NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

That sounds like a plan. Normal mode can be done in half an hour, so we can just do that before hard on a Sunday (while you guys do one on Friday too).

Let's say we do the normal at 3:30PM on Sunday, followed by the hard mode. That gives us a bit more time to complete hard before people go off to make evening meals and whatnot.

Sheikah

@MilaGi

@Map

@Eddage

@Shorty

@Zell

I think this should be the last change, I know Map and Milagi have confirmed, but the rest of you please say if this is ok.

Yeah fine by me I guess. If anyone's up for anything on Fri PM give me a shout, still need Nightfall & Weekly on one character, and Weekly on another.

Anyone for Vault of Glass Hard tonight at 8pm? 2 Spaces.

Fatebringer is still awesome (better than Word of Crota), I still need Mythoclast, and there's that exotic chest and exotic drop on Atheon, happy to let people swap to alts to open the chest, too.

1. Me

2. @MilaGi

3. @Eddage

4. @DaveTheCow

5. (Space)

6. (Space)

Edited by Shorty

Yeah fine by me I guess. If anyone's up for anything on Fri PM give me a shout, still need Nightfall & Weekly on one character, and Weekly on another.

I need to do a nightfall and weekly on one of my characters, can I sign up to that now? I'll likely be on for a lot of the evening, probably quarter to 8 onwards.

@Blade, that was probably my fault; I basically always raid with Eric anyway but I then had AlanPartridge as a confirmed space as well because he sucks at communicating on any kind of social network (as much as I've tried to get him to join this place) and then Drift became part of the group. To be honest, I thought it was going to be pretty hard to have enough people to raid week-in week-out especially as time went on so I focused on having a regular group. Turns out that that plenty of people still play months after launch and getting a raid group together wasn't too hard and instead of keeping people together for raids (and attempting not to leave anyone behind) it just kept people out. Which, you're right, is bullshit.

Maybe we should re-examine clan management because at the moment the Destiny app has push notifications and a lot of tools to make this much clearer and we aren't using it. In fact, I set up a new clan because the N-Europe one is redundant.

Anyway, Blade, if you're up for finding a PUG tonight for Crota Hard I'd be up for that, maybe @DriftKaiser @ReZourceman @Deathjam @DaveTheCow would be too. I'll ask Eric, as well. We might not even need a PUG.

Anyone else up for it?

@Blade, that was probably my fault; I basically always raid with Eric anyway but I then had AlanPartridge as a confirmed space as well because he sucks at communicating on any kind of social network (as much as I've tried to get him to join this place) and then Drift became part of the group. To be honest, I thought it was going to be pretty hard to have enough people to raid week-in week-out especially as time went on so I focused on having a regular group. Turns out that that plenty of people still play months after launch and getting a raid group together wasn't too hard and instead of keeping people together for raids (and attempting not to leave anyone behind) it just kept people out. Which, you're right, is bullshit.

Maybe we should re-examine clan management because at the moment the Destiny app has push notifications and a lot of tools to make this much clearer and we aren't using it. In fact, I set up a new clan because the N-Europe one is redundant.

Anyway, Blade, if you're up for finding a PUG tonight for Crota Hard I'd be up for that, maybe @DriftKaiser @ReZourceman @Deathjam @DaveTheCow would be too. I'll ask Eric, as well. We might not even need a PUG.

Anyone else up for it?

What time? I'm supposed to be going out tonight but don't feel that up for it as its only gone and bloody snowed making it super freezing outside.

Anyone for Vault of Glass Hard tonight at 8pm? 4 Spaces.

I still need to do a nightfall and weekly so I'd be up for that Friday.

Would do VOG tonight but probably won't be on till 9pm.

I'm up for it if nobody wants to do VoG, otherwise I'd be up for it tomorrow. Any chance you would rather do HM VoG today and HM Crota tomorrow?

Why start a new clan? Even if this one is being underused, starting to use it with an existing base of 40 members makes more sense than starting from scratch, surely.

To be honest I wasn't even aware that you could organise games by utilising the clan/app, but I would rather not move the discussion away from here. We've arranged so many raids, games and nightfalls on here I can't see that it's ever been a problem. If notifications are the only issue then turn on email notifications or get tapatalk and enable push notifications.

New clan members like @DaveTheCow are always looking for a space, that's why whenever I start a Raid I try to have it "Me and <space>, <space> etc.." rather than "Me and @mention @mention..."

In fairness, I always used to do this and have only started mentioning the same list of people for hard this time as we all agreed a repeat run on voice chat, which was in no small part due to the fact we spent a while working out a tactic and becoming familiar with it.

I'm sure others will agree with this as well; sometimes when you're 1 guy down, if it's approaching the reset then it's a case of 4 or 5 people do it or nobody does it before the reset. In those cases I reckon it's a good idea to just grab someone off Destiny LFG.

I'm up for it if nobody wants to do VoG, otherwise I'd be up for it tomorrow. Any chance you would rather do HM VoG today and HM Crota tomorrow?

Why start a new clan? Even if this one is being underused, starting to use it with an existing base of 40 members makes more sense than starting from scratch, surely.

To be honest I wasn't even aware that you could organise games by utilising the clan/app, but I would rather not move the discussion away from here. We've arranged so many raids, games and nightfalls on here I can't see that it's ever been a problem. If notifications are the only issue then turn on email notifications or get tapatalk and enable push notifications.

I started it kind of as an aside for people not on the forum because I know a fair amount of disparate players and I thought it might help sort out raids with forum raiders and non-forum raiders (like Drift and AP - even though Drift is on the forums - I talk to both on WhatsApp and iMessage 90% of the time, as well as a few other people who I know would like to raid but aren't on the forum). I was thinking another clan/app would help with that. It might not but I thought it was worth a shot. It's not like you can't link the clans, there's an 'alliance' function.

Also, if I find someone awesome on a PUG I think adding to the N-Europe clan might be a bit weird, maybe I'm wrong. It's not like it stops us raiding together, it's just the N-Europe clan has a space to organise raids in and anyone not signed up to the forum doesn't and this week I had real difficulty finding people to raid with so why not? @Shorty, this is literally what we used the WhatsApp for except we used it with forum members which added to the confusion. Now I'm trying to expand the player pool by bringing in non-forum members.

The raid was organised so quickly this week taptalk wouldn't have helped. And it's not like I didn't ask if anyone wanted to raid a couple times (and am still trying to organise one).

I've also signed up to the100.io. It's an interesting site.

Also, as great as this place is to organise the raid, it's also a place to talk about the game and it's easy to miss posts.

Edited by Daft

I agree on that; guys can install Tapatalk purely for notifications or new posts in the topic, so you'll be alerted whenever something happens. Keeps the talk here and you still get notified. I also like the large number of clanmates we've got in this. Perhaps @Jimbob can make more of us administrators or whatever?

That sounds like a plan. Normal mode can be done in half an hour, so we can just do that before hard on a Sunday (while you guys do one on Friday too).

Let's say we do the normal at 3:30PM on Sunday, followed by the hard mode. That gives us a bit more time to complete hard before people go off to make evening meals and whatnot.

Sheikah

@MilaGi

@Map

@Eddage

@Shorty

@Zell

I think this should be the last change, I know Map and Milagi have confirmed, but the rest of you please say if this is ok.

Sounds good to me.

Anyone for Vault of Glass Hard tonight at 8pm? 4 Spaces.

Fatebringer is still awesome (better than Word of Crota), I still need Mythoclast, and there's that exotic chest and exotic drop on Atheon, happy to let people swap to alts to open the chest, too.

1. Me

2. @MilaGi

3. (Space)

4. (Space)

5. (Space)

6. (Space)

I'd be up for this if it's still happening.

I need to do a nightfall and weekly on one of my characters, can I sign up to that now? I'll likely be on for a lot of the evening, probably quarter to 8 onwards.

Up for this btw.

Up for this btw. Need a third for Nightfall/Weekly at 7.45pm Friday, anyone?

@Map said he would do it too, after I posted.

Got a shift tonight. Should be free for another Nightfall Strike or Raid etc tomorrow.

I'm not free tomorrow but maybe Friday is better for everyone else.

Anyone for Vault of Glass Hard tonight at 8pm? 3 Spaces.

1. Me

2. @MilaGi

3. @Eddage

4. (Space)

5. (Space)

6. (Space)

I need to run Weekly & Nightfall with both my Hunters, also happy to do any raid with Lv 31. Available from 3pm today(Thurs) or any time Friday.

I agree on that; guys can install Tapatalk purely for notifications or new posts in the topic, so you'll be alerted whenever something happens. Keeps the talk here and you still get notified. I also like the large number of clanmates we've got in this. Perhaps @Jimbob can make more of us administrators or whatever?

I'll have a look at that, just made you an admin.

dependant on if i'm working at stupid o'clock tonight i might be up for a raid or weekly or something on primary or alt...but heavily depends on if work troll me like last night and call me at 7:30 telling me to be in at 4am....stupid Fing snow (that didn't really happen)

Any lower level groups running Crota might want to use this Boomer distraction tactic.

Seems like a good plan.

Cool! Anyone else?

Might have been a little late notice. Let's see who we have by 6 and then work out if it's worth going on LFG or something.