NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Sorry guys, just not well and couldn't even keep my mind on it.

And so you should i ended up having to watch love actually with the missues because i was done early!!

[/sarcasm]

seriously though like blade said, no need to apologise

Wish i could level up to lvl 30 between now and then, i just don't have the raid Armour i need to do it

No need to apologise. You're not well.

We'll rearrange for 20:00 tomorrow.

If people can't make tomorrow then please let us know asap. That way I can try and get someone in to replace you for that raid only.

@kav82 @Eddage @Agent Gibbs @Map

Sorry guys, I can't make it tonight. Stupid Monday Night Football taking precedence over anything else!

Good luck :)

Hope you're feeling better Kav!

@kav82 @Eddage @Agent Gibbs @Map

Sorry guys, I can't make it tonight. Stupid Monday Night Football taking precedence over anything else!

Good luck :)

Hope you're feeling better Kav!

Cheers for letting us know!

We have a space free for tonight if anyone is interested.

Cheers for letting us know!

We have a space free for tonight if anyone is interested.

Two spaces, I'll not be on either.

We will struggle with just four. So if we can't get at least one more person to join then we will have to sack it off.

Sorry guys, done it twice already. If we are ever a man down we just use Destiny LFG, which is super handy for finding people.

Any other night I'd be in but Mondays are N-E Fifa Club nights, I can't miss that.

No worries thats understandable

looks like we might be off tonight then eh @Blade?

I'll keep an eye on the site to see if anything changes

still doing the dark below Sunday then?

No worries thats understandable

looks like we might be off tonight then eh @kav82 @MilaGi @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs - we will do the new Raid this Sunday! Exciting times!

As before, please let us know if this date is not suitable so it can be rearranged.

So apparently you can reach level 30 with the expansion without venturing to the Vault of Glass.

Maybe I'll boot up Destiny again tonight and join the fun : peace: Any Raid happening Wednesday or Thursday with a slot for me? :p

Won't have time next weekend :(

Hm...not sure if I have time next week...definitely not on Tuesday.

I need a timetable and data of every raid team there is :p

I absolutely love the strike. It's a good long one, too.

Not tried the Vex strike yet.

Got to bits of 33-Light armour. I'm on my way to lvl 31.

I absolutely love the strike. It's a good long one, too.

Not tried the Vex strike yet.

Got to bits of 33-Light armour. I'm on my way to lvl 31.

How can you access the strike?

Do I need to finish Eris' story quests first?

With that new 33-light armors I'll hopefully be able to join some of you guys on the hard Vault of Glass Raid (and later the new Raid) : peace:

Already got new chest, arm and leg armour for my hunter from the vanguard and got a legendary engram drop with a new helmet for my warlock. Good start!

Although its annoying that they all need Helium Filaments to level up - the one material I don't have over 150 of :/

The strike on Earth is really good the Vex one is pretty poor though.

Already got new chest, arm and leg armour for my hunter from the vanguard and got a legendary engram drop with a new helmet for my warlock. Good start!

Although its annoying that they all need Helium Filaments to level up - the one material I don't have over 150 of :/

Man you're so lucky with your armour! One Raid, get. One day of DLC, get. Haha

Man you're so lucky with your armour! One Raid, get. One day of DLC, get. Haha

Two raids...

:heh:

Done the three story missions in about 30 minutes and now it's the bounty hunt all over again.

Plus two strikes (one exclusive which is supposed to be quite bad and has a reskinned boss) and a raid (that still doesn't have matchmaking, which raids will sadly never get).

Calling this an "expansion" is ridiculous. If I didn't get the expansion pass with the limited edition which I got cheaper than normal thanks to some vouchers, and if I paid 19.99€ (!!!!!!!) for only (!!!!!!) The Dark Below I'd be fucking pissed off.

Yeah, yeah, "you don't have to buy it"; "I will get hours and hours of playtime". Sure, as soon as I find the time to invest into the raids I'll enjoy it more. It's just the audacity of Bungie to price this "expansion" so high and add pretty much no "real" new content that annoys me :blank:

/rant

Anyway, before you throw your hate all over me: I have spent a lot of time with Destiny and will probably spend some more time with it. Money (for the vanilla game) well spent. :p