NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

@kav82, have you guys done Nightfall & Weekly yet?

I've not Lost, but I've been ill all week so I've not been gaming at all... too busy pooping and puking unfortunately. Haha

I might put this on later if I'm feeling up to it but I'm still not feeling too great to be honest.

Yep definitely.

Vault of Glass - Hard Mode

"Suddenly We Want Shards Again"

Sunday 2pm

1. Me

2. @Sheikah

3. @lostmario

4. @ReZourceman

5. @DriftKaiser

Any other level 30+ want in?

I'd be up for VoG again. Should hopefully be reasonably quick if everyone's 30+!

@kav82, have you guys done Nightfall & Weekly yet?

No I havent done it but wanting too.

Hey guys, FINALLY got a ps4 so hopefully I can join you guys on all the fun destiny has to offer. Been playing on the ps3 and can just carry everything over on the ps4 so im pretty well geared.

Just haven't touched the raids that much as no one ever seemed to know what they were doing.

Hey guys, FINALLY got a ps4 so hopefully I can join you guys on all the fun destiny has to offer. Been playing on the ps3 and can just carry everything over on the ps4 so im pretty well geared.

Just haven't touched the raids that much as no one ever seemed to know what they were doing.

Awesome to know you'll be joining Deathjam! Looking forward to gaming with you again.

I am thinking about getting the game as its avaliable cheap here and there. Looking forward. Worth getting the season pass straight away? I know top end stuff is dlc but will i get there fast?

I guess there are some people who have experienced game elements like this before. But this is the worst implementation of those elements. I have come across. The game is also super repetitive with a tiny amount of content. As a next gen game its a uprezzed last gen game. With weird decision to go 30 fps on PS4. There isnt much going for this game. The artwork and music and perhaps its strongest points.

No idea what the reviewers giving this 8's and 9's are smoking. Its a 6/7 tier game at best (in this world where games are mostly rated on a 7-10 scale). The fps mechanics are weak, the game structure is weak and worst of all the game wont have many defenders once people burn through all the content quickly (at over £40 for the game and £35 for a pass, this will be fun to watch). I never ever thought the game would be this dissapointing. But the beta was a wake up call. The final game didnt change much sadly...

Haha. U-turn, motherfucker. Eat your own silly words and bow down to magnificence of this game. :p

Edited by Sheikah

@kav82 @MilaGi @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs

NEW RAID DAY!!!

TONIGHT AT 19:00

Please let us know if you can't make it. It could possibly be rearranged for tomorrow if it suits everyone else. If not then I will post asking for someone to replace you for that Raid only (until the reset)

Oh, Gibbo! FYI you may join the Party Chat and also the Fireteam without prior invitation ;)

@kav82 @MilaGi @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs

NEW RAID DAY!!!

TONIGHT AT 19:00

Please let us know if you can't make it. It could possibly be rearranged for tomorrow if it suits everyone else. If not then I will post asking for someone to replace you for that Raid only (until the reset)

Oh, Gibbo! FYI you may join the Party Chat and also the Fireteam without prior invitation ;)

1900? i could have sworn it was 1400 before...and i'd cleared my day

Oh well back to trying to get to lvl30 before the Raid

Gibbo i like that

1900? i could have sworn it was 1400 before...and i'd cleared my day

Oh well back to trying to get to lvl30 before the Raid

Gibbo i like that

I know you did, apologies. It's @MilaGi fault. He now can't make it while 19:00.

@kav82 @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs

Yep it's my fault! I hold my hands up! I'll be aiming to get on for around 6ish if I can.

I've reached the lvl 30 club now though :D

Pfft, level 30 was so last week, all about level 31 now :heh:

Good night of gaming with @kav82 & @Blade.

Both weekly and nightfall missions done.

That is easily the best strike in the game. Realy enjoyed doing it with you guys last night.

Pfft, level 30 was so last week, all about level 31 now :heh:

Have I told you lately how much I hate how lucky you are? :P

Have I told you lately how much I hate how lucky you are? :P

Nothing but pure hard work :heh:

Anybody up for doing weeklies/nightfall today? Some time between 4 and 7?

I'm up for doing weeklies and nightfall. I'll warn you though that I'm in the process of re levelling my gear though

I will if I can get online a bit earlier. Can't promise though!

@lostmario @MilaGi @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs

This Raid is tough isnt it. We only completed the first area but what a great moment when we finally did!! Had a really good laugh tonight aswell!

Well done Map for getting some Raid armour. Good luck upgrading that!

We are now in the second area. Lost cant play tomorrow. It seems that we definitely need 6 people to do that area which means we need one more member.

Providing, we can get 6 members we will do the Raid again tomorrow at 20:00. If not we will arrange another after the reset.

Edited by Blade

@lostmario @MilaGi @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs

This Raid is tough isnt it. We only completed the first area but what a great moment when we finally did!! Had a really good laugh tonight aswell!

Well done Map for getting some Raid armour. Good luck upgrading that!

We are now in the second area. Lost cant play tomorrow. It seems that we definitely need 6 people to do that area which means we need one more member.

Providing, we can get 6 members we will do the Raid again tomorrow at 20:00. If not we will arrange another after the reset.

It was bloody hard!

Also I recommend everyone watches the video I've spoilered, we have missed a chest which kind of annoys me since we spent so long doing it! The good news it's easy to get solo - I've just been back in with all three of my characters and got another 4 radiant shards and 2 radiant energies. Apparently you can get armour and weapons from it as well though.

The chest respawns each time you die so if it isn't in the first door then just get yourself killed and try again.