NEurope
Retro_Link

Bayonetta 2

GAME is now sold out of the first print edition. For those who want it, grab it while you can on the Nintendo UK site.

Nice that the first print is available on the Nintendo store but it would be over £22 more than I'll currently be paying for Bayonetta 1&2 on ShopTo so I'm just going to stick with that. :)

I went to pre-order the First Print Edition this morning and both GAME and the Nintendo store are sold out :mad: Is there any chance they'll add more copies due to this level of demand? I didn't even want Bayonetta 2 until I saw the fancy box!

I have 1 first print ordered but I think im going to go for the cheaper special edition, if anyone has a pre order for hyrule warriors limited edition I would do a trade plus the difference in cost £10

Amazon have now updated the description on their Bayonetta 2 product page to remove the reference to the original Bayonetta.

60fps version of the new trailer can be found here:

http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_bayonetta_2_launch_trailer-32909_en.html

Short clip:

:awesome:

That is beautiful and it's the first time I've seen it run at 60FPS I believe. Never embedded a IGN video so forgive me if the link is wrong.

http://ie.ign.com/videos/2014/09/05/bayonetta-2-the-time-has-come-60-fps-trailer

This game is a stunning looker. Just watched that video on my TV. Drool! :love:

Ordered my copy from Amazon! They've got the special edition for £31..absolute bargain! £8 cheaper than Shopto and confirmed to come with Bayonetta 1 :D

Ordered my copy from Amazon! They've got the special edition for £31..absolute bargain! £8 cheaper than Shopto and confirmed to come with Bayonetta 1 :D

They've removed that from the description. I spoke to them and they said "We’re investigating this with the correct department internally. Once we’ve received an exact update, we’ll update you via e-mail."

It sounds like they're still making a decision on if they can afford to send us the dual pack in exchange for customer satisfaction (this issue isn't covered by the pre-order price guarantee).

I've just learned this game will include stamps! Love me some collectibles. I doubt I'll be able to get them all in a game like this though. I'm not that hardcore. :(

Haha! You're on to me. :D

I really suck at games like this though. I enjoy the genre but I don't have the skill or patience to pull off and learn the best moves. I usually put it on a difficulty that I can manage and then button mash my way to the end. :)

Haha! You're on to me. :D

I really suck at games like this though. I enjoy the genre but I don't have the skill or patience to pull off and learn the best moves. I usually put it on a difficulty that I can manage and then button mash my way to the end. :)

Did you get Ninja Gaiden 3? I did, I loved it. I beat it on normal, which was actually quite a feat at times and I collected all the secrets and unlocked every weapon.

I can't imagine Bayonetta being as difficult as that was in places.

Did you get Ninja Gaiden 3? I did, I loved it. I beat it on normal, which was actually quite a feat at times and I collected all the secrets and unlocked every weapon.

I can't imagine Bayonetta being as difficult as that was in places.

Yeah, I loved it. Nice fast and frantic action.

I just imagine some of the stamps on this are gonna be a nightmare to get. Just like some of the unlockables were on The Wonderful 101.

I will collect all the stamps just for you, H-o-T.

Wouldn't trust Amazon to fulfill delivering the special edition for £32. They don't even have it listed.

Will bang a pre-order down with Shopto once they've fixed the release date on their page.

I really wanted that first print edition, unfortunately it is not coming to Australia and the only European webstore which would ship to Australia is Game and as we all know they sold out pretty quickly. My only option for the last day was to buy it through Amazon France and then use a parcel forwarding service to get it to me. But unfortunately from the little digging I did that process seemed unnecessarily messy as well as pretty pricey. So if anyone decides to sell their first print edition and are willing to post to Australia (I'd cover the costs) let me know.

They've removed that from the description. I spoke to them and they said "We’re investigating this with the correct department internally. Once we’ve received an exact update, we’ll update you via e-mail."

It sounds like they're still making a decision on if they can afford to send us the dual pack in exchange for customer satisfaction (this issue isn't covered by the pre-order price guarantee).

Cheers for that. I've contacted them now so fingers crossed.

My pre-orders woes continue with a message now stating "maximum limit of unpaid preorders reached" on the ShopTo site for the 2-game edition. Christ. Is there anywhere else to pre-order at a reasonable cost?

@Cube, I've just received an email from Amazon confirming that as I ordered before they changed the description, I will get the original game as well :)

@Cube, I've just received an email from Amazon confirming that as I ordered before they changed the description, I will get the original game as well :)

Did you contact them or did they send it out? I have a preorder with them.

Did you contact them or did they send it out? I have a preorder with them.

I contacted them and got a response from a customer service rep. It looks as though they'll only be selling the special edition so everyone who ordered before 7th September gets that copy.

I contacted them and got a response from a customer service rep. It looks as though they'll only be selling the special edition so everyone who ordered before 7th September gets that copy.

They are selling both, and my preorder still says the single disk version. Did you do live chat or did you email them?

They are selling both, and my preorder still says the single disk version. Did you do live chat or did you email them?

There are three bundles:

The single disk version, which is just Bayonetta 2, there is the double pack, which consists of Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2, both on physical disk and it seems as though they both have their own boxes, but come together in one card case. Finally, there is the must have masterpiece that is the first print edition, which is both games, both in separate proper cases but packaged in an awesome commemorative box, which includes art book!

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/wii-u/bayonetta-2.list

I emailed them and they said I would get the version with Bayonetta 1 in as well.

I would suggest emailing them, quoting your order number :)