NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I'm in, can we not start earlier? I don't think I can do Monday so this will be the only chance we have before the reset!

I'll be at Bramall Lane in the day.

I'll be at Bramall Lane in the day.

In that case I probably can't start until 7.

That sounds amazing. You got it? If there's no cooldown for this then that makes it god tier for this raid.

It got a cooldown. Think it's around 5 seconds which probably enough for a quick getaway from the thralls tbh.

Got No Land Beyond in the raid last night.

It's AWFUL. Might actually be one of the worst guns in the game. So I decided to take down a Devil Walker using just it.

Took over 11 minutes.

I'll be nightfalling tonight, who can join me? I'll be on by 8, and looking to do it twice (with my alt too). Even if you just want to do it once then you're more than welcome. Also going to do the weekly afterwards.

One of the guys who 2-manned Vault of Glass on hard has done the Dark Below Raid on his own.

Had a great day for loot on Tuesday. I did the Nightfall with Shorty and Eddage and received the new Dragon's Breath rocket launcher as a reward. Later on I did the Crota's End Raid and received Gjallarhorn from the first chest! Today I'll also be picking up Patience & Time from Xur.

What shall I level up first, my Patience & Time or my Black Hammer? :yay:

Just a warning, apparently you should avoid purchasing the Bonus to Hive Majors perk on the Black Hammer:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2pp0ae/sga_black_hammer_sniper_do_not_purchase_the_bonus/

@kav82 I shall man up and persevere :heh:

Also should be able to do Monday night as well now since I wont be going out and can start tomorrow at 6, so silver linings...

One of the guys who 2-manned Vault of Glass on hard has done the Dark Below Raid on his own.

I find that incredibly sad!

You feeling any better?

@kav82 until he gets better and wants to take part.

Tomorrow at 19:00 I believe we are starting.

I'm looking forward to gaming with you guys again but I don't fancy it until I stop shitting so often! Haha

I'm looking forward to gaming with you guys again but I don't fancy it until I stop shitting so often! Haha

As I said anyone is welcome to cover you for the week until you let me know that you are up for gaming.

No-one is losing their place unless they piss about :)

So I managed to do the first part of the raid solo, then got across the bridge and killed one ogre before the annihilator totems activated. Not sure what it is that set them off, time limit maybe. With a bit of practice I should be able to nail that part solo as well.

All I got for my efforts was energy though. Where are all the weapons?!

Update.

Managed to do the bridge section (cheesed it so I didn't actually have to go across) just got more shards.

At least I know now that I can get three lots of drops each week with my hunters though!

I'm good for tomorrow.

Been watching a few videos and reading some tips and I think we should be able to beat him reasonably easily. Shouldn't take us anywhere near as long as Atheon did!

@kav82

So when are we continuing the raid? Tomorrow at 8?

Yep, was agreed for 20:00 tomorrow.

MilaGi was going to let us know whether he could make it.

How do you do the bridge on your own?

Just did the lamps and the bridge first time with my warlock, so if I can do it then anyone should be able to! The method of launching yourself half way across the map with the second lamp works a treat and the bridge section is even easier with the warlocks glide.

Got some gauntlets for my warlock and more energy.

No doubt Bungie will patch the bridge part very soon though :heh:

Yep, was agreed for 20:00 tomorrow.

MilaGi was going to let us know whether he could make it.

I don't think I can cos of the stupid Stoke vs Chelsea match :mad:

Will let you know tomorrow for sure, but it's about a 10% chance I'll get online

I don't think I can cos of the stupid Stoke vs Chelsea match :mad:

Will let you know tomorrow for sure, but it's about a 10% chance I'll get online

Boooooooo

You need to get your own TV. Oh well the show must go on. Hopefully we can get someone to fill you in for tomorrow.

Boooooooo

You need to get your own TV. Oh well the show must go on. Hopefully we can get someone to fill you in for tomorrow.

Do we really need six for Crota?

Boooooooo

I do indeed! I'll be gtting a new gaming monitor after New Year which I'll be using mostly for my PS4, so will have more availability thereafter :)

Edited by MilaGi