevant time.

I'm well up for the raid, its the only thing i enjoy with Destiny right now, once you've got all the loot/level you want the rest of the game becomes boring..... i think its because solo the game is very monotonous, as a party on a Raid or strike its great.

I actually think second characters can kill the game for you - you basically NEED more than one character to get items to level up (and to a lesser extent get achievements) but again, solo having to do twice as much single player gets old fast

It will be miles better when the next DLC is out and there is more to do again, but once you've done everything solo 10 times a week that will get old too, apart from the social elements

I'm up for Sunday, and if anyone wants to raid Friday I'm free then too, or nightfalls/weeklies

I agree with what some others have posted, I think this article also does a good job explaining some of the problems we now face.

Yeah, still up for the raid! Sunday shouldn't be a problem for me.

I was definitely not feeling it last weekend, but it had been a long week and I couldn't really be arsed doing anything on Sunday, not just Destiny. Add the fact that as soon as I logged on I heard a story about how @lostmario had got a Gjallahorn and he was NEVER going to use it and I felt even less enthusiasm (seriously having a Gjallahorn and never using it should be a bannable offence).

I am up for hard mode on Sunday but unless lost actually levels up that rocket launcher and uses it then we are going to find it extremely tough to beat Crota. I think @Map is the only one in our group who has one.

I agree with what some others have posted, I think this article also does a good job explaining some of the problems we now face.

This is exactly how I'm feeling!

Do anyone fancy a Normal Mode Crota's End with our alt run tomorrow's night so I can get some raid gears for my Titan?

reputation_panel.0.gif

We finally are gonna able to see how many points in our Faction Reputations we got in the Menu. Probably another Two weeks before the Heavy Ammo fixes though. :/ Bungie also says it's going to touch on what's in store for Strikes in 1.1.1 in next week's update.

Unless they're randomising enemy spawns and giving the game an AI director of some kind, ain't nothing going to make me want to run strikes again.

Ah I can probably run the normal raid on my Titan tonight if you guys have space for me? Maybe not until after 8 though. Don't need any more gear though, but it would be nice for a chance at some exotic loot.

I'm easy, I'm up for anything.

EDIT: I realise how this sounds and have no regrets

Look like we got 6 players for a 8pm normal raid. Gibbs, Me, Sheikah, Shorty, Deathjam and Eddage. I'll use a Defender's Titan this time.

I'll be Hunter, but if needs be i'll be my lvl32 Warlock - not sure who isn't and is on my friends list so add me before we party up

I was definitely not feeling it last weekend, but it had been a long week and I couldn't really be arsed doing anything on Sunday, not just Destiny. Add the fact that as soon as I logged on I heard a story about how @lostmario had got a Gjallahorn and he was NEVER going to use it and I felt even less enthusiasm (seriously having a Gjallahorn and never using it should be a bannable offence).

I am up for hard mode on Sunday but unless lost actually levels up that rocket launcher and uses it then we are going to find it extremely tough to beat Crota. I think @Map is the only one in our group who has one.

Isn't the Gjallahorn an exotic, if so, I aint dropping my icebreaker.

I'm the sniper anyway. Not going to be messing around changing my exotics during the raid.

I'd rather play Monster Hunter tonight, sorry. Just after a quiet Sunday after last week.

Ice Breaker is amazing. I love it. But you're seriously missing out on something if you a) never use any other special weapons (Black Hammer is better in the raid) and b) never try any primary or heavy exotics. Especially Gjallahorn, which is insanely powerful and so much fun to use. Also you don't need a dedicated sniper player these days, everyone has IB/P&T/Black Hammer/LDR/Longbow. Especially on HM Crota where everyone has to snipe the Sword Bearer anyway.

If you have a Gjallahorn, rarest and best heavy in the game, but you don't level it, tbh I think you're just intentionally hindering your team's progress in the raid.