NEurope
Jimbob

The Red Dwarf Mafia

Votes (as they stand)

No Lynch - Dud, Magnus Peterson, Rummy, Sheikah (4)

Magnus Peterson - Cube, bob, Yvonne, Moogle (4)

Majority = 9 (16 players)

Day ends 11pm Saturday

@mr\-paul

@bob

@Jon Dedede

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Magnus Peterson

@Nintendohnut

Heads up to everyone, night ends earliest 11pm tonight.

Then why is has he still not given a clear answer to if he was roleblocked or not?

Um, what? He has said that he tried to do something, yet was unsuccessful due to drunkenness. It doesn't really get much clearer than that.

Um, what? He has said that he tried to do something, yet was unsuccessful due to drunkenness. It doesn't really get much clearer than that.

But I know that he wasn't roleblocked, which is why the initial statement confused me and I asked for is to be put clearer.

No Lynch - Rummy, Nintendohnut, Jonnas, Jon Dedede, Cube, Magnus Peterson, Sheikah (8)

7 voters, 8 votes

No Lynch - Dud, Magnus Peterson, Rummy, Sheikah (4)

Magnus Peterson - Cube, bob, Yvonne, Moogle (4)

4 voters and 4 votes for each.

Therefore double voter is one of the following:

Nintendohnut, Jonnas, Jon Dedede

I would appreciate knowing who. Denials would also help.

I have already stated that I don't know if i was role-blocked. I paraphrased the PM I got as best I could. Since it doesn't explicitly say that I was role-blocked, and this is my first game, I couldn't possibly tell you if I was. My character got drunk; that is all.

Now you tell us.

I can prevent roleblocks. My power wasn't needed last night as Magnus wasn't roleblocked.

And that's a valid point. But until you pointed that out, there wasn't a single good argument against Magnus, yet four people had already voted for him, and that worries me.

And that's a valid point. But until you pointed that out, there wasn't a single good argument against Magnus, yet four people had already voted for him, and that worries me.

I voted as a joke by the way.

Remove vote

Not that it'll make a difference. The day is ending in 45 minutes, and I doubt a majority will be reached by then.

I voted because lynches are the only way for town to win!

chair used to argue that as well. And he had pretty sound reasoning as well.

Although it's really irritating when I die early on when I'm a townie. So I'm not sure I would want to inflict that on anyone else without at least a smidge of evidence.

I'm in the "lynches are the way forward" side, but I have a soft spot for debutees. If Magnus were someone else, I'd have voted.

But as it stands, I can only assume the drunkeness is, somehow, a result of Magnus' power.

Day ends now. I'll do a proper post when I get home.

For now, get them targets in

Again I ask, before Cube pointed out his actual argument, what exactly did we have on Magnus? Nothing. He said from the beginning that his action was unsuccessful due to getting drunk. The only reason Cube started to question this was because he had info to the contrary. Until then nobody had batted an eyelid, because it's a completely common occurence with a standard explanation and thus elicited no suspicions. Magnus's only "crime" was a bit of roleplaying, something we've only lauded other players for doing and which is even less surprising considering it's his first game, yet suddenly he's being called "vague" when he has been perfectly clear from the beginning about what transpired.

Of course, now we actually do have a contradiction, making Cube's suspicion valid, but I am looking at the people ready to pounce when there was nothing on him. The easiest argument would be to say they were mafia trying to jump on an innocent, but the more worrying explanation is that people are often way too eager to jump on minutiae that result in innocents being lynched. How many times have we actually caught mafiosos with that strategy? And how often has it simply removed our focus from the actual mafiosos?

Aaand now it's night time. Apologies, I took a while writing my post and so missed the switch.

Lynches are the way forward but too often people don't assess whether people are out of character, instead comparing people against their preconceived idea of a 'perfect' townie. In this case it's difficult because I don't have any idea what Magnus's behaviour is like.

Jimbob maybe you need size up announcements when day is over, or an alternative? (colour maybe? i still say size is best)

*sleeps*

My apologies then, I'm suprised I actually noticed the day was even over as I was half cut when I came on last night! Also no automerge.

Quick reminder, night ends 11pm tonight. Need them targets in asap if you havn't already sent them in, if so thanks kindly.

@mr\-paul

@bob

@Jon Dedede

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Magnus Peterson

@Nintendohnut

For entertainment, here's another clip

Now then, if someone could prevent the automerge that would be so kind.