NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Really sorry guys, made a post the moment i got the call from work.

I'd much rather be at home toasty warm playing destiny

Still its better than the time i'm normally called out, i normally do 4am to 7am, so at least with this shift its not that "bad"

Really sorry guys, made a post the moment i got the call from work.

I'd much rather be at home toasty warm playing destiny

Still its better than the time i'm normally called out, i normally do 4am to 7am, so at least with this shift its not that "bad"

No worries.

@kav82 @MilaGi @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs.

Tomorrow @ 20:30 it is.

@Zell @DriftKaiser @lostmario to be honest I don't really fancy another hour looking for lfg teammates and another 2 hours failing to beat the confluxes, so unless we get 2 more experienced clan teammates, ideally one level 30, I reckon we should leave it til later in the week.

@Zell @DriftKaiser @lostmario to be honest I don't really fancy another hour looking for lfg teammates and another 2 hours failing to beat the confluxes, so unless we get 2 more experienced clan teammates, ideally one level 30, I reckon we should leave it til later in the week.

Good idea.

What times good for you, say 7pm? Could do with the last two places being level 30. @Sheikah, @Daft?

Soz, been out all day. And already run through hard mode twice this week.

You guys up for running Hard on Wednesday?

Me and Eric are.

@Shorty is in.

@Sheikah we'll need you to make three lvl 30s.

@Dan_Dare is confirmed, too.

7:30 on Wednesday.

Edited by Daft

Sorry, Wednesday's are not so good for me. I'd be up for doing it on Tue if you guys are able to move it to then?

Had a right laugh on this tonight with @MilaGi, looking for jumps on the moon for the Tumbler... and he found the most epic of jumps to trick off!

Had a right laugh on this tonight with @MilaGi

*cough* I was on last night too with you and MilaGi *cough*

Leaving me out. Standard eh @lostmario? ;)

Edited by Blade

If you're all willing to start at 9, otherwise no can do.

I'd be able to, but would anyone else? It doesn't normally take us more than an hour and a half to 2, mind.

@Zell

@Shorty (and Dan Dare)

Yeah why not, we could even finish another day if needs be, I mostly want the Templar fight anyway. I'm not sure Dan will be free though.

Edited by Shorty

Yeah why not, we could even finish another day if needs be, I mostly want the Templar fight anyway. I'm not sure Dan will be free though.

Yeah, to be honest I might be able to spare 45 min to finish Atheon on Wed if we get to that stage tomorrow.

No worries.

@kav82 @MilaGi @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs.

Tomorrow @ 20:30 it is.

Just a reminder lads :) Today at 20:30.

Please post here asap if you cannot make it. As the reset happens tomorrow I will try and find a replacement for you.

This does not mean you will lose your place on future raids though :) .I just take the view that as the reset happens tomorrow anyway I would rather just get it done than lose it.

I plan to keep this group together until people lose interest in taking part in the Raid.

Could also everyone let me know if they plan to buy the DLC? I know that Kav and MilaGi have already purchased it. I'm happy, if everyone else is to keep this group together for the new DLC Raid.

**@kav82, @lostmario shall we do the weekly stuff tomorrow? I will also be happy to help out anyone else during the week. I'm sure kav will be too.**

Cheers

Edited by Blade

Yeah, to be honest I might be able to spare 45 min to finish Atheon on Wed if we get to that stage tomorrow.

I'll ask Dan.

Think AlanPartridge is free too.

I'd be able to, but would anyone else? It doesn't normally take us more than an hour and a half to 2, mind.

@Zell

@Shorty (and Dan Dare)

I would be available Tuesday night, but would have to stop around 11 at the latest.

I would be available Tuesday night, but would have to stop around 11 at the latest.

Yeah that sounds fine, because we could always finish off any small bits the next night.

**@kav82, @lostmario shall we do the weekly stuff tomorrow? I will also be happy to help out anyone else during the week. I'm sure kav will be too.**

Got a time in mind, don't want to be doing it too late.

Soz, been out all day. And already run through hard mode twice this week.

You guys up for running Hard on Wednesday?

Me and Eric are.

@Shorty is in.

@Sheikah we'll need you to make three lvl 30s.

@Dan_Dare is confirmed, too.

7:30 on Wednesday.

Is it still Wednesday, if not when?

I'm in if its Wednesday.

Edited by lostmario

Got a time in mind, don't want to be doing it too late...

Is 20:30 ok? If it's too late a time I can be on from 18:00 onwards but @Blade won't be home from work until later.

Is 20:30 ok? If it's too late a time I can be on from 18:00 onwards but @Blade won't be home from work until later.

If you want to do it earlier I'm available from about 18:00 as well. Would be available to do it again later with @Blade as well with my second character.

The Dark Below info for those interested, they had me at new raid to be honest.

The new armour and weapons look sweet as well.

Is it still Wednesday, if not when?

I'm in if its Wednesday.

Tuesday (tomorrow) at 9PM now.

Shorty (30)

Dan

Sheikah (30)

Me (30)

Eric

AlanPartridge (30)

Could probably run another on Wednesday, though.