NEurope
Retro_Link

Bayonetta 2

Amazon.de still has NO version available to pre-order. Just a template version...Is there any chance we'll get the First Print edition in Germany?

Amazon.de still has NO version available to pre-order. Just a template version...Is there any chance we'll get the First Print edition in Germany?

Unless some unit's have been specifically allocated then I don't think so. The thing has now sold out everywhere.

There are three bundles:

The single disk version, which is just Bayonetta 2, there is the double pack, which consists of Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2, both on physical disk and it seems as though they both have their own boxes, but come together in one card case. Finally, there is the must have masterpiece that is the first print edition, which is both games, both in separate proper cases but packaged in an awesome commemorative box, which includes art book!

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/wii-u/bayonetta-2.list

Wait, so the single disk version of Bayonetta 2 don't include the Download Code of Bayonetta 1 anymore? They charge you £10 extra for the first game? I don't mind paying for it, but when they've been advertising that Bayonetta 1 would be included as a free download, it's kinda a letdown. Please correct me if I'm wrong though, and if this is about the physical copy only :).

Wait, so the single disk version of Bayonetta 2 don't include the Download Code of Bayonetta 1 anymore? They charge you £10 extra for the first game? I don't mind paying for it, but when they've been advertising that Bayonetta 1 would be included as a free download, it's kinda a letdown. Please correct me if I'm wrong though, and if this is about the physical copy only :).

Nintendo have never advertised Bayonetta 1 as free in Europe. Amazon put it on their listing by mistake.

Also, the double price is the standard price of a Wii U game, while the single version is £10 cheaper (for some reason, Hyrule Warriors is cheaper over here, but standard price in the USA)

Nintendo have never advertised Bayonetta 1 as free in Europe. Amazon put it on their listing by mistake.

Also, the double price is the standard price of a Wii U game, while the single version is £10 cheaper (for some reason, Hyrule Warriors is cheaper over here, but standard price in the USA)

Ah, that clears up that mess. Gonna get me that special version for sure! How do I thank posts over here? (Not really the post, but Cube anyway :P)

I emailed them and they said I would get the version with Bayonetta 1 in as well.

I would suggest emailing them, quoting your order number :)

I did that, but their response was a little vague. We SHOULD etc But they have both versions on, and my order is still the single disk version so I don't know what's happening.

There are three bundles:

The single disk version, which is just Bayonetta 2, there is the double pack, which consists of Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2, both on physical disk and it seems as though they both have their own boxes, but come together in one card case. Finally, there is the must have masterpiece that is the first print edition, which is both games, both in separate proper cases but packaged in an awesome commemorative box, which includes art book!

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/wii-u/bayonetta-2.list

Oh I know that, I just mean with amazing in particular.

Ah, that clears up that mess. Gonna get me that special version for sure! How do I thank posts over here? (Not really the post, but Cube anyway :P)

It was never made clear that the offer wasn't available over here, which is why there's a mess. You need a certain amount of posts to be able to thank.

I'm not quite sure what to do about Amazon, as Bayonetta will be my main game for Extra Life. I don't think I'll risk it if they don't change the actual order.

Amazon just emailed and said it's the standard version and everyone who ordered it won't get the dual disk version. They'll be sending emails out today.

Amazon just emailed and said it's the standard version and everyone who ordered it won't get the dual disk version. They'll be sending emails out today.

God dammit. Stupid Amazon.

I don't understand how ShopTo's pre-order system works.

I've clicked pre-order and it has gone into my pre-order page. Okay. So now what? It says I can pre-pay now but it also says I don't have to. So what if I don't? It will just take the payment out automatically upon dispatch? Without asking me for final confirmation or verification or anything?

pls help me understand.

I don't understand how ShopTo's pre-order system works.

I've clicked pre-order and it has gone into my pre-order page. Okay. So now what? It says I can pre-pay now but it also says I don't have to. So what if I don't? It will just take the payment out automatically upon dispatch? Without asking me for final confirmation or verification or anything?

pls help me understand.

Correct, but for big game launches they will usually notify you ahead of time.

So long as you have your card details on there and there is money in your account you will be charged when they ship the game.

If you do opt to pay early though, you can pay/part pay with Paypal which can be useful. :)

This game wasn't really on my radar but the idea of the free game is tempting me. So my question is what game is this comparable to and is it worth me buying if it's not really my bag.

This game wasn't really on my radar but the idea of the free game is tempting me. So my question is what game is this comparable to and is it worth me buying if it's not really my bag.

Similar to...

Devil May Cry

Worth getting just for...

e5NFFzQ.gif

You're welcome!

: peace:

I've no experience I think of what to compare it to. The nearest I can think of is Soul Calibur but in an action game. I definitely think it's worth it. I've it pre ordered for €39.14 including transit insurance. If I don't like it I can always sell it and make back most of if not all my money. I've no intention of sell, I never sell my games. Gamestop the robbing mongrels are charging €60. It's available here, cheaper in Euro than it is in Sterling and it's the same across the European branches of its site:

http://www.ie.wowhd.com/games/bayonetta-2-nintendo-wii-u/dp/33166459#bc=607e

Edited by Wii

It's closest to Devil May Cry and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. The next closest would probably be the likes of Ninja Gaiden or God of War (quite a few differences, but same genre).

It's closest to Devil May Cry and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. The next closest would probably be the likes of Ninja Gaiden or God of War (quite a few differences, but same genre).

See I haven't played those being Ninty only. I've Ninja Gaiden 3 for Wii U sealed but I'll keep it that way for the collection. Hear it's not stellar.

I haven't played any of the above mentioned games so I guess that's a sign that this game is not for me (sad face)

I haven't played any of the above mentioned games so I guess that's a sign that this game is not for me (sad face)

Sure neither have I and I'm only guessing it'll be like Soul Calibur in relation to combos. It looks fantastic, tonnes of fan service, online, manic gameplay, 2 games for the price of 1. What's not to love? Take a chance, I am.

Just take a punt and get it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained and all that.

See I haven't played those being Ninty only. I've Ninja Gaiden 3 for Wii U sealed but I'll keep it that way for the collection. Hear it's not stellar.

Well, the next closest thing on Nintendo platforms is Sonic Unleashed's Warehog sections (but done much better).

Be more positive, because you haven't played them you have no idea if they're not for you. £40 for two games, go for it!

I've played it, it's brilliant!

Well, the next closest thing on Nintendo platforms is Sonic Unleashed's Warehog sections (but done much better).
I'd say Wonderful 101 is the closest thing. Anyone that doesn't enjoy the gameplay in that, probably won't enjoy Bayonetta 1/2.

I'd say Wonderful 101 is the closest thing. Anyone that doesn't enjoy the gameplay in that, probably won't enjoy Bayonetta 1/2.

I'd disagree with this to be honest. I like wonderful 101 a lot, but I don't think it plays that similarly. From what I played bayonetta 2 plays much better, way more fluid, less chaotic (it IS chaotic, but you always have a sense of what is happening, w101 a lot of the time I didn't know what was going on and just button mashed like crazy). It definitely feels more like ninja gaiden, devil may cry...