N-Europe

Lego City: Undercover

Retro_Link

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
It isn't really product placement when the game is based on that Lego set...

I'm pretty sure none of the numerous Lego Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter etc box arts have a set portrayed in it. . .

I'm just joking anyway, that set has been around for nearly 4 years now. If it was true product placement they would have one of their fancy new ones.

D5A9B0CC-7BB0-4CDE-840B-650A42FDC9C7-950-000000AA7653FC58.jpg

I made this in Photoshop before any artwork existed (except the press pack images as a base) and posted it on NeoGaf. lol...

Mad how it's spread around... :laughing:

The official one is muchhhhhh better!

Yeah absolutely rubbish boxart compared to the US one! Looks like a quick photoshop cut and paste!

HEY! Justttt you watch your mouth now!! As in a few hours in the afternoon job? Yeah it was rushed alright :p

That UK Box Art is complete pants compared to the other Art we've seen. Much prefer the Chase McCain swinging on a Batman-style ascension rope whilst brandishing his 'badge'.

Good enough to fool everyone to think it was the PAL cover though :kiss:

Edited by madeinbeats

I made this in Photoshop before any artwork existed (except the press pack images as a base) and posted it on NeoGaf. lol...

Mad how it's spread around... :laughing:

The official one is muchhhhhh better!

HEY! Justttt you watch your mouth now!! As in a few hours in the afternoon job? Yeah it was rushed alright :p

Whyyyyy I relley thought it was the offical one so this game won't be geting Nintendo Network then

Nice job, lol. Shame that Nintendo Network thingy won't be coming true then. Arggghhh, you got my hopes up, haha.

• 4 weeks later...