NEurope
Jimbob

The Red Dwarf Mafia

Vote: Magnus Peterson.

You're being suspiciously vague about the situation.

I don't want to say too much at this point - as I said, it's my first game and I'm being careful not to ruin things unintentionally or get myself targeted by the Mafia. Also, I will tend to play in character a little bit.

My PM didn't say anything about Lister, but it did say I was too drunk to use my power. I just remember incidences of Lister waking up with a traffic cone a lot in the show!

So someone targeted you, you got drunk because they targeted you and because of that you couldn't use your power?

Votes (as it stands)

No Lynch - Dud, Magnus Peterson (2)

Magnus Peterson - Cube (1)

Majority = 9 (16 players)

Day ends 11pm Saturday

Yeah I think he's just having a bit of fun with his first game. Yvonne, I can at least say that I definitely did not target you last night.

Also, I said that it ISN'T Legion, because he wouldn't just be lister. Legion could be amongst us though, but as someone mentioned it might a polymorph or gelfs? Was it some sort of weird pleasure-gelf that could assume the form of anyone? The polymorph too if it sucked out something from its host?

The pleasure gelf appeared to each of the characters as their perfect woman.

The Polymorph did suck some elements out of the characters, turning Kat back into Dwayne Dibley, but he travelled around the ship as various items, a ball, a flask etc.

Wait a second, wasn't there a bug that read minds and created convincing illusions? I remember it being discovered because Lister thought he could play the guitar.

I think Magnus Peterson is being incredibly shifty as well...

VOTE: Magnus Peterson

I don't know if someone targeted me. It didn't say anything about being targeted. Also, Yvonne, I did not target you.

I went out drinking with Lister and co. and got really drunk. I had tried to do something, but was unsuccessful, but by trying to do it, I managed to do something else.

Wait a second, wasn't there a bug that read minds and created convincing illusions? I remember it being discovered because Lister thought he could play the guitar.

Psyren. Episode 1 of Series 6. It's purpose was to change it's shape to convince someone to approach it so it could suck your brain out. Usually your desires and favourite people. It was meant to trick you into feeling confident with the Psyren.

A good episode, one i recommend for watching.

Most people have said already but not you @MoogleViper, did you reach your target last night?

What was the episode in which Lister becomes ill and a confident version of him tries to make him go outside and die? That could account for a second Lister.

Most people have said already but not you @MoogleViper, did you reach your target last night?

What was the episode in which Lister becomes ill and a confident version of him tries to make him go outside and die? That could account for a second Lister.

That was an evolved space flu (or something along those lines) which personified his confidence and paranoia. Neither looked anything like him.

That was an evolved space flu (or something along those lines) which personified his confidence and paranoia. Neither looked anything like him.

Episode 5, Series 1 "Confidence and Paranioa".

I really ought to stop quoting episodes, but it's fun.

Votes (as they stand)

No Lynch - Dud, Magnus Peterson (2)

Magnus Peterson - Cube, bob (2)

Majority = 9 (16 players)

Day ends 11pm Saturday

Yeah, there was something which mimicked them based on their minds/impressions thereof. That's how they were able to figure out which Lister it was since it could actually play the guitar whereas the real Lister can't (but thinks he can)

I'm not saying by any means that I trust Magnus Peterson, in fact I far from do, but I do definitely think people finding him suspicious as a first time mafia player(which im fairly convinced her is) is a bit straw clutchy. He's done nothing to really arouse suspicion, has been vocal, and has now even almost essentially explained what happened to him. Let's not punish him just because he's taking some creative liberties with playing the game, if anything it's the sort of thing we need more of!

For the record, the above is just opinion. I know nothing of Magnus either way, and trust him neither way either. I did not target him last night and as far as I'm aware have so far had no interactions with him. I just think it's jumping on a new player who's getting into the spirit of things and that's a bit wank.

Quiet you, I'd almost vote for you myself if it wasn't your first! I'm starting to think more and more we have a polymorph on board, again unrelated to current discussion, but my suspicions point towards it. I feel we won't get much more from this day as it seems nobody has ANYTHING on day two anymore, so I'm going to Vote:No lynch so that I can end the day and casually kill somebody tonight.

It doesn't look like any new info is going to surface today. Magnus Peterson are you Magnus but on a different account? I'm a bit suspicious of you but then I'm not familiar with your posting style (as many weren't with my style when I started). I'll be keeping my eye on you anyhow.

vote: No-one

I'm beginning to see why Jimbob chose this theme. So much potential for crazy hijinks!

Anyway, Magnus doesn't strike me as suspicious at all, really, just getting into the role. We lauded players like Marcamillian and Sprout for it in the past, now it's suddenly suspicious behaviour? :heh: I've said it before, we latch onto the most pointless of things sometimes! :p

No, I'm not this 'Magnus' you speak of. I had noticed him too. I only have this account.

I agree with you on the posting style malarkey. Keep your eye on me if you must but I'd rather not get lynched, if it's all the same?

Anyway, Magnus doesn't strike me as suspicious at all

Then why is has he still not given a clear answer to if he was roleblocked or not?