NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Ir Yut cheese method in CE. Looks like fun!

Edited by Shorty

Anyone up for a raid tonight at 8:30? I'll be sword carrier for crota.

@Map @MilaGi @Zell @Deathjam @Sheikah @Shorty @Daft @ReZourceman @Blade @Agent Gibbs @anyone I've forgotten (on my phone so not sure if those mentions will work...)

Also looking to do a few nightfalls before and should be on around 6.

Cheers for the mention, but I won't be around tonight :(

Can't even get an early finish to get on for nightfall either!

Will be around Weds & Thurs if anyone fancies doing the nightfall/weekly x3!

Stuck a "LFG" post up on one of the sites earlier in the hope of getting a chance to run at least some of the VoG on normal. Within about 5minutes, I was grouped up and off I went.

2 and a half hours later, I return exhausted but victorious, in a way at least. Man, that should've been a lot easier than it turned out to be but getting 3 good players and 2 scrubs doing very little (as well as one dropping out on Atheon and then his replacement constantly dropping out and rejoining) made it a bit ridiculous at times :shakehead

Went pretty well for the first half, wiped at the Templar once because someone forgot to take out an oracle and the cleansing thing was finished, but got through that ok. Someone opened the loot chest before I got there so missed out on that one :blank: not that it matters much seeing as I got guff from the raid anyway (Ascendent Shards and Energy and the Kabr boots and Vision of Confluence or whatever it's called). Labyrinth was pretty quick, although someone kept trailing behind and got us spotted at one point. The same person made us wait 10 minutes while he tried to complete the jumping puzzle.

As for Atheon, I lost count of how many times we wiped. The same one guy causing trouble and then another not picking up the relic, or not cleansing when he did, just took the biscuit. Couldn't believe it when we cleared on pretty much everyone's last willing attempt.

So finally done it. And with that, I think I'm done with Destiny unless Bungie really have taken on board the feedback/backlash from TDB and make some improvements. You know, when someone who does very little in the raid and causes lots of bother finishing it gets the bloody Gjallarhorn and everyone else gets muck, it's a bit ridiculous. And yeah, while there were some good ideas, in the end it didn't feel all that worth it. At least I can now say I've done it and, tempted as I have been to see what Crota's End is like, I think I'll make a start on something else now and see what happens with this over the next couple of months.

@Ganepark32 have you bought the DLC? If so I wouldn't bother with VoG normal, you can just play crucible until you can buy some 33 light gear then do VoG hard with the clan :)

Hell if he had the DLC we can drag him what ever level through Crota's end or VOG HM and get him some awesome gear

Well shall we say 8:30, @Shorty hosting, everyone reset your router before we start and anything else that will help reduce lag!

@lostmario @Eddage @Map @MilaGi @Agent Gibbs

I didn't enjoy last weeks raid. I got the impression that nobody could be arse with it. I was thinking of not bothering with this group because of it but then thought that me and some others always miss out on the other groups that are formed due to not checking the forum at the relevant time.

So if anyone remains interested lets do Hard Mode on Sunday?