NEurope
Jimbob

The Red Dwarf Mafia

I reached my target successfully last night, which was otherwise rather uneventful.

My night was also uneventful! I was successful, but didn't learn much interesting. Will wait to see what everyone else has to say.

As with many other people, nothing to report. My power didn't work as it's only effective on very few people.

The write-up mentions two of the same character running around ... a disguise power? I'm thinking such a power is likely either mafia or perhaps neutral, but it seems odd that the write-up would reveal the existence of it already on night 1.

I can't say I have much at this point in time.

I am waiting on that roleblocker to tell us who he targeted, though.

I can't say I have much at this point in time.

I am waiting on that roleblocker to tell us who he targeted, though.

Were you successful in what you tried to do???

Two calls for a roleblocker; yet no acknowledgement it could be a protector? You both know better than that. I mean, if there IS a roleblocker - come forward, but if it was a protector I'd much rather they didn't.

I'd like to know who targeted me actually but I'm probably not going to find out this early.

Were you unable to do what you wanted? I thought you said you'd been successful, but now I see you said there was nothing of significance.

The write-up mentions two of the same character running around ... a disguise power? I'm thinking such a power is likely either mafia or perhaps neutral, but it seems odd that the write-up would reveal the existence of it already on night 1.

In the show, also possibly more than once, there have been things that can take on the form of other people/things. I can't remember exact context for many of them now except Legion, but I'm fairly sure this isn't a case of Legion as he took like a bit of everyone.

I was successful, but as many have said (which I find really odd) my night was pretty "uninteresting".

I will say that the write up references my night.

Two calls for a roleblocker; yet no acknowledgement it could be a protector? You both know better than that. I mean, if there IS a roleblocker - come forward, but if it was a protector I'd much rather they didn't.

We're not calling for a protector, only for the roleblocker. The roleblocker won't know if he truly prevented a kill or not, so he might as well say who he roleblocked. It's a lead.

In the show, also possibly more than once, there have been things that can take on the form of other people/things. I can't remember exact context for many of them now except Legion, but I'm fairly sure this isn't a case of Legion as he took like a bit of everyone.

Is that the guy that was defeated by knocking themselves out, except for Kryten?

Were you successful in what you tried to do???

I'm going to say no, but that's because I know exactly why. Nothing to do with roleblockers or what have you. It's related to my power, so I won't say more.

Is that the guy that was defeated by knocking themselves out, except for Kryten?

Please let it be jayseven with a tennis racquet! :p

That's the guy.

There could also be a Polymorph, or a Gelf of some sort too.

I was successful in my night action, but since I don't actually learn anything I also have nothing to report.

Please let it be jayseven with a tennis racquet! :p

:laughing:

No, I mean, the main cast knocked themselves out so that "Legion" would stop copying them. Only Kryten remained, so he became a robot that kindly followed orders.

If that guy's here, it's safe to say he can use the powers of everyone.

No, I mean, the main cast knocked themselves out so that "Legion" would stop copying them. Only Kryten remained, so he became a robot that kindly followed orders.

Damn bastard copying my Cell powers.

Although following this train of thought he can only use powers of those who are alive. Thus weakening him each time a player is killed/lynched.

So he could only copy them while they were conscious? Also, how/why did this Kryten suddenly become an obedient robot? o.O

So he could only copy them while they were conscious? Also, how/why did this Kryten suddenly become an obedient robot? o.O

Kryten is an obedient robot. As he was the only one concious, this "Legion" also became an obedient robot.

I had gone out on the town with Lister & co. Getting drunk is a priority! Nothing was successful, as I was too drunk!

VOTE: NO LYNCH

[Going to be at work until 09:30 tonight, - and this my first game - so won't have much input at this point].

Yeah they knocked themselves out to deal with Legion. Apologies about the roleblocker thing, Jonnas asked for 'that' roleblocker to come forward and I thought Yvonne had said similar - implying the kill was prevented by a roleblocker.

Also, I said that it ISN'T Legion, because he wouldn't just be lister. Legion could be amongst us though, but as someone mentioned it might a polymorph or gelfs? Was it some sort of weird pleasure-gelf that could assume the form of anyone? The polymorph too if it sucked out something from its host?

I was with Lister. He didn't mention anything sucking on his life-force... That's usually the sort of thing he'd tell me!