NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Got a question about the rumour DLC contents. Is the current Destiny Expansion Pass included the Expansion 1-4 and Comet Expansion or just Expansion 1-2?

As far as I know it's just the first two. Looks like people will have to pay some more money for the rest of them.

Comet: Plague of Darkness is what each DLC pack should contain content wise.

I wonder how much they'll charge for that.

Comet: Plague of Darkness is what each DLC pack should contain content wise.

I wonder how much they'll charge for that.

The other DLCs are £20 each, right? Comet will probably be £25-30 then, given that it has more content.

The other DLCs are £20 each, right? Comet will probably be £25-30 then, given that it has more content.

And it probably will be on a disc accords to other Redditors. Destiny 1.5 in a way.

Hopefully melee weapons and strategic weapons like a railgun or gauss rifle. Gonna be a good while before we will able to learn more about the Comet Expansion. Can see Bungie drop a teaser/trailer at the E3 this summer.

If it's fake, the people who faked it must be extremely happy with how well people have swallowed this :heh:

If it's real, I imagine the two new weapon classes to be one Special and one Heavy, the latter probably the heavy equivalent of the fusion rifle, eg energy/charge based.

New subclass I would really have expected to land before September since the slot's been there from Day One.

Whatever the next big update is, let's hope it's less about things like the number of new <insert feature we're already familiar with> and more about addressing some of the game's bigger concerns. Such as futureproofing. You need more PvE modes that 6 players can do over and over, like strikes but with more variety. And you need to never turn users' hard worked effort into a massive waste of time again like they did with VoG gear.

@kav82 back next week, it'll be a while before I do a raid with you guys again. Thanks for letting me take part.

Had wondered how they were going to bridge the gap between the release of the House of Wolves content and the next game in 2016 so that leak seems pretty reasonable for what they're doing and what they've given so far.

The titles for the add-ons are interesting. Thought I had worked out what the Comet was in reference to but with the second pack for that being the Force of Gods I may be a little off. But, if the Hive Ship is the location of the raid for Comet (which looks to be the case as the Reef is the location of the raid for House of Wolves and they're both highlighted in green on that slide) then it could still be...

Oryx coming into play. It looks as though Oryx is the dark equivalent of the Traveller from the little bits of information around and from the mission where you destroy the shrine to Oryx, where it is a giant sphere, so the comet could be that with the raid giving mention to the Vanguard figuring out that it isn't a comet but obviously Oryx. Oryx itself may not come properly into play until that last add-on pack, which would kind of make sense as the Hive see it as a god.

But yeah, seems reasonable. As long as they price Comet sensibly (though with Activision behind the publishing and if it does release on disc then it'll probably still carry a price tag in the £40-£50 range) then I'm game as reading up on the little bits of lore from the grimoire cards and stuff has been interesting and made it all the more annoying that all of it has been left outside of the game to access.

Still interested to see where the Cabal fit into things and whether they'll have as much presence in the upcoming add-ons there and whether they'll actually make the Reef a playable location/hub area for the story missions associated with that in House of Wolves (provided the story is going with the whole siding with the Queen to take down Kaliks Prime, in which case I presume the Queen's Emissary stuff will appear again in the coming weeks before the add-on drops).

Thank you RNGesus husk of the pit just from a random blade of crota as I killed enemies on the way to one of the cracks in the daily

VoG Hard run later anyone? At about 4?

Me

@ReZourceman

@Shorty

Currently. Three more spaces.

me and @Map were talking about doing hard mode. Can we take the last two places? Hopefully he'll be online by then

I've no plans Thursday so I should be ok for it @Blade... finally get myself round to giving it a go.

Edited by Kav

@kav82 @MilaGi @Map @Eddage @Agent Gibbs

Raid this thursday? 20:00?

Also cheers to @lostmario for being a member whilst Kav has been ill.

Also I want to do the Nightfall/weekly tomorrow if two others would be kind enough to do it with me.

Thurs @ 8pm is fine with me :)

I won't be around tomorrow evening, but wouldn't mind running the nightfall and weekly if anyone's interested? Maybe Weds or Thurs (before the Raid) if possible!

Anyone up for Crota raid this Tue? Say 8:15 PM?

Yes I'm game. I may have to join late though depending on when I get back from work, but you can go ahead and do the first bit without me if you like!

Anyone up for Crota raid this Tue? Say 8:15 PM?

Count me in. Hopefully with it being my birthday I'll get the drops I need or the game will continue to screw me over.

I'll only be able to play until 10.

@kav82 @MilaGi @Map @Eddage @Agent Gibbs

Raid this thursday? 20:00?

Also cheers to @lostmario for being a member whilst Kav has been ill.

Also I want to do the Nightfall/weekly tomorrow if two others would be kind enough to do it with me.

Thursday sounds good. I'm definitely up for Nightfall tomorrow as well. Shall we say 8:30?

Thurs @ 8pm is fine with me :)

I won't be around tomorrow evening, but wouldn't mind running the nightfall and weekly if anyone's interested? Maybe Weds or Thurs (before the Raid) if possible!

I could probably do it on Thursday before the raid.

I've no plans Thursday night so I'm happy to do the raid, I need 45 shards to get lvl 32 so I need to