NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Yes mate, fingers crossed!!

I was also inspecing you and you appear to have a red and white ghost!! Where did you get it from?

It's the limited edition exclusive shiz.

Yes mate, fingers crossed!!

I was also inspecing you and you appear to have a red and white ghost!! Where did you get it from?

Limited Edition game, it's the only way (as far as anyone's found) to reskin the ghost at the mo.

Edit: yeah that ^

Fingers crossed for the Raid Gauntlets this week, that'll take me to 30 once levelled.

I think they've increased heavy ammo drops. Could just be imagining it but I seem to be finding a lot more.

Love the 10 bounty slots as well, turning in 7 completed bounties at the same time is awesome.

Is your Ice Breaker maxed out? I was only doing about 9000 with Praedyth's Revenge, but i still have a fair bit of leveling up to do with it

No! i've just got the first (or maybe second) damage upgrade, I've not even got the icebreaker perk before the three final damage upgrades yet...

Its freaking awesome! wish i could equip it all the time!

Is your Ice Breaker maxed out? I was only doing about 9000 with Praedyth's Revenge, but i still have a fair bit of leveling up to do with it

I know what's happened here.

@Agent Gibbs looked at the damage he was causing to Atheon after gaining Weapons of Light from @Map's bubble-shield.

You were looking at the damage you were causing after gaining no buff because @Blade had no idea what Weapons of Light was and just "smiled and nodded" (as he put it) when we told him to equip it on his shield.

Classic Blade!

No! i've just got the first (or maybe second) damage upgrade, I've not even got the icebreaker perk before the three final damage upgrades yet...

Its freaking awesome! wish i could equip it all the time!

Oh wicked! Wonder what damage it does when it's fully upgraded! It's been on the top of my wishlist for aaaages!

I can tell you it does about 12500 to Atheon on Hard during Time's Vengeance, by a level 30, when fully upgraded with no extra buffs.

@Sheikah, we raiding tonight? What time?

I can tell you it does about 12500 to Atheon on Hard during Time's Vengeance, by a level 30, when fully upgraded with no extra buffs.

@Sheikah, we raiding tonight? What time?

Yo, yeah 8PM I'm aiming for (should be fine to make that time). @Zell too. Anyone else want to join in then please join me, otherwise I'll add randoms to take the places.

@kav82, @Blade

Are we doing the weekly stuff tonight? Shall we say 8:30?

I'm free whenever. @lostmario, I'm happy doing it more than once so if you need anyone to do stuff with give me a shout too!

I'm free whenever. @lostmario, I'm happy doing it more than once so if you need anyone to do stuff with give me a shout too!

Yeah LM give Kav and I a shout and happy to do it with you whenever.

@Eddage - 20:30 is sound with me :-)

Yo, yeah 8PM I'm aiming for (should be fine to make that time). @Zell too. Anyone else want to join in then please join me, otherwise I'll add randoms to take the places.

I'll join you at 8pm, are you doing hard or normal raid?

Cool, we're doing normal tonight.

Oh @Daft.

Iron Banner is up. We need rank 3, then we can buy the boots for 9950 glimmer. Still, rank 3 and then it resets after it ends. I know what I'll be playing if I don't strike gold tonight...

Also to people who have the expansion pass (ie. limited editions) or who have otherwise preorderd the next expansion...the mail man is meant to have a surprise in store.

It's a legendary sparrow

Does anyone fancy joining me for Iron Banner tonight?

I have boots to get. And the more we win/rinse n00bs, the quciker.

Yeah I'm game for it.

Edited by Kav
I can't type, as Dr. bob pointed out.

Oh @Daft.

Iron Banner is up. We need rank 3, then we can buy the boots for 9950 glimmer. Still, rank 3 and then it resets after it ends. I know what I'll be playing if I don't strike gold tonight...

I'm about 10 matches away from Rank 3.

Soooooon... :awesome:

Is the raid start at 7:30pm or 8pm tonight?

7:30

@lostmario

@ReZourceman

@Dan_Dare

Me

Eric

Drift

Everyone still in?

I haven't even started on Iron Banner yet, what with raid/nightfall/weekly last night. How long has it taken you to get from absolutely no rank to rank 3?

I was Rank 1 from the previous Iron Banner...although that's only like 100 points or something anyway. From there, with Bounties, probably about 8 hours.

So I already had the emblem and the shader which adds +10% each to wins.

And I've only had one bad streak where I lost five games and then won the sixth (meaning I could cash in my medallions). I think I've won 2/3 to 3/4 of games too.

@kav82 should be up for it aswell.

Aye if you wouldn't mind, that would be great! :-D thanks!

I've currently ranked my warlock to lvl 10 but still a fair bit to do yet! Ranking up pretty fast to be fair.

Aye if you wouldn't mind, that would be great! :-D thanks!

I've currently ranked my warlock to lvl 10 but still a fair bit to do yet! Ranking up pretty fast to be fair.

I've a Warlock at 9, I'm thinking of ranking up the fucker so I can start doing the daily/weekly/raid/bounties twice.

I've a Warlock at 9, I'm thinking of ranking up the fucker so I can start doing the daily/weekly/raid/bounties twice.

Likewise. I already have legendary/exotic gear so that's not an issue. It's being arsed to go through everything again lol