NEurope
Jimbob

The Red Dwarf Mafia

So he could only copy them while they were conscious? Also, how/why did this Kryten suddenly become an obedient robot? o.O

We was a gestalt entity that existed as a combination of all the minds (that were on his spaceship). When they were unconscious, he could no longer contain their mind, only Kryton's. And since Kryton is programmed to aid the life of a human above the life of his own, Legion was forced to help them escape.

Seriously though, watch the show.

Kryten is an obedient robot. As he was the only one concious, this "Legion" also became an obedient robot.

Ah, now I get. Darn imprecise personal pronouns! :heh:

Seriously though, watch the show.

All right, all right! Give me a break, though! :p

Give me a break, though! :p

OK, you have a 30 minute break. That's just enough time to watch The End.

I'd advise Youtube as a good source for clips. Can't find the whole Legion Episode, but there are some clips showcasing him.

Edited by Jimbob

Nothing interesting happened to me...i did my thing but i don't think it did anything.

Do we do the vote now then?

Were you unable to do what you wanted? I thought you said you'd been successful, but now I see you said there was nothing of significance.

I was successful in my actions.

With the two Dave Listers thing... there could be many reasons. Time travel, polymorph... it could even be one of his sons.

Votes (as it stands)

No Lynch - Dud, Magnus Peterson (2)

Majority = 9 (16 players)

Day ends 11pm Saturday

All this "I was successful but have nothing of interest" stuff would annoy me...if it weren't for the fact I'm in exactly the same boat. I'm assuming that at SOME point someone will learn something... if a role blocker isn't even going to come forward we have literally no information for today.

Will vote later, no point shortening the day when people haven't posted yet.

At least with no kill this isn't as much of a wasted day as it usually would be. It's kind of like this is a second day 1.

I never said I have nothing of interest! I have plenty of interest, it's just inappropriate to share it all right now. I did however receive a follow-up to my night PM that said something, which I will post in just a minute when I figure out how to read my PMs on this theme.

On my way out after my action, I was given an evelope/note that told me there was a good guy nearby. It isn't my doing or anything to do with me as far as I can tell, so hopefully someone else can shed light on it.

Did you get a name? I'm not asking you to reveal it, obviously, but from what you posted it sounds like you just got some information saying that someone good is near you.

What is a shoe tree? I take it its a character specific thing?

Thanks for the Memory (Red Dwarf)

It is Saturday night and Rimmer's (Chris Barrie) death-day, and a party is arranged for him on a planetoid they encountered with a breathable atmosphere. Back on Red Dwarf, Rimmer drunkenly confides to Lister (Craig Charles) about his one single solitary sexual encounter with Yvonne McGruder, the ship's female boxing champion, and tells Lister that, although it is entirely his own fault for deciding to put his career over his personal life: "I would trade it all in. All of it — my pips, my long-service medals, my swimming certificates, my telescope, my shoe-trees. I would trade everything in to be loved, and to have been in love."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanks_for_the_Memory_%28Red_Dwarf%29

BTW It was a different Yvonne. I can't box.

So that was one of Rimmer's posessions!

With the two Dave Listers thing... there could be many reasons. Time travel, polymorph... it could even be one of his sons.

Well his sons are called Jim and Bexley, after Jim Bexley Speed. So they wouldn't be called Dave Lister. Although they could have been mistake for him, as Rimmer did (in future echoes iirc) when he saw Bexley die and thought it was Dave.

Didn't reach my target last night, nothing to report yet.

Correction on this, got to my target but got no result (sorry, working out how to interpret the PM).

Well his sons are called Jim and Bexley, after Jim Bexley Speed. So they wouldn't be called Dave Lister. Although they could have been mistake for him, as Rimmer did (in future echoes iirc) when he saw Bexley die and thought it was Dave.

That's what I meant :p

Nope, no name, the note was exactly as I said. I'm thinking maybe someone good targetted me, or somebody can send notes; the latter possibility currently makes me want to not put too much stock into it as yet.

His third son is called Dave.

I'm going to assume guilty until proven innocent on anyone who I find targeted me on N1 as no one has come forward. I know I was targeted by at least two people, possibly three.

I had gone out on the town with Lister & co. Getting drunk is a priority! Nothing was successful, as I was too drunk!

That sounds like you're saying that you were roleblocked.

It does!? This being my first game, I had assumed that's just a thing that happens sometimes when you drink.

So, I was blocked then, was I? Who dares block me!? Who, I say!...

...Although, thinking about it, things can get pretty heavy when your drinking with Lister!

Vote: Magnus Peterson.

You're being suspiciously vague about the situation.