NEurope
Retro_Link

Bayonetta 2

Don't they usually release on Friday in the US when it's the same date as over here (most releases tend to be Tuesday)?

She's a witch so it's got to be out by October 31. Which is a Friday and cutting it fine but then she is a mighty fine thing. A mighty fine thing indeed. Wouldn't mind a BANGonhER. ;)

It'll be out by the end of October, I am pretty sure. The game is ready. No way of this getting delayed.

It'll be out by the end of October, I am pretty sure. The game is ready. No way of this getting delayed.

They just reconfirmed that it's coming out in October in Europe and the US is getting it on October 24th, so I don't think that there's any worry of a delay there...

It's just a matter of when in October... (and I'm getting annoyed not knowing exactly when :mad:)

So America has a finalised release date and a Nintendo Direct for Bayonetta 2, meanwhile Europe has... neither of those things. :heh:

What in the actual hell? :blank:

Anyway, not sure if I want to watch it as it's probably going to be like the last few directs, i.e. a spoiler fest. :indeed: I'll no doubt end up watching it regardless, due to my severe lack of willpower. :hehe:

So America has a finalised release date and a Nintendo Direct for Bayonetta 2, meanwhile Europe has... neither of those things. :heh:

What in the actual hell? :blank:

Anyway, not sure if I want to watch it as it's probably going to be like the last few directs, i.e. a spoiler fest. :indeed: I'll no doubt end up watching it regardless, due to my severe lack of willpower. :hehe:

Nintendo UK ‏@NintendoUK · 6m

She's coming… Join us at 23:00 BST on 04/09 for a #Bayonetta 2 Direct! http://www.nintendo.co.uk/nintendodirect

BwljiLHIgAECcdI.png

Relax buddy :)

Oh no you don't Nintendo... I know what you're up to. You're gonna spoil everything about the game and leave no surprises unturned, like how you spoiled SM3DW and MK8.

You can't fool me twice. I'm not going within 5 feet of this Direct! (I managed to avoid the MK8 spoilers and I can do it again here!)

Oh no you don't Nintendo... I know what you're up to. You're gonna spoil everything about the game and leave no surprises unturned, like how you spoiled SM3DW and MK8.

You can't fool me twice. I'm not going within 5 feet of this Direct! (I managed to avoid the MK8 spoilers and I can do it again here!)

Yeah, I know they're going to show waaaay too much (like they did with SM3DW and MK8) but I know I'm gonna have to watch it anyway. :shakehead

Perhaps I'll try to just check out the beginning (see if Kamiya is hosting, and get his first mention of the release date :heh:) and then stop watching. :hehe:

Just somebody remember to edit the Thread title with the release when they announce it, I too shall be "trying" to stay spoiler free....... but we'll see if thatlasts when I get hope tomorrow :heh:

Yeah, I know they're going to show waaaay too much (like they did with SM3DW and MK8) but I know I'm gonna have to watch it anyway. :shakehead

Perhaps I'll try to just check out the beginning (see if Kamiya is hosting, and get his first mention of the release date :heh:) and then stop watching. :hehe:

The first of many hopefully :laughing:

I suspect that we'll probably get a demo released after the ND as well (not that I'll be playing it, cause let's face it, I'm guaranteed to buy it day 0 anyway :hehe:)

Demo would be sweet, but I'm not hopeful on that front.

Did we get the W101 demo right after the Direct?

Demo would be sweet, but I'm not hopeful on that front.

Did we get the W101 demo right after the Direct?

Yeah we did :) Platinum always release demos of their games shortly before release in general anyway.

I don't really care for the game

Dude, wtf? :laughing:

Bayonetta is awesome. Will be one of the two games I'll buy for the Wii U this year (and the game I will trade in for Smash :p ).

Yeah we did :) Platinum always release demos of their games shortly before release in general anyway.

6oZiA16.jpg

W101's release wasn't too far out from the Direct, though (just 2 weeks for Europe, and I think I remember North America not getting it at that time too), so I'm cooling my expectations.

Dude, wtf? :laughing:

Bayonetta is awesome. Will be one of the two games I'll buy for the Wii U this year (and the game I will trade in for Smash :p ).

I didnt care for the first one at all. I usually finish my games but this was a rare occurrence where I just couldn't get through it. The gameplay was alright but I hated her character with a passion.

I didnt care for the first one at all. I usually finish my games but this was a rare occurrence where I just couldn't get through it. The gameplay was alright but I hated her character with a passion.

I haven't played 1, but I have played 2, loved it!

Would love a demo

Still not sure on whether to play through 1 first or not!

Ah, I can see your point. The lady can be a bit...well...weird. But it's not a about her personality. It's about her ass, so...

Ah, I can see your point. The lady can be a bit...well...weird. But it's not a about her personality. It's about her ass, so...

It wasn't that she was weird, more than she was annoying and cocky. Didn't like her one bit.

It's like when they made Dante a cocky prick in the 3rd Devil May Cry game. I did finish that though because I found him more tolerable than the witch. Plus Dante was cool as hell in the first game. :D

6oZiA16.jpg

W101's release wasn't too far out from the Direct, though (just 2 weeks for Europe, and I think I remember North America not getting it at that time too), so I'm cooling my expectations.

The Japanese version comes out next week...

There's a pretty good reason why a Direct is coming right before its JPN release ;)

Hmm.. I'll definitely have to watch the Direct tomorrow as I currently have zero interest in the game :hmm: Maybe tomorrow will change all that ::shrug:

So shopto have two different versions of the game. One with the first game and one without. This is mistake isn't it? As all versions come with the first game... It's just they're different prices!