NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

9's fine.

@Daft I'll take that spot if it's still available.

Yep, yer in!

So, final team for Hard Mode Crota at 8:45 tomorrow is...

Me

@Deathjam

@Eddage

@Shorty

Eric

AlanPartridge

See y'all on the moon!

Yep, yer in!

So, final team for Hard Mode Crota at 8:45 tomorrow is...

Me

@Deathjam

@Eddage

@Shorty

Eric

AlanPartridge

See y'all on the moon!

What characters are people gonna be running? I'd like to take my warlock but will use my hunter if there aren't any and be the sword carrier.

Deathjam - Titan

Me - Warlock

Eric - Warlock

Shorty - Hunter (?)

AlanPartridge - Hunter (but I'm 95% sure he won't want to be the sword barer)

That's cool, @Shorty and I can figure it out between ourselves. I'd suggest I go hunter for this one and Shorty uses his Titan just for extra bubble potential.

Yeah, would be good if one of you isn't hunter so they can be hunter with another group. I am suggesting Thursday at 8:15PM if that's ok, I think everyone in the voice chat on this raid already said they were in for this.

Raid was great success! Got the word of crota to go with my fang, and a second hawkmoon. Lulz.

Yeah, would be good if one of you isn't hunter so they can be hunter with another group. I am suggesting Thursday at 8:15PM if that's ok, I think everyone in the voice chat on this raid already said they were in for this.

Raid was great success! Got the word of crota to go with my fang, and a second hawkmoon. Lulz.

I finally got an Icebreaker drop, better than nothing I suppose!

Oh and the crucible is still shit, the only difference when playing with friends is that I feel bad for being crap and letting the team down, whereas I couldn't give a toss about letting randomers down :heh:

I finally got an Icebreaker drop, better than nothing I suppose!

Oh and the crucible is still shit, the only difference when playing with friends is that I feel bad for being crap and letting the team down, whereas I couldn't give a toss about letting randomers down :heh:

You did fine man, we all let each other down last night. I was so drunk I hardly remember it. Sheikah got 200 kills in one game I think but everything else is a blur. Great fun though.

I'd appreciate going Titan (or Warlock) this evening. Need a break from the pressure of Swordbearing :p

Edited by Shorty

You did fine man, we all let each other down last night. I was so drunk I hardly remember it. Sheikah got 200 kills in one game I think but everything else is a blur. Great fun though.

I'd appreciate going Titan (or Warlock) this evening. Need a break from the pressure of Swordbearing :p

Damn man, enjoyed that game, wanted to play more actually! First time running warlock in the crucible and enjoyed it. 32 kills isn't quite 200 but it was pretty damn good. :p

Shame we lost that one right at the end when a mega bout of lag pegged us out of a few easy kills!

@lostmario @Eddage @MilaGi @Agent Gibbs @Map

Im free on Weds, Thurs and Sunday for Raid action. When is best for people?

All those days are fine with me - no preference :)

Damn man, enjoyed that game, wanted to play more actually! First time running warlock in the crucible and enjoyed it. 32 kills isn't quite 200 but it was pretty damn good. :p

Shame we lost that one right at the end when a mega bout of lag pegged us out of a few easy kills!

Haha yeah that was quality. I'm not a huge fan of crucible but really enjoyed that last night!

Nightfall today is apparently Winter's Run on Venus, with yet again all 3 elemental burns on. @Map @Zell said they were up for this tonight, from around 8 to 8:15 PM onwards ok? Heroic Weekly is apparently just void burn (kisses new word of crota).

The 6 of us that said we'd do the raid again, is Thursday 8PM ok? @Map @Zell @Shorty @MilaGi @Eddage

If we needed to continue the raid on another day after that then Sunday afternoon would be best for me, as I won't be around this weekend unfortunately.

Nightfall today is apparently Winter's Run on Venus, with yet again all 3 elemental burns on. @Map @Zell said they were up for this tonight, from around 8 to 8:15 PM onwards ok? Heroic Weekly is apparently just void burn (kisses new word of crota).

The 6 of us that said we'd do the raid again, is Thursday 8PM ok? @Map @Zell @Shorty @MilaGi @Eddage

If we needed to continue the raid on another day after that then Sunday afternoon would be best for me, as I won't be around this weekend unfortunately.

Aye it's the Archon Priest with all three burns.

As for the raid, I'll wait until @Blade has decided which day would be best and can go from there :)

Thursday is good for me.

Hoping to do nightfall and weekly at around 6 if people are gonna be online?

if we get through the raid quick enough his week does anyone want to do VOG on hard mode (aka not hard anymore mode)? still want that vex and other weapons

Sorry guys, I can no longer make tonight. I'll be around tomorrow if you don't mind doing it then, but I won't be offended if you decide to do it with someone else.

I'm still okay for the Raid on Thursday.

To be honest there's that much to do on it this week with not much time for me since I'm away Friday and Sat. Could be me, @Map and another do some nightfalls today, I'm certain there'll probably be stuff leftover to do tomorrow anyway @Zell out of the 3 nightfalls/heroics (unless we go super all out or something!)

Any takers for last nightfall spot today, starting around 8?

I'm available for the nightfall with 3 characters tomorrow (Weds) if anyone's interested!

I'm available for the nightfall with 3 characters tomorrow (Weds) if anyone's interested!

I'd like to do it with my titan at some point (level 29 though).

I reckon @Zell will be, @MilaGi !

Can I just confirm again with you guys if Thursday is good for a raid? Seeing as it doesn't look like anything other group has yet organised that date. 8:15PM.

@Zell @Map @Shorty @Eddage @MilaGi

Thursday is fine with me.

Just completed the raid with @Daft @Shorty @Deathjam Eric and Morgan, we flew through it in about 2 hours, really starting to get Crota down now! I also got the Crux of Crota so am in possession of Nechrocasm, had a quick go with it and its pretty damn fun! Just need Word of Crota and I'll have all the raid weapons. :yay:

I need to do it with my hunter so I'll run it with you tomorrow sometime too

@lostmario @Eddage @MilaGi @Agent Gibbs @Map

Im free on Weds, Thurs and Sunday for Raid action. When is best for people?

Tonight or Sunday are ok with me.

I reckon @Zell will be, @MilaGi !

Can I just confirm again with you guys if Thursday is good for a raid? Seeing as it doesn't look like anything other group has yet organised that date. 8:15PM.

@Zell @Map @Shorty @Eddage @MilaGi

Thursday should be fine although I might not be able to start till 9pm if that's ok with everyone.