Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2012/2013

Dog-amoto

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like his excuse for it. "If theres contact, its not a dive".

...just because someone brushed your leg doesn't give you the right to fall over like a wally and get a penalty. If you could have stayed up but didn't, its a dive.

Wrong - if that was the case there should be a lot more cards for diving.

Chelsea scrapped through a win today at Everton, a notoriously hard place to come away with 3 points. We should have been 2/3-0 down in the first half hour as we were awful. Finally worked our way in to the game and Lampard got both goals. How we couldn't sign him up I don't know, I would be disgusted if we didn't.

You're all an absolute bunch of gimps if you think Bale dived yesterday. Absolutely clueless!

And NO ONE on Earth could make Suarez look like a decent guy.

Would think it was hilarious if Walcott didn't sign and ended up at Man U - likely! Not because i think he's that good, but just because Arsenal are truly baffling when it comes to getting players to sign contracts and letting them linger and linger!

Chelsea jammied there way to another win and look to have Ba, hope his knee finally goes. Pleased about this, means they won't spunk 50m on Falcao.

Also hilarious to see Villa and Newcastle keep slipping down the table, though the teams down there are so bad I think they'll be okay.

And finally a HUGE LAUGH to harry redknapp, the cluess manager who struck it lucky at spurs is getting found out for what he is! He'll spend stupid money for laods of average players in January and still send them down!

You're all an absolute bunch of gimps if you think Bale dived yesterday. Absolutely clueless!

I'll be the first to bite.

You do this all the time, you defend your man, insult people, then you back down because you've got your panties in a bunch. The facts don't lie, Bale dives. Get over it.

You're lucky I didn't just post my first reaction which was "Just fuck off dazzy".

That's the footage from yesterday. Compared to some of his others, this one isn't so clear cut. But, if you want people to stop calling you a diver, you have to stop diving in the first place. You steal cars, you become a car thief. You dive in a football match, then you have every right to be called a diver.

Ashley Young has done it and he was rightly crucified over it. Thankfully he has gradually worked it out of his system, because players should be better than that.

Yes, in that video, there is contact. But, this is a grown man we're talking about. A professional. Frankly, whenever I play football and end up on my arse, I feel ashamed, so I do all I can to stay on my feet.

So, either way, he's either a diver or a complete fucking pansy.

Chelsea jammied there way to another win and look to have Ba, hope his knee finally goes. Pleased about this, means they won't spunk 50m on Falcao.

Hope his knee goes?

That's disgraceful. You are wishing an injury upon a player?

I'm sure that's the 2nd time you've made a similar comment about another player. John Terry was it?

Horrible.

That's ridiculous, so because he has dived in the past, that makes this okay? He didn't dive, he got caught, there's nothing more to it. And if you think it was a dive you are clueless. Name me one pundit, journalist anyone other than deranged fans of other teams who thinks it was a dive? You won't find one, because it wasn't.

I'll be the first to bite.

You do this all the time, you defend your man, insult people, then you back down because you've got your panties in a bunch. The facts don't lie, Bale dives. Get over it.

You're lucky I didn't just post my first reaction which was "Just fuck off dazzy".

Please show me where I've done this then backed down?

Bale has dived, a couple of times, I admit that, but he's been booked 3 times for diving which is bullshit. Just because someones done something in the past doesn't make someone guilty.

Thank fuck none of you are part of any judicial system.

Oh Dazzy, as potential members of a jury I think you'll find we are all potentially the most important part of the judicial system actually you idiot.

And it is frightening that that is a possibility. Luckily picking 10 randoms, you'll only get a couple of fools thinking the wrong thing.

Though I know that when it comes down to it, you would say he didn't dive against Sunderland.

What is hilarious though, is that Defoe DID dive, badly, against Sunderland and didn't get booked. And the Sessegnon flung himself to the ground about 3 or 4 times like he'd been tombstoned and no one says a thing.

Hope his knee goes?

That's disgraceful. You are wishing an injury upon a player?

I'm sure that's the 2nd time you've made a similar comment about another player. John Terry was it?

Horrible.

His knee is made of glass, wasn't some random attack.

But actually, I do have an amazing ability to objectify football. It's the solipsist in me. I obviously wouldn't want anyones career to be damaged (though if I had to choose Terry would probably be top of the list) but it's easy to say as part of banter.

While I don't wish injury on Ba, I do wish the bubonic plague on him. I think it's better in the long run.

He has been a good player for us, no question, but an utter dick about his contract.

And Chelsea can go f*ck themselves right up the chud-hole: they have played more than 7 million for far less quality players and just because they know they can f*ck us, they're doing it. But most of the blame lies with Ba.

While I don't wish injury on Ba, I do wish the bubonic plague on him. I think it's better in the long run.

He has been a good player for us, no question, but an utter dick about his contract.

And Chelsea can go f*ck themselves right up the chud-hole: they have played more than 7 million for far less quality players and just because they know they can f*ck us, they're doing it. But most of the blame lies with Ba.

Talks with Chelsea broke down days ago.

Also, everyone knows they can fuck with Newcastle over Ba because they put in such a shit contract clause in there.

Would have been so much better if he knew how to spell "you're"

He's a scouser, what do you expect? :p

Well as long as we sign another striker like Remy, Ba can leave. If Cisse starts scoring again we may not need him anyway, especially with Cabaye and Ben Arfa coming back. A good player for us no doubt, but I don't think Ba is as important as his share of the team goals would suggest.

Also, I'm going to the match tonight! Would love to beat Everton, though I'll settle for a draw. A loss would be a disaster. Though honestly I might just be happy if we concede only 3 goals at this point.

Sturridge also signed for Liverpool.

United have sent little Henriquez out on loan to Wigan. Should do well there, be good to see him get some action and experience. Joshua King also gone to Blackburn on a permanent deal. Shame but he never started to show his potential.

I can't believe no-one else is bidding for Ba? Maybe they're thinking Chelsea will just outbid them so there's no point? Or is he not that good? Surely he's worth more than £7 million?

Apparently his agents are proper bastards and are after massive fees.

Demba Ba deal is done according to Alan Pardew, he's heading to the Bridge:

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew bids Demba Ba farewell and says Chelsea deal is 'done'

QPR have an 100% win record for 2013, nicked the game at the Bridge via a Shaun Wright Phillips effort.

Liverpool record a 3-0 win against Sunderland and Everton nick a win at Newcastle, great free kick from Baines, one for match of the day.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!