Galatasaray v Schalke

Celtic v Juventus

Arsenal v Bayern Munich

Shakhtar Donetsk v Borussia Dortmund

AC Milan v Barcelona

Real Madrid v Manchester United

Valencia v Paris St Germain

Porto v Malaga

The draw couldn't be much harder for the British clubs. I can see all three of them going out. If Man Utd can tighten up at the back before February they're in with a good chance but they're far too leaky at the moment.

Celtic - Juventus. If we play the way we did against Barca then we can go through but tbh it's very unlikely.

Bring it the fuck on! We'll take 'em. I'm sure of it. We'll see both Van Persie and Ronaldo scoring a hat-trick each, I bet. At least one red waiting to happen somewhere, too.

Also, fucccck meee, Leeds fans just exist to piss me off. I've got some on facebook right now commenting on the draw, laughing that we have Real Madrid. Really? Really?!

Bring it the fuck on! We'll take 'em. I'm sure of it. We'll see both Van Persie and Ronaldo scoring a hat-trick each, I bet. At least one red waiting to happen somewhere, too.

Also, fucccck meee, Leeds fans just exist to piss me off. I've got some on facebook right now commenting on the draw, laughing that we have Real Madrid. Really? Really?!

Was it funny when Leeds drew Chelsea in the League Cup? No, not really.

Was it funny when they got thrashed 5-1? Yes. Hilariously so.

They should wait and see what happens in the match before laughing. It's not like any part of the draw is within Man U's control.

1-0 against QPR, first time we've beaten eleven men in friggin' ages. Desperately needed that, lovely goal from Shola to win it.

Apparently it looks quite likely we're gonna sign Loic Remy and sell Ba. I think I'd be alright with this really, replacing one quality striker with another who would apparently fit in the team better. Makes sense. Think we could also do with a winger and a centre back in January.

1-0 against QPR, first time we've beaten eleven men in friggin' ages. Desperately needed that, lovely goal from Shola to win it.

Apparently it looks quite likely we're gonna sign Loic Remy and sell Ba. I think I'd be alright with this really, replacing one quality striker with another who would apparently fit in the team better. Makes sense. Think we could also do with a winger and a centre back in January.

Wonder where Ba will end up. Would be a shame for you to lose him as he is quality. Although, it seems like he and Cisse can't seem to hit it off, as well as there being some sort of law which prevents both strikers from being in form/scoring goals at the same time.

Wonder where Ba will end up. Would be a shame for you to lose him as he is quality. Although, it seems like he and Cisse can't seem to hit it off, as well as there being some sort of law which prevents both strikers from being in form/scoring goals at the same time.

Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs are in for him apparently. Think out of those Liverpool probably need him the most, but I have no idea where he'll go if he does leave.

We were so shite today. First half, up to about the 20th minute was excellent. Everything after that was dire, the score-line doesn't really tell the story. We lacked pace in midfield and passed the ball around so slowly. I am utterly convinced that some of our players didn't know what the score was in the 90th minute, as they were passing the ball along the backline, even in the 92nd minute, like we were 3 or 4 goals up. One of the most WTF things I've seen.

Also, have to lol at our subs. Rooney has a bad game, so let's take off Valencia and push Rooney to the left. Oh, we're lacking pace, so let's bring on Giggs. Finally, for good measure, let's bring on Scholes. Genuinely cried at those substitutions. Slow and boring football. As fantastic as Giggs and Scholes have been for the club, they are occupying two spots in the team that should be going to new, hungry and fresher players who actually have something to prove. Bringing on these two changed nothing. Gary Neville retired and it allowed Rafael to step up to the plate and become the player he is today, one of our best players this season.

Swansea were great, but we were so poor. Highlights on Match of the Day won't do it justice. Dreadful. Aside from Young and Carrick who I thought both put a decent shift in.

Rooney was poor and it was baffling that Valencia went off first before him. I actually thought Giggsy done well when he came on and he was needed. Steadied the midfield and created some good chances which we should have finished. But yes you are right we need to move on from the oldies and have faith in the youngsters which has always been the United way. For now though, I still think there is a place for Giggs and Scholes but they shouldn't be starting games.

1-1 not bad to be honest considering how we played and we are still 4 points clear. Have faith Flinkington. Have faith.

Rooney was poor and it was baffling that Valencia went off first before him. I actually thought Giggsy done well when he came on and he was needed. Steadied the midfield and created some good chances which we should have finished. But yes you are right we need to move on from the oldies and have faith in the youngsters which has always been the United way. For now though, I still think there is a place for Giggs and Scholes but they shouldn't be starting games.

1-1 not bad to be honest considering how we played and we are still 4 points clear. Have faith Flinkington. Have faith.

Giggs was ok, but we needed more pace. Earlier in the season, this would be where Anderson would come on and offer something. Annoyed Fletcher didn't come on.

1-1 is not bad, but it's the performance that bugs me. Swansea are a good team and you can't just turn up at their place and roll them over for 3 points. But, that performance, particularly second half. We can do so much better.

I think we can take heart at scoring 3, even though we lost. To put that many goals past Utd at Old Trafford is an achievement.

That was a good game, you were unlucky not to get something. I was FUUUUUing when you're third one went in. Reminded me of the home game against Spurs, was worried we'd blown it.

Amazing second half, Carrick was excellent. I was moaning like a bitch when I saw that both Giggs and Scholes were selected...no surprise at all that we struggle in this game, we looked a lot better when Cleverley game on.

I believe someone on here was recently talking about how they'd love to see some random tiny club triggering Messi's release cause...

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/lionel-messi-turns-down-460000aweek-after-205m-release-clause-is-triggered-8432548.html

Mental if true

Wow. That release clause is insane, but props to them for having a go. :p

He'll never leave, though. Clause or no clause. Unless something sensational happens and he gets caught up in some sort of scandal (unlikely), he's there for life, imo.

No it is not. Beat a Chelsea, a Man United or a Man City and it'll be considered a big performance against a big team.

No offence to Newcastle who can be a great team on their day but recently they've been below par and not up to their previous season standards.

None taken. Farro, do you copy?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!