N-Europe

Destiny

Dog-amoto

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to do it with my titan at some point (level 29 though).

Thursday is fine with me.

Just completed the raid with @Daft @Shorty @Deathjam Eric and Morgan, we flew through it in about 2 hours, really starting to get Crota down now! I also got the Crux of Crota so am in possession of Nechrocasm, had a quick go with it and its pretty damn fun! Just need Word of Crota and I'll have all the raid weapons. :yay:

Sweet man. I'm really enjoying Word of Crota, it was nice for me since I've never got Fatebringer (despite doing hard mode VoG a trillion times). Really needed it given the only other void primary I had was Atheon's Epilogue, which feels pretty shit to use most of the time.

I had a Word of Crota/Patience and Time/Hunger of Crota setup for nightfall, all bases covered. Was glorious. :D

Looking forward to the raid on Thursday, if everyone else could confirm that'd be swell.

Yeah, nice one on that raid yesterday @Deathjam @Eddage @Shorty

After we got past any weird lag conditions it didn't take too long and actually we did it the first time we got to the Ogre room. I'm finding as soon as a run reaches the Ogre Room, we're sorted.

And finally after three HM completions I got a weapon so woot woot! Word of Crota, it's a bit of a headshot beast. Still...lacks the brilliance of Fatebringer but it's great to use.

@Eddage @Deathjam - I should be online from 7pm tonight since I have a 4pm finish from work. What time you guys free? I'll use my warlock :)

@Zell - will you be online later? Happy to run the nightfall with you if you're online.

@Sheikah - count me in for Thurs!

@Blade - Sunday afternoon is fine with me :)

I'll be on by 7 playing with my new CE toys

@Eddage @Deathjam - I should be online from 7pm tonight since I have a 4pm finish from work. What time you guys free? I'll use my warlock :)

@Zell - will you be online later? Happy to run the nightfall with you if you're online.

Yes, will hopefully be on from around half 7. Looking forward to it.

Lets do Sunday. Afternoon is a shout. Would people be happy with that?

Sunday afternoon should be good for me.

I'm online now so should be good for 7, not sure what time i'll be stopping (very briefly) for food though.

Bungie just said that we will get the House of Wolves in the Q2 (Between April and June). Sorry @ everyone.

They are gonna nerfing/buffing some weapons. For more information, Click here

Urgh. They are nerfing the Hand Cannon for being too awesome. :/

I read a leak somewhere the other day (might have been on /v/) that someone had datamined the code for the game and found the content for house of wolves unlocks May 12th (a tuesday) so April to June seems right, they originally had it planned for March so perhaps the 3 month window allows an early or late release