N-Europe

Nintendo Land

Retro_Link

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently this was removed from Miiverse on the grounds of inappropriate content.

So are we supposed to see Samus' arm canon now as an over-compensation for that strap-on she always wanted when she turned sweet 16?? Hope Team Ninja aren't getting any more ideas! ._.

Nintendo's moderators must have filtered out so many penis pictures they can't tell the difference any more.

Right @RedShell , 68 x [?] !

Shall we try and max it out?

I'm just about to have a marathon Nintendo Land Pachinko session. Got 500 coins (the max amount you can hold) ready for some serious prize winning action! :heh:

*EDIT*

@dazzybee, I know you want to be able to compare scores in-game (believe me, so do I) but for now just use cyberscore:

http://www.cyberscore.me.uk/group/1170/7100

Got my scores up over there, check 'em out. :cool:

*EDIT 2*

Here's a vid of my winnings after spending 500 coins! :D:

Was so close to getting 25 prizes. :woops:

Edited by RedShell

How many prizes are there in total? Are there any rules to them? For example, is it just about coin collection or is it also linked to which games you have played the most? The prizes make this whole game so damn addictive. I just want to keep playing to unlock the whole park.

This is the kind of game that just shines so much more because of the love and attention that Nintendo put into it. Those Nintendo touches really do make this game stand out and feel like a game you'd only get on a Nintendo system.

Amazing! I thought it was fun getting just 12 but that's a proper display.
Just managed to get 27 in a row from 500 coins! :awesome: (Unfortunately I wasn't set up to record it though) If it weren't for those damn skull icons I could probably get 30+ in a row. :hehe:

How many prizes are there in total? Are there any rules to them? For example, is it just about coin collection or is it also linked to which games you have played the most?
I've got over 100 now and it looks like there are 200 in total. That's also the most I've seen from any Mii records in my plaza.

Pretty sure they're just randomly unlocked.

I had a quick go of this on Monday and i'm not feeling a lot of the mini games, basically the ones that use motion controls. I've never been a fan of them and was disappointed to see a lot of the games use them.

I'm a big fan of the Yoshi game and Balloon Trip though. Simple yet very addictive games. :)

I'm taking this to my church tonight for the youth to play so i'm hoping to get some good multiplayer sessions on the games that require more than 1 person to play. They are all excited that i'm bringing the Wii U! :D

I had a quick go of this on Monday and i'm not feeling a lot of the mini games, basically the ones that use motion controls. I've never been a fan of them and was disappointed to see a lot of the games use them.

I'm a big fan of the Yoshi game and Balloon Trip though. Simple yet very addictive games. :)

I'm taking this to my church tonight for the youth to play so i'm hoping to get some good multiplayer sessions on the games that require more than 1 person to play. They are all excited that i'm bringing the Wii U! :D

Just read this after reading your wii u is broken. Gutted for you did the church :(

As for the game. I absolutely love it and think it will get insane amount sof hours. I can't believe how much depth there is to it. There are a few really irritating niggles to it, but on the whole a great showcase!

Is it possible to just have your friends walk around the park? I wanna compare my stuff with you guys but have to trawl through a bunch of random Miis!

Don't even get me started on not being able to compare scores with friends. Nintendo are utterly demented!

Is it possible to just have your friends walk around the park? I wanna compare my stuff with you guys but have to trawl through a bunch of random Miis!
Don't think so, no. :hmm:

I actually quite like having to trawl through the random Miis, and I really like searching for specific Miis that appear on the left side of the TV screen too. :D

Here are my current stats:

0lNKI.jpg

Surprised at how much content there is to the Zelda, Pikmin and Metroid games. icon14.gif

I got Platinum on Yoshi's Fruit Cart today! :yay:

Really wasn't expecting to make it to platinum on that game, so I'm pretty pleased with that. :hehe:

Just got F-Zero and DK's Crash Course left on gold now.

Did anyone else here grow up playing Balloon Fight on the NES? Balloon Breeze in this game makes me smile big time. Amazing nostalgia, especially the music and sound effects.
Yep, it's also one of my favourite NES games. So yeah, loving Balloon Trip Breeze... In case that wasn't obvious by my sig, the image that I posted a few posts back and the fact that I keep going on about it. :D

I seriously think the game design in BTB is strong enough to carry over to a new standalone title, would absolutely love to see a full game using the art style and touch screen controls they used for it in Nintendo Land. :awesome:

Had much fun with this game tonight. It's fun even with only one other friend playing. We basically played everything except the octopus game. Not too fond of that one. Crash course is so addictive. Was very pleased to actually make it to level 2 lol

I can't do Crash Course. I struggle with level 9. I know you have to time the jump presses, but do you need to tilt the controller much as well? Whatever I try, I end up losing most of my lives here. Got to level 10 once, but can't figure out how to do the big drops near Pauline.

Got to the second course in Crash Course. Finally!! Still use up most of my lives on Stage 10 though. I just can't get the speed right.

Found out something I didn't know in Luigi's Ghost Mansion.

Press ZL and ZR together.

:D

Edited by Dog-amoto

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!