NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Finally got the rest of the Spirit Bloom I needed and levelled my gauntlets out... and now I'm in the 30 Club!

Defo up for the Tuesday/Wednesday run! @Daft. Me need some badass gauntlets and a helm before the Dark Below DLC come out!

Group 2:

@kav82 @MilaGi @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs

A really decent Raid last night. Map obviously needs a bit of lady luck on his side next time. Shall we organise another one? This Wednesday at 20:00?

Group 3

@kav82 @lostmario @Eddage @Ganepark32 @Zell

We need to organse a Raid for you guys. How about Sunday in the afternoon?

@kav82 @lostmario - Shall we do the weeklies tomorrow? Let's say around 20:00?

Edited by Blade

I'll go down for Wednesday please. Not gonna be around most likely on Tue this week.

Group 2:

A really decent Raid last night. Map obviously needs a bit of lady luck on his side next time. Shall we organise another one? This Wednesday at 20:00?

Group 3

Sunday will work well for me.

Current Raid teams are...

TUESDAY - 9PM

Me

Eric

@DriftKaiser

@Shorty

AlanPartridge

WEDNESDAY - 7:30PM

Me

Eric

@DriftKaiser

@Shorty

@Dan_Dare

@Sheikah

So just one more open for tomorrow.

I could do tomorrow if the spot is still going.

Group 2:

Sounds good with me! hopefully i can get those damn shards i need to hit Lvl29 then we can surely try Hard mode (and fail) i'm about 11 short of levelling up i think, just two more slots on my helmet need doing

Map really needs some luck, but who knows it might pay off when he gets the next raid's armour

I just hope i don't get any more energy yet, i've got 27 (i think) just sat there unused unneeded

@Blade - Ach, Sunday afternoon is one of the few days which I can't do this week :(

Thinking about when I'm free, I've got Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights to myself and then next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights as well any time after 8pm. Don't know how helpful that is for everyone in Group 3 for arranging something.

Probably gonna be me being the awkward one trying to get anything sorted.

Started a new character on this on Saturday night as I was getting a little bored just running the Crucible and the daily missions/bounties with my Titan (sorry @Sheikah for not responding to your invite that night, was pretty much only wanting to play a little bit of Crucible and then as I say started a new character). Picked the Warlock class to give that a go and apart from not really taking to the Glide they have, as opposed to a Lift double jump (I can't quite get used to it as it seems very timing specific for getting height or floating horizontally), I'm enjoying it so far. It's a change anyway but think because I've spent more than enough time running patrols and bounties and redoing missions as my Titan that it's all feeling a bit bleh replaying all that again as a newer character.

I'll see how I get on, got the character to level 8 last night after finishing up the Earth missions which isn't too bad. Do like that the subclass is unlocked from the start on subsequent characters after you've got passed lvl 15 with another. Still thinking I'll stick with Voidwalker at the moment though may start levelling the Sunslinger subclass as well in the event that I get The Dark Below expansion and want to try the Crota's End raid as I suspect that subclass will be more useful in the Hive raid.

Sunsinger is great for raids BTW. You can self revive, which is the only way of reviving in hard mode between boss checkpoints.

I could do tomorrow if the spot is still going.

Boom! You're in! Nice one.

Group 2:

Group 3

Will certainly try! Can't guarantee I'll get the TV though since the Arsenal vs Southampton match is on!

Just need the chest armour now and I can join the level 30 club, although will probably take another 30 raids to get it! Haha

Hope @Map gets some luck in the next one!

Group 2:

Group 3

I can't do Wednesday, could do any other day though.

Also @Blade you're plan of organising the DLC raid for the Saturday night (which I believe would be the 13th) doesn't work for me. Got a mate's birthday that night. Could do Friday night and then Sunday though.

Nights I'm not free... 5/12, 12/12, 18/12, 19/12... and any I organise a date for, haha.

Group 2:

A really decent Raid last night. Map obviously needs a bit of lady luck on his side next time. Shall we organise another one? This Wednesday at 20:00

I can do any night this week, although wouldn't be able to start till just after 9pm on Thursday. Got my fingers crossed for more shards and boots :blank:

Right...

Group 2

I suggest we do the DLC Raid on Sunday 14 December. Is that okay with everyone? Times confirmed as we approach it. Likely to be early afternoon.

This Raid coming...Sunday night again? 19:00?

Group 3

@kav82 @lostmario @Eddage @Zell @Ganepark32

I'm going to suggest next Monday at 20:00. Any objections? If that is not good with people then please put when you are available for the next week so I can have a go at fitting it within everyone's availability.

@kav82 @lostmario - I look forward to doing the weeklies at 20:00 tomorrow.

Right...

Group 2

I suggest we do the DLC Raid on Sunday 14 December. Is that okay with everyone? Times confirmed as we approach it. Likely to be early afternoon.

This Raid coming...Sunday night again? 19:00?

I should probably be able to do that, My girlfriend complained though, something about more Christmas shopping that day but i'll just take her another day (how can a woman plan a shopping trip that far in advance?)

The raid again Sunday is fine with me

TUESDAY - 9PM

Me

Eric

@DriftKaiser

@Shorty

AlanPartridge

Me

Eric

@DriftKaiser

@Shorty

@Dan_Dare

@Sheikah

So just one more open for tomorrow.

TUESDAY - 9PM

Me

Eric

@DriftKaiser

@Shorty

Me

Eric

@DriftKaiser

@Shorty

@Dan_Dare

Sorry, went full retard and missed this.