NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

5th Flawless. Got another DoP with Hidden Hand. Other are Counterbalance and Rodeo. Alot of people said Counterbalance DoP is the best one lol

Nightfalls in groups ofcourse. I am not insane.

I managed Hunger pangs at the boss solo. Didnt have to kill the boss. 40 fragments in store. Can easily reach 45 as several are easy ones(in strikes mostly).

I am halfway through the collection quest of the Void sword. I'd say thats tougher than the boss quest :p

Ahh well I did imagine so but wondered who you might have been teaming with! I'd love to be able to grind up with the non-raid stuff due to most people moving on to HM, and me still not being tip top with it, plus the hassle of getting together with folks for it too etc. Maybe I should start looking to try and join LFGs for the raid bits each week - I just feel not practised up enough to not be a liability really.

Ahh well I did imagine so but wondered who you might have been teaming with! I'd love to be able to grind up with the non-raid stuff due to most people moving on to HM, and me still not being tip top with it, plus the hassle of getting together with folks for it too etc. Maybe I should start looking to try and join LFGs for the raid bits each week - I just feel not practised up enough to not be a liability really.

Yeah I am catching up. Normal mode seems easy enough given the lower damage requirements. Add me to your groups I need to check here often. AM i free to join the clan here?

Right now I am stuck doing trials with randoms I cant seem to get 7 wins for a doctrine. I have gotten 6 though...

Anyone up for trials? :grin:

Failing that I could try a hard mode run and learn more.

Yeah I am catching up. Normal mode seems easy enough given the lower damage requirements. Add me to your groups I need to check here often. AM i free to join the clan here?

I do believe you are free to join the clan! Think @Jimbob set it up and accepts new peeps. I am amazed to see that you didn't only reach your light levels on just one character, but all 3! You're definitely much better than me :p

Thanks for the few games of IB last night @Sheikah and @mrmilagi, was fun despite my low scorings :p Heyho seemed to rather enjoy himself too, don't think he often crucibles much.

We tackled the Nightfall after, it's the one with the Darkblade and that misty chamber downstairs which I usually really hate as a strike. However with its Small Arms buff it really made everything a lot faster! Probably one of the easiest Nightfalls I've done so far(where afterwards, RNGesus gave GUsher the good shit when me and heyho need it -.-).

I did run out of primary ammo just before the boss though, and had to get a synth out of my vault - and I still can't recall where the fuck I originally managed to get primary ammo synths from in the first place!

Finally got the rare scarab emblem post Lighthouse victory. Haha

Think it's time for me to take a break from Destiny since I probably already done everything for now.

Edited by DriftKaiser

Finally got the rare scarab emblem post Lighthouse victory. Haha

Think it's time for me to take a break from Destiny since I probably already done everything for now.

Sometimes I hate you :P lol

Me, @Shorty and @Zell came face to face with this top 1% rank player...and lived.

This was our final match on the ticket, we went flawless with no mercy use. :D

Was epic. Shorty apologised afterwards for starting a teabag sesh, we were pretty ecstatic by that point!

Edited by Shorty
Noob

I can't believe what I'm seeing!!! @Shorty, @Zell and @Sheikah. ALL YOU SHOULD GET A SCARAB EMBLEM FOR THAT AMAZING COMEBACK!

Could you remove the youtube domain but leave the code of your video. :P

Well I can't view the video, so I'm just going off of how ecstatic DriftKaiser is.

I can't believe what I'm seeing!!! @Shorty, @Zell and @Sheikah. ALL YOU SHOULD GET A SCARAB EMBLEM FOR THAT AMAZING COMEBACK!

Could you remove the youtube domain but leave the code of your video. :P

Zell got one a game or two after, but not the rest of us. :heh:

Me, @Shorty and @Zell came face to face with this top 1% rank player...and lived.

This was our final match on the ticket, we went flawless with no mercy use. :D

Was epic. Shorty apologised afterwards for starting a teabag sesh, we were pretty ecstatic by that point!

That was great to watch! Shame you weren't streaming it like the last one lol. Well played though!

That Drago guy has a headshot percentage of 84.5% with the sniper (in Trials). Pretty damn ruthless!

I was on Destiny Tracker earlier on and there's a guy who has a Win % on Trials of 96% :\ - mind, that's on Xbox rather than the PS4.

That guy was insane. I did not play well against him. I tend to think of my role as being the one who prevents us all just getting pinned in a corner or being too defensive. I'll almost always rush (aggression level depending on their skill) if not to attack then at least to distract them/mix up their radar. But it just wasn't suitable for that guy who could pick me up while titan skating through a small gap.

I have a video of that game from my perspective too but it's not pretty.

Yep, the link is in my sig @Choze. Click away, someone will accept your request.

Ok request sent.

I am the noob nowadays :(

Ok request sent.

I am the noob nowadays :(

Invited you, you're in.

Some highlights from Trials this weekend...

This team thought they were easily going to win the round by capturing the zone. The lesson here is not to dance until the final whistle:

Also managed to snag a few kills with Truth. Tried to synchronise them in the form of gifs!

^ I have that Truth kill from another angle. Send me your Youtube clip @Zell and I'll cut it together tonight/tomorrow :p

Just to illustrate that I wasn't non-stop-bollocks last weekend as the clips above would suggest :(

Edited by Shorty

Just to illustrate that I wasn't non-stop-bollocks last weekend as the clips above would suggest :(

I bet that golden gunner was well pissed off!

Just noticed that you can transfer things directly to the other characters instead of the vault via the Destiny Bungie app. Best update ever

@Shorty, that Titan smash was majestic. Like an Olympic diver.

I've uploaded a lot of clips to Youtube so you can find my Rocket clips there.