Retro_Link

Lego City: Undercover

7.jpg?cache=89.08124498357443

9.jpg?cache=92.93616047697057

10.jpg?cache=97.24944103355685

11.jpg?cache=8.305562727066512

Really nice visuals IMO.

Edited by Retro_Link

Visuals look fantastic. Looks like an interesting game with comedy and humour.

Lego GTA basically, and that is something people have joked about and/or desired for a long time

when i saw it i thought of this

to me this seems perfect and something i'd have a lot of fun playing

To be honest, I'd rather play this by far than another Lego Popular Franchise game.

Especially because we'll probably be going into "Lego Twilight" or something next.

Of all the games we knew about, this was the one I looked most forward to. Wasn't disappointed by what I saw. :)

To be honest, I'd rather play this by far than another Lego Popular Franchise game.

Especially because we'll probably be going into "Lego Twilight" or something next.

TAKE THAT BACK! do not give them ideas for the love of God do not give them ideas

lol @1:20 in the Trailer! "Why Was That Even There!!!?" :D

and of course the Mario Pipe!

GTA for 5 year olds. Do they not know that 5 year olds actually play GTA?!

Easily my favourite game from Nintendo's conference. It has charm, humour and what looks to be a massive world to mess about in.

GTA for 5 year olds. Do they not know that 5 year olds actually play GTA?!

Making this GTA for adults. :hehe:

Game of the Nintendo Conference for me. Looks fantastic and fun to play. Day one purchase.

Did look extremely fun. More appealing to me than GTA certainly.

I genuinely quite shocked by how awesome that looks. That looks like it might be something actually worth buying a WiiU for.

There's one bit in the footage which has him bounding up a wall but one of the surfaces is the "top" part at a vertical angle. I was so hoping he would just stop and walk up it. Ezio, eat your heart out.

But this game does look sexy.

Biggest Surprise of E3

I was expecting this to be way more kiddy, but it gave me a bit of a 'newgrounds-humour' kind o' vibe.

Looks stunning too!

Really funny how they had all these gameplay footage of him doing the stuff you usually see in AC or such games.

Looks like the variety in gameplay and all is there, so will be keeping an eye on this one!

Who's making this?

Edited by Fused King

Who's making this?

The page on Nintendo's website says TT Games, but I don't think it's been said which studio.

I think Nintendo is also helping with development as they asked for it in the first place and will be publishing it.

did anybodynotice the "got an item" sound from the zelda series at 1.35?????
Brilliant! :D

With this being a Wii U/3DS exclusive, it seems they're going to town on Nintendo Easter Eggs!

Brilliant! :D

With this being a Wii U/3DS exclusive, it seems they're going to town on Nintendo Easter Eggs!

Sure does, seems nintendo have struck quite a fun deal with TT and the Lego people for this game..hope its properly exclusive but it probably won't be.

Publisher: Nintendo

I'm pretty sure it's up to Nintendo to allow this game to be ported to other systems (like how the first Mass Effect remains exclusive to Microsoft). And the likelyhood of them agreeing to a port isn't exactly high.

It looks beautiful. I've always enjoyed the other Lego games, and this looks even better! Will definitely pick it up whenever I get a Wii U!