NEurope
daftada

Mass Effect 3

That Ashly one though; she's getting some edza lovin that's for damn sure!

Everybody loves xenophobic religious bigots.

Well, not having played the first two games, he wouldn't know what she used to be like.

He should just be happy he'll never have to meet Kaidan.

She's religious?! Instant droopage :( ah well, maybe that journalist will get lucky. Is that Olivia Munn playing her? Looks veeery similar in a nomnom kinda way.

Well, not having played the first two games, he wouldn't know what she used to be like.

He should just be happy he'll never have to meet Kaidan.

Don't you mean Gayden.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/02/bioware_no_plans_to_bring_new_mass_effect_3_dlc_to_wii_u

Citadel and Reckoning DLC unlikely to see the light of day on Wii U

Mass Effect 3 was released for Wii U on launch day, and included all of the downloadable content that had been made available up to that point.

Since then Bioware, the game's developer, has released further DLC for the epic sci-fi adventure in the form of the Omega Pack, which saw Commander Shepard and the gang attempt to retake Omega from Cerberus. Unfortunately, it was only made available for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC - Wii U gamers missed out.

Last week Bioware announced the final instalments of the DLC for Mass Effect 3, with Citadel, the single-player expansion, and Reckoning, the multiplayer pack. Once again the Wii U version was given no mention whatsoever.

It seems at this point that it's highly unlikely any DLC will come out for Mass Effect 3 on Wii U. A BioWare representative has told IGN that "there are no plans to bring Citadel or Reckoning to the Wii U at this time".

Of course, the additional DLC could get announced in the future — BioWare has hardly ruled it out completely, but the more time that goes on, the less likely it becomes.

Are you disappointed the Wii U version of Mass Effect 3 hasn't been supported with DLC so far? Let us know your thoughts on the matter in the comments section below.

[via uk.ign.com]

Odd, espescially considering that BW said that we haven't seen the last of ME on the Wii U.

But neither surprising or new. We've known this since the Leviathan DLC.

I wonder if that reference to ME3 not being the last Wii U ME is a reference to a later release of the Trilogy pack, or if they're talking about ME4 or perhaps even... Retro Studios remake of ME1!

Yes, I know I've pulled that ME1 remake out of my butt, but wouldn't that be amazing? ME1 with upped visual, improved gameplay (espescially the MAKO sequences) and some extra content... like extra missions and a Varia Suit. Or better yet: Samus as a Squad Mate!

Sorry for the bump, but I just picked this up on Wii U for £8 and was wondering, is it a problem that I haven't played 1 or 2? Basically I only own Nintendo consoles and a Mac (which ME doesn't run on) so I can't really play the first two.

Does the game do a good job of explaining the storyline of the first two games or does it just assume you've played them? What about all the decisions you have to make in the first two games, how does the Wii U game handle that?

There's a comic that explains the story and lets you make some of the bigger choices, but you still miss out on some of the nice little stuff from smaller choices and it won't feel like a continuation of your story. I could never replay the third without going through them all.

Edit: Still, if you can't experience it elsewhere, then the game is still a great game.

Thanks for that, ideally I'd like to play the first two but not having a PC, PS3 or 360 there's not much I can do there. I don't normally play these kind of games, I mostly stick to Ninty 1st party ones, but I'm tempted by this and AC3 which I also bought for £4 on Wii U. Seemed to good a deal to pass up.

There's a comic that explains the story and lets you make some of the bigger choices, but you still miss out on some of the nice little stuff from smaller choices and it won't feel like a continuation of your story. I could never replay the third without going through them all.

Edit: Still, if you can't experience it elsewhere, then the game is still a great game.

EA really did screw us over on this. I would love to play the first 2 games but I'm Ninty only so can't. I refused to buy this at the time because of the trilogy farce but I can pick it up for €13 so I'm tempted. Would still prefer if it was secondhand so what little profit there is, EA wouldn't get it.

Yep, I still find it to be ridiculous that this was released on the Wii U very close to the release of Mass Effect Trilogy on all the other consoles. I would have bought this day one if it was Mass Effect trilogy, instead I'm now waiting for ME Trilogy to become dirt cheap on PC before jumping into the series.

EA really did screw us over on this. I would love to play the first 2 games but I'm Ninty only so can't. I refused to buy this at the time because of the trilogy farce but I can pick it up for €13 so I'm tempted. Would still prefer if it was secondhand so what little profit there is, EA wouldn't get it.

I picked it up last week in HMV Dundrum, pre-owned for 10euro...the Club Nintendo Code is still intact too :D

I too have bvought this on Wii U launch if teh Trilogy thing didn't happen.... glad I waited now though

I'm the same as Cube, i could never replay the 3rd game without having played 1 and 2 again. It would be the same as i'd have to play all of the Ezio Assassin's Creed games in order if i wanted to play Revelations again.

I'm about 12 hours in and absolutely loving this game. I'm sort of gutted that I haven't been through the first two but to be fair I know all about the ending and the various choices etc...

I'm half tempted to stop playing, buy a second hand 360 for 50 quid off eBay, just to play the first two...

Can you transfer Shep's from 360 to Wii U?

Just whilst you're considering buying a second hand console, you can also get both MassEffect1&2 on PS3.

Nope you can't transfer characters between different consoles.

I really hope Mass Effect trilogy gets a PS4/XboxOne(Wii U?) update.

There were unofficial character transfer methods between 360 and PC, they might have done it for PS3 and Wii U as well, worth a look.

Absolutely loving this game, I can't keep away, and it's been an amazing 40-50 hours. I'm really f**ked off though, I've got about 2800 Effective military strength, and was really hoping to get it above 3100 for the "best" ending (I'd read about that before starting). Trouble is I've done all the side missions, and gotten most of the assets from the galaxy map, and can't see any other way of getting any extra assets before Cerberus HQ.

Edited by Ronnie

Finished it last night, absolutely spectacular game, was genuinely gutted when it was over. I thought the ending was perfectly fine although appreciate I only saw the updated one. It was a little grim (even with nearly max war assets) but still enjoyable. The Earth mission was incredible, the music, the visuals, the chaotic firefights, everything was perfect.

I'm really hoping they re-release the whole trilogy on PS4/Xbone with all the DLC included, so I can play the first two. Fingers crossed...

Anyway, one of my favourite games ever :)

I'm really hoping they re-release the whole trilogy on PS4/Xbone with all the DLC included, so I can play the first two. Fingers crossed...

I'm hoping for the same thing. I'd even say it's likely, although I don't know when it'll happen. I can get the third one cheap for Wii U but I'm saving it so I can start from the beginning.