NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

We could always start later if that helps? If @Deathjam is happy with that. I just threw 7:30 out there.

@ReZourceman what about you? (And anyone else, for that matter.)

I think 8 should be ok, if not then very likely by 10 past 8. If that's ok then definitely sign me up!

I think 8 should be ok, if not then very likely by 10 past 8. If that's ok then definitely sign me up!

Sweet. If @Deathjam is in we have four people. We might as well say 8:30. Sound good?

Edit: Or do you mean you're VoGing? Now I'm confused.

Edited by Daft

I'll be back in like 10 min, so actually early!

Edit: sorry, were we not VoGing? :p

2nd edit: ahh man, sorry, I was replying to Shorty about the VoG, for some reason I had mixed the 2 in my head and thought you were doing it too. :S

Edited by Sheikah

Waaaa! A sword away from downing Crota and then connection issues forced us to retire. Comedic bit of Gjallahorn slapstick when @Deathjam ran in front of me. Honestly, I'm amazed that kind of thing didn't happen more often. Ha!

And there was me falling off the windowsill a couple times. So dumb.

We'll see if we can finish Crota off on the weekend. @ReZourceman and Morgan are up for it and dookel was keen and awesome as fuck so he's joined the clan and wants to finish it.

Kind of amazing how the first Crota Hard raid was so unfun but that was a blast.

Someone posted some advice on reddit that I can't believe I never thought of before: make sure the sword bearer is host to eliminate lag on Crota's down time.

@Sheikah @Shorty What time were you thinking of doing the nightfall/weekly tonight as I'm also doing a raid as well. I'm still up for the nightfall/weekly but it may have to be before or after the raid if that's ok with you guys?

Sorry my bad, I've got totally confused with what I'm doing and when this week. :confused:

I'll be upgrading my SUROS this week. @ReZourceman - Don't forget to upgrade your Icebreaker!!

No heavy ammo synths is saddening. I still have 40 and another ~40 across both alts but still.

@Sheikah @Shorty What time were you thinking of doing the nightfall/weekly tonight as I'm also doing a raid as well. I'm still up for the nightfall/weekly but it may have to be before or after the raid if that's ok with you guys?

Sorry my bad, I've got totally confused with what I'm doing and when this week. :confused:

What time does your raid start? I'll probably be on from 8PM onwards, or thereabouts.

Looks like Xur is selling shit again this week (Dragon's Breath). No heavy rocket ammo! Out of order really, given they've acknowledged the heavy ammo bug the least they could do is have Xur stock it until it's fixed.

He's had nothing worth buying bar heavy ammo synths for months. Every time you should just buy 50+. They're ridiculously cheap, no excuse not to.

I must have bought 40-50+ the last time.

After we finally finished the hard raid last time, I was left with 1. Next time I will fill out an entire inventory of one of my characters with heavy ammo!

Yeah, my Titan is going to be a Heavy Ammo synth mule.

She can take it.

I'm regretting not buying more heavy ammo packs the last time he sold them. Isn't it something like 1 strange coin for 5 packs? I think I have only 15 packs left now

@Blade what time is the Raid tonight? 8:30ish or earlier? :)

Yeah really could've done with the Ammo packs today :x the other two sources are way too expensive.

Best get ahead of the game, @Deathjam - you up for finishing Crota on Hard tomorrow (Sat) at 6?

Current team...

Me

Eric

Deathjam

(I'm going to try and message Dookel)

So there are two free spaces open for anyone, I know @ReZourceman and @DriftKaiser might be keen. And I'll send AlanPartridge a message, too. Open to anyone, though.