N-Europe

DIY Mafia: Reality vs Fiction

The Peeps

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if Rez can confirm that he is the pink blob that disabled me on night 1... it means that Yvonne is the cause of the needles which attacked me and left me damaged until night four. Now, considering that DuD's body was found on night 2 like this:

An inspection of the body revealed lots of tiny scratches all over his skin, it looked like he had bled to death over some time.

Then it's highly like that whatever the needles were that attacked me on night 1, they also killed DuD.

Basically, I want some answers. Character, power etc please, Yvonne! Vote: Yvonne

Apologies, I have checked my PM and it says I was attacked by tiny, sharp metal PINS which shattered my screen. I made the same mistake on day 2, but clarified/corrected myself in this post. I need to remember it's pins, not needles.

Are you saying that in this game there is both a set of tiny sharp pins AND another thing that can kill with lots of tiny scratches? I find that unlikely.

@ReZourceman So you're saying I wasn't roleblocked, the pink blob that landed on my screen was you? And that's why I never reached my target?

I had assumed that you targeted me, and if you did target me (although I did not realise it exactly worked like that at the time) but you should have failed. The pink blob is me, yes.

lol, just seen... seeded it quite nicely ReZ.

This got messy. ReZ has been playing erratically since the beginning (not that that's a damning observation). Lots of information from seemingly nowhere

ReZ... can you say why you thought DuD was mind controlled night 1?

I targeted DuD on that night, and my PM back said along the lines of "Although it did not appear to be DuD", and the write up coupled with that lead me to that conclusion.

I think there's more to ReZ's character than he lets on.

There is not more to my character claims. If you want a full story, I initially requested Kony, and Neon Hot Pink Luminous Glowing Slime as a backup choice. I then changed my mind and combined them - it made sense that Kony would need a cool sidekick.

This Yvonne point seems like an extremely solid lead. Vote : Yvonne

Votes:

mr-paul (1): Jonnas, heroicjanitor,

No Lynch (2): Marcamillian, Rummy

Yvonne (4): Nintendohnut, ReZourceman, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo

Majority was not reached

Just when the town were gaining some momentum, the day was abruptly ended.

I was planning to end the day when I got home from work (finished at 9) so sorry to cut you all short but it was extended anyway :p

Please send in your PMs for Night Four

16 Players:

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Tales

@Yvonne

1 dead:

DuD

Night 4

A pink ooze was a vibrant beacon in a dark street. A futuristic device was drawn to it. It stopped what it was doing and edged closer until it was sucked in. It was soon joined by a super soldier. The pink ooze spat them both out and continued to slurp through the town, passing a small kitten as it toyed with a piece of stationary. The scene was being watched with interest by the inebriated duo.

An intergalactic investigator set out to find his target but was once again being drawn away by a powerful force. The pull was particularly strong tonight and the investigator could not pull away. As he was pulled closer he saw his doom and realised there could be no escape… until he felt a pull coming from the other direction, a pull that was equally as powerful. The investigator turned to look upon his saviour and he despaired once again. Trapped between the two forces, he felt his limbs begin to separate. He screamed as he heard two loud pops that were his arms dislocating. Within seconds, the unrelenting forces had ripped the investigator in two. His body was not found but his absence was noted at the start of the town meeting.

Jimbob has been killed. He was Garrus Vakarian and could investigate alignments. He was good.

A curious pink object was rolling to the edge of a roof, ready to land on its victim. It waited at the edge for the perfect moment to strike its target. It caught a sight of pink far down below and rolled off. As it plummeted through the air a mass of tiny pins strike it, knocking it off course. The curious pink object landed with a splat on the pavement, narrowly missing its vibrant target.

Rummy has been killed. He was a gay bar of soap and could make his targets extra vulnerable when they bent to pick him up. He was a member of the mafia.

14 Players:

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Tales

@Yvonne

3 dead:

DuD

@Jimbob

@Rummy

DAY FIVE BEGINS

Majority is 8

Yes, Rez. My targets have been you, then nobody for ages cause I wasn't allowed to target anyone, and last night I targeted Rummy. It was my effort to prove once and for all that I was telling the proof about my power.

I guess you redirected me though, Rez? Or if you didn't someone else did. I don't know why I went to you and don't appear anywhere else in the write up.

Still want a character claim from @Yvonne today, he didn't come online in the last day phase so let's here it now!