N-Europe

Houses of Parliament Mafia - SIGN UPS!

Mr-Paul

Houses of Parliament Mafia

LONDRA.jpg

Prologue

It was a fine September day and the House of Commons was welcoming back its members for the first day of the new parliamentary term after the summer break. Everyone was preparing for the state opening of parliament and a long day of debate over what policies the coalition would be pushing over the next year. Would they be raising tax again in an attempt to reduce the deficit? Would the retirement age rise even further? The members filled the house, ready for the session to be opened by the Speaker. But there was one notable member missing…

FEATURES

Leader of the House - Each day one player will be elected as Leader of the House, giving them extra power.

First Past the Post Voting - All voting will be done under a most votes wins principle, as introduced by Rummy and Marcamillian in their game.

Newspaper style write ups!

Lies, slander, and treachery!

Looking for at least 16 players. Won't start for a week and a half/two weeks/when Peepsville Mafia finishes. Whatever comes latest.

So who's in?

Players:

-Tales

-Yvonne

-Diageo

-The Peeps

-Nintendohnut

-EEVILMURRAY

-Cube

-Marcamillian

-Jimbob

-DuD

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Rummy

-gmac

-Aqui1a

-Sheikah

-Dazz

-The fish

Edited by Mr-Paul

Ah, so like the Ace Attorney Mafia? :)

Oh, no, we all know how that's going to end! :p

---

I'm in! :D

Yeah that's a good way of saying it. No prior knowledge needed, just think of it as a theme! I'm not expecting any intense political debate, but who knows, you may learn a few things about British politics!

Very good turnout so far, thank you!

Need a couple more for it to be how I have planned, get in on it @Dazz

And if you are on a mafia break, this game won't be a for a week or two, so you can end your break with my game :P

I'll play. Never played Mafia before, so why not?

I've had a quick read around to get the rules. One question though, what bonuses does the elected leader typically have?

Awesome!

Can be a range of things down to the gamemaster's choice, typically it's an extra power/can target two people/kill immunity/double vote/lynch veto. Haven't fully decided what I am going to be using yet, but am keeping it a surprise :)