NEurope

Bout time Nando.... I expect to see a diary here of your progess.... and when you die let me know, I might be tempted to start a new file again and go looking for you :D

If I die, I'm never playing it again..

I want an authentic experience :heh:

Mokong im barely scratched the surface of the game. Ive just got some stuff for the doc

Would be great if they decided to make a sequel of sorts to this.

Great game, just certain areas that could have been better.

Graphics could be improved, more melee weapons, more interactive environments for picking up possible melee weapons etc.

I'd prefer bigger areas too. More of London's streets as well.

ZombiU will be £24.99 permanently on the eShop from Thursday

ZombiU will be £24.99 permanently on the eShop from Thursday

It's not much more expensive than the current market price and you also get a good number of points from the DDP. I think this is a real choice for people.

Getting back into this. Trying to do Survivor Mode and I died at the moment where zombies start flowing into the safe house (towards the beginning). I don't even remember that bit being so hard on normal mode! I'll probably need to get used to that feeling of horrendous frustration if I'm going to complete it.

Anyway, over six months on, the game absolutely still holds up for me. They really nailed the atmosphere on every level all the way through the game. Really no excuses not to get the game with all the sales on.

Just a heads up for collectors that GAME are selling the strategy guide for this for £2 instore.

I hope nobody sees this as just being negative but looks like there will be no sequal

Yves Guillemot: ZombiU Wasn't Profitable.

GI.biz has an article with comments from Yves and Peter Moore: http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...e-this-holiday

Yves Guillemot, Chairman and CEO of Ubisoft, is typically one of the biggest proponents of new systems, but betting big on the Wii U didn't work out well for the company. ZombiU, one of the most popular launch titles for the system with players, was not profitable, he says. Not even close. As such, he says, there are no plans (or even desire) for a sequel.

It was, in fact, because of that game's performance that Ubisoft decided to make Rayman Legends a multiplatform game.

I hope nobody sees this as just being negative but looks like there will be no sequal

Yves Guillemot: ZombiU Wasn't Profitable.

GI.biz has an article with comments from Yves and Peter Moore: http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...e-this-holiday

That's a real shame. I wonder if ps4 and Xbox One's semi offering second screens as an option we could see an up rezzed version. Although I guess to recoup more it would be easier to port to ps3/360. I dunno I think it's crap that this didn't make money yet you have square enix being pricks about Tomb Raider not hiting unrealistic targets.

I was watching World War Z at the pictures today and it reminded me that I do need to get back into this

Issue is...its so fucking scary. Im a sissy when it comes to scary shit anyway but this seriously takes the piss! I can only play for about 15 mins at a time! Ha!

I was watching World War Z at the pictures today and it reminded me that I do need to get back into this

Issue is...its so fucking scary. Im a sissy when it comes to scary shit anyway but this seriously takes the piss! I can only play for about 15 mins at a time! Ha!

I see you are on your Wii U playing this now, during the day and when the sun is nice and bright.......BOO!

Its not bright and sunny actually....the sun is behind a cloud

Give me some credit. Haha!

Currently watching [rec•]2; It's just like ZombiU. Quite cool!

*awaits @Fierce_LiNk's first impressions of game*

I am just about to boot it up. I've made a cup of tea, the lights are off and I am ready to be suitably awestruck.

Ok, I've made a start. I fucked up twice in that beginning part before anything even happens and died! I restarted both times because I didn't want to miss anything out.

Does that first character from the introduction die anyway? I seemed to make it through the door and I'm certain I then continued with a different character? I woke up on the bed.

Anyway, just spent an hour and a bit playing this. I made it to the supermarket and activated the cameras/box thing, and died on my way back to the safe house. Fuuuuuu!

This game is tense as fuck. The sounds the zombies make are horrible. The whole game is pretty grim. I love it. Just what I needed, a proper survival horror.

Ahhhhhhh!

I died a LOT trying to defend that safe house. I kept getting insta-killed/lunged at by the zombieess. Every time I died, they were getting closer and closer. By the final few, I was killed right outside of the door. Oh lawd.

Think I lost about 5 survivors from that.

I'm on my way to see the Queen (lol) and didn't realise that there was a man-hole covering on the way...lost another character in that process when I needed to save.

Also, how atmospheric is this game? The rain was pounding hard, I couldn't see anything and I would be lying if I said that I didn't get a bit panicky.

Basically, this game is awesome and you should all be playing eet.

Ahhhhhhh!

I died a LOT trying to defend that safe house. I kept getting insta-killed/lunged at by the zombieess. Every time I died, they were getting closer and closer. By the final few, I was killed right outside of the door. Oh lawd.

Think I lost about 5 survivors from that.

I'm on my way to see the Queen (lol) and didn't realise that there was a man-hole covering on the way...lost another character in that process when I needed to save.

Also, how atmospheric is this game? The rain was pounding hard, I couldn't see anything and I would be lying if I said that I didn't get a bit panicky.

Basically, this game is awesome and you should all be playing eet.

Yup, that's where I died... A LOT too. I found that playing for a few hours left me exhausted and my nerves shredded!

Yup, that's where I died... A LOT too. I found that playing for a few hours left me exhausted and my nerves shredded!

I was knackered after it! As soon as I found the

shelter place where you can save, right when you're looking for the lock-pick around the palace area

, I was saving every few minutes.

For some reason, I'm taking it very seriously and don't want to lose any of my peoples. A genuine noooooooo when one bites the dust.

Flink will be playing it in daylight next :p

No way, braaaahhh. It's my night-time game.

I was knackered after it! As soon as I found the
shelter place where you can save, right when you're looking for the lock-pick around the palace area

, I was saving every few minutes.

For some reason, I'm taking it very seriously and don't want to lose any of my peoples. A genuine noooooooo when one bites the dust.

No way, braaaahhh. It's my night-time game.

You wait until you blow yourself up with a mine... that you've placed... after you've been warned like I'm warning you! That hurts!

P.s. They're proximity mines, not Pressure!