N-Europe

Pokémafia 14 : Fate of the Omni-Verse

ReZourceman

I apologise, I thought the point of this game was to work out who the killers are :p

Obviously we're not questioning looking into the kill, I just think people are being conspiracy theorists. :p Power cops aren't the most common mafia roles, and it would mean they'd identified MadDog on the first night, and if that's the case, would they really have chosen to off him? This early on a serial killer is more likely to hit townies, and usually the mafia has a redirector of some kind that could manipulate him to their advantage.

I'd say the balance of probability lies with it being a simple coinkidink.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

power cops are really good mafia roles though, because they're easy to hide in plain sight, and help silently with targeting. We did have one in the last pokemafia. Still, I don't think there's any strong evidence one way or the other. Any more info from last night?

Well, it’s no mystery where I am in the write-up. I’m surprised though I’m yet again not specifically mentioned by my colours.. Guess that’s just the nature of my role. Could’ve been useful if I didn’t decide to spill out everything on day 1 :rolleyes:.

Just following up from yesterday :)

But.. Now we’re sharing.. What was your target? :p

I'm inactive due to having nothing to say..

As far as i'm aware no-one targetted me last night unless it was an info gatherer, but more annoyingly i don't know if my action was sucessful or not as i never received a PM..?

As you can see i'm not in the write-up either.

Right, so the embers that rain from the sky, that's @Sméagol ... roleblocking himself? He'll have to explain that. The blue speckles of energy, is that you as well, Sméagol?

The black vortex initially worried me, but it appears it might simply be a standard move. I'm wondering what the distortion could be ... is it hiding something, or manipulating someone's actions or results, perhaps?

Right, so I have no useful info of my own, but Sméagol sounds suspicious. First claiming he targeted himself, then it turns out he didn't target anyone... Reminds me of myself when I was a bunch of Satsumas.

Of course, he claimed to be a roleblocker, so targeting himself would be a lousy excuse of anything. A third party confirmed he didn't target anybody, so his story holds some ground, but I'm still somewhat wary of him. It is always possible there's a mafioso capable of "erasing tracks", so to speak.

Other than that... I still don't have other suspects.

[..] First claiming he targeted himself, then it turns out he didn't target anyone... [..]

I targeted myself, if you can call that targeting (I mentioned last day that I wouldn’t roleblock this night).

[..]

It was just for sake of ease.. Since I don’t want to get into it right now, but it only affected me.