N-Europe

DIY Mafia: Reality vs Fiction

The Peeps

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm always suspicious that you're mafia.

Lol, welcome to my life and Dohnut/ReZ.

So far we have;

heroic - no threat to town according to Cube

Danny - probably town due to DuD's death/swap

aqui1a - ReZ says he got info that he's town, though not an info gatherer. @Aqui1a has been quiet all game.

mr-paul - EEVIL thinks he is town and has confirmed his power/being targetted on night 1

Dohnut - nothing to unconfirm his previous claim being blocked til night 4.

ReZ - not actually verified by any of this, except that he was indeed redirected by Danny. Actually, we don't know that, can you confirm a redirection Danny? Do we actually know he was redirected or did this get assumed?

Tbh my focus at the moment is on ReZ.

That reminds me, regarding day 1. I recieved some information as well, which states that Dannyboy is good.

Regarding last night. I was trying to reach my target, but was blocked from doing so.

It came with the info i had regarding me being blocked, i wasn't deliberatly holding it back.

And, arn't you now deceased!!!

All i know is, i was blocked by a barrier thus unable to reach my target. But, the barrier wasn't sustained and i was able to reach said target later, who turned out to be also good.

I be confused.

With your night 2 PM you got information clearing Dannyboy who you targeted night 1?

This night 2 PM ALSO said you were blocked... for a bit... then got through to your target?

There seems to be a lot of clearing going on with people saying its not to do with investigators.

------------AUTOMERGE

PS. I'm not sure how much use character guessing is going to be in a DIY mafia. Mafia won't even necessarily be evil characters.

I be confused.

With your night 2 PM you got information clearing Dannyboy who you targeted night 1?

This night 2 PM ALSO said you were blocked... for a bit... then got through to your target?

There seems to be a lot of clearing going on with people saying its not to do with investigators.

------------AUTOMERGE

PS. I'm not sure how much use character guessing is going to be in a DIY mafia. Mafia won't even necessarily be evil characters.

Yeah, it does sound a little confusing. I'll try and clear it up a little

Night 1 - Targetted Danny, found he wasn't there and i found someone to be good. Later, i found out Danny was in fact good on Night 2

Night 2 - Targetted Rummy, was blocked from reaching him for a while. Then was able to reach him eventually, he was also good.

When Goku was mentioned the pink blobs were reminding me of Majin Buu:

1389441-untitledlkiuj_fat_buu_happy_super.jpg

Buu is a good candidate, though I personally suspect it's Ditto. Who are you, ReZ?

Lol, welcome to my life and Dohnut/ReZ.

So far we have;

heroic - no threat to town according to Cube

Danny - probably town due to DuD's death/swap

aqui1a - ReZ says he got info that he's town, though not an info gatherer. @Aqui1a has been quiet all game.

mr-paul - EEVIL thinks he is town and has confirmed his power/being targetted on night 1

Dohnut - nothing to unconfirm his previous claim being blocked til night 4.

ReZ - not actually verified by any of this, except that he was indeed redirected by Danny. Actually, we don't know that, can you confirm a redirection Danny? Do we actually know he was redirected or did this get assumed?

Tbh my focus at the moment is on ReZ.

Hold on, I don't redirect in any way. If ReZ was redirected, it was some else's doing. What I can confirm is that he ended up at Aqui1a, but I don't know anything about potential redirections and original targets.

Can't/shouldn't be anything to do with me as far as I'm aware.

Buu is a good candidate, though I personally suspect it's Ditto. Who are you, ReZ?

Hold on, I don't redirect in any way. If ReZ was redirected, it was some else's doing. What I can confirm is that he ended up at Aqui1a, but I don't know anything about potential redirections and original targets.

Had a feeling this might be the case. Can anyone confirm ReZ was actually re-directed as he claims?

That is pretty weird... Is the delay something to do with your role or was it something to do with Rummy?

Looking at it, there was a delay with Danny too, but that was much longer than with me. It's either Jimbob's power, some interference, or could be Peeps being slow, though I'd rather hope twas not the case.

I was given information that painted you in a bad light. But it was written in a strange fashion so I'm not willing to put much credence on it. If you could tell me who you targeted and we can make sure that this person was not affected badly, then I can be sure that this information is planted.