N-Europe

Mafia Sign-Ups - LEGO Mafia #1: City

Cube

Unlike my last one, which turned out to be extremely, extremely complicated and I couldn't get to work

- The town were trying to solve a massive puzzle. I'm not 100% sure what.

- There was no mafia, but nobody would know as it would have worked like any other game.

- Many people had their own agenda.

- Some people selected locations, certain things would unlock more locations.

- One character was the God, but only for story purposes. I was trying to work out how to deal with their possible death.

- There was a strange zombie cult that would go onto a new player if the first was killed. This was so someone would kill at night. However, the mechanics didn't quite work.

- Too many roles turned out too important for progression, so there were many ways for the town to be completely screwed.

So, due to that, I decided to go with a new theme that was much simpler, and could be part of a series. This is ready to go in the next few days (or when I have enough people).

LEGO Mafia #1: City

- Tales

- Nintendohnut

- Yvonne

- DuD

- Rummy

- ReZourceman

- mr-paul

- Jimbob

- Diageo

- The Peeps

- gmac

- Sheikah

Edited by Cube

Will this run alongside the Houses of Parliament Mafia? Because I'm still wary of being in more than one mafia at a time. I dislike dividing my attention.

mr-paul said his will be sometime between half a week and week, so it will likely start before mine is finished.

If it helps, this one should be fairly simple.

Two more players would be great, but I can start tonight without.

Edited by Cube