NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I've a Warlock at 9, I'm thinking of ranking up the fucker so I can start doing the daily/weekly/raid/bounties twice.

I did it in about 8-9 hours, first raid I ran with my alt netted me the gear I needed.

Having gotten bored of CoD: Advanced Warfare already (not really taking to the multiplayer), decided to have a go on this the other day after a good couple of weeks out and after getting over the headache that the game was giving me after booting up (no idea why as the frame rate is stable on the PS4 and think generally the FPS on CoD: AW is the same so ::shrug:) managed to bump myself up to level 28 after spending my Crucible and Vanguard marks I had saved up and dismantling them for the Ascendant Shards. So yay!

Gonna be a long slog to get to anything higher as I need another 41 shards to get everything fully upgraded and only ever seem to be getting Ascendant Energy from the public events so lots more Crucible... :blank: Guess I could do more of the Tiger playlist Strikes to get legendary gear and dismantle that, will see.

Wish I did have the time to try the raid but don't seem to have much spare at the moment so just a slow grind to higher ranks for me I guess.

You can't get to level 30 without at least one bit of raid gear.

And it only takes us about 90 mins.

Edit: we just did it in an hour.

Edited by Shorty

I hit level 30. Now to run the Raid on Hard again. See if it's that much easier. Think all I really want is Fatebringer now.

Ran the Raid on Hard with my level 30. Finally got the Raid boots.

Ha fucking ha.

Ran the Raid on Hard with my level 30. Finally got the Raid boots.

Ha fucking ha.

I was saying to Shorty that as soon as I buy the boots, I will get the raid boots as a drop. Looks like it's already happened to you, lol.

Thankfully, I still wanted the Raid Boots more because of that Heavy Ammo capacity. 7 Gjallahorn rockets? Yes, plz.

Vex Mythoclast GET!!

Now I just need Fatebringer.

Praxis Chest + Raid Boots = 8 Gjllarhorn Rockets ;)

Congratz on reach level 30 and finally get your boots!

Anyone up for hard mode today, or another Iron Banner sesh?

Would be up both. I should be on this evening.

Anyone up for hard mode today, or another Iron Banner sesh?

I'll have a go at hard mode depending on when you plan to do it.

@kav82 @Eddage @MilaGi @Map

I'm really sorry guys i can't do tonight at all! just had a call from work and they need me to work tonight 6:30 while 10pm

Sorry guys i really didn't expect this, i work for the council and i'm unfortunately on the winter gritting call out rota, and apparently its going to be -1 tonight in Leeds, despite the met office thinking it will be 4ºc

I can definitely do tomorrow night and Tuesday

Cheers for letting us know @Agent Gibbs!

@Blade @MilaGi @Eddage @Map, are you all ok for it tomorrow night before the reset, 20:00-20:30-ish..?

Cheers for letting us know.

I was going to suggest tomorrow. Good shout. Hope everyone can make it!

Edited by Blade

I'll have a go at hard mode depending on when you plan to do it.

What times good for you, say 7pm? Could do with the last two places being level 30. @Sheikah, @Daft?