NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Anyone want to run the VoG today?

Me and it looks like Rez are up for it.

I'm almost bitter that people are getting Gjallarhorn upgrades. I liked being part of an exclusive club that had 331 Gjallarhorns. :p

Anyone want to run the VoG today?

Me and it looks like Rez are up for it.

I should be on for most of the afternoon so would be up for running it.

EDIT: tapatalk auto embeds, nice!

Instructions at start helped me to log on.

Basically change network mtu settings to 1473.

Link follows and hope it helps:

I hit lvl 32 this morning. Actually feels great knowing I don't have to level up again until house of wolves is out.

Last week, I somehow got 3 exotic bounties on the same day and today I finally completed them all thus I obtained the 331 Damages version of Invective, Bad Juju and Super Good Advice.

Also I got MIDA Multi-Tool from Roc Strike and a new exotic bounty for Pocket Infinity as well. The downside is that it's gonna take me a good while to full upgrade them all haha.

PRAISE THE SUN!

I hate Skyshock so fucking much. Seriously, when did Bungie's map design turn to shit?

Anyone up for a big N-E Crucible game evening? Would be great if we could get a team of 6. Maybe more if we can.

I think I might be on at about 5.

@lostmario @MilaGi @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs

Well done lads! Good stuff! Glad we finally completed Crota's End! Took us less time than Vault of Glass which is good!

Shall we organise another?

How about Friday from 19:00?

Sounds good to me.

We came so close to beating him 2-3 times before.

That boss battle was exhausting

Anyone want to raid tomorrow, 7pm? Currently 4 spaces, expect to be able to fly through it now!

Yep, I'll take a spot.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Last week was so monumentally disappointing loot wise I'm due some serious karma from RNGesus.

Helmet, Black Hammer or Hunger of Crota. Any of those would make me happy. Oh, and Hawkmoon.

Anyone want to raid tomorrow, 7pm? Currently 2 spaces, expect to be able to fly through it now!

1. Me

2. Daft

3. ReZourceman

4. Dan_Dare

I'd be up for it.

Anyone want to raid tomorrow, 7pm? Currently 1 space, expect to be able to fly through it now!

1. Me

2. Daft

3. ReZourceman

4. Dan_Dare

5. @Zell

Can I grab that last spot?

I realise why my sword attacks were going so slowly so can now hit him quickly (apparently if you don't push up on the control whilst doing it you attack mega slow)!

@Eddage are you saying that you're confident to take on Crota now? If so, I'll run it with my Titan :)

I am, yes. Did it last night and was regularly getting 5/6 hits per swordbearer.

@lostmario @MilaGi @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs

Well done lads! Good stuff! Glad we finally completed Crota's End! Took us less time than Vault of Glass which is good!

Shall we organise another?

How about Friday from 19:00?

Enjoyed the Raid although defeating Crota was proving frustrating at times. I reckon we'll definitely get it done much quicker from now though!

Got Black Hammer from the end fight so really chuffed with that! Nice to finally have a solar sniper, but I still want the Ice Breaker. Speaking of which... I helped my mate with the Nightfall earlier this evening... he ended up dead for most of the boss fight (other side of the map from the safe spot) so I couldn't revive him. Defeated the Nexus and he got awarded with... an Ice Breaker. Classic trolling.

I'm available on Friday :) here's hoping I can get either the helmet or boots!!