N-Europe

DIY Mafia: Reality vs Fiction

The Peeps

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I was mind controlled as I haven't been told I was nor does the write up suggest it.

Do you do some kind of mind control, and targetted me? Seems a random conclusion otherwise?

It sounds to me like the skilled fighter saved dannyboy from whatever the enibriated duo had in store for him? Which makes him sound good.

So who's Chuck Norris then? :p

I don't think I was mind controlled as I haven't been told I was nor does the write up suggest it.

Do you do some kind of mind control, and targetted me? Seems a random conclusion otherwise?

It sounds to me like the skilled fighter saved dannyboy from whatever the enibriated duo had in store for him? Which makes him sound good.

So, nothing in the write up matches your character? Because the PM I received and the write up reasonably corroborate each other, and its curious that you seem surprised. So you received a PM as you believe you should have done, with no interference?

Just for dohnut..

I'm doing wedding things today so won't be very active (if I'm active at all) as I'll only have internet through my phone. Please don't lynch me for it :p

No I had no pm, but if something like your suggesting happened I would have though peeps would have told me? Hence my conclusion it didn't happen.

I do see myself in the write up, but I'm not gonna say where until a time where I have to.

Dannyboy, was your original target DuD?

No, my original target was Cube.

I'm curious, why do you assume I was the one who was teleported away by the fighter? Also, why do you describe it as saving? Nowhere does it say the inebriated duo had any malicious intent.

Well thats good lol... errrrm I may have just gave more info than I intended.. guess who I am.

I've just assumed a drunk duo might have bad things in mind for their target.. they may not, but thats the flavor I took from the words used.

Well thats good lol... errrrm I may have just gave more info than I intended.. guess who I am.

I've just assumed a drunk duo might have bad things in mind for their target.. they may not, but thats the flavor I took from the words used.

Just so you know it wasn't that part that made me suspicious, it was the part where you made a vague statement about 'dont know what happened to me last night as Rez never said? Judging from the write-up I might have got Roleblocked I think"

Basically that post quietly said "don't ask me anything because I'm telling you I have no info so you don't need to pay attention to me". Its exactly what I would have said on the first day if I was mafia, y'see! :) congrats on the wedding!

BTW I was attacked by two different things last night. I am about 90% sure I am the 'futuristic device' near the start of the write up. The result of the double attack (first I was hit with a pink blob which hurt me a bit, then a lot of small but very sharp needles which hurt me even more) is that I am unable to target anyone until night four.

My PM doesn't mention whether I reached my target or not before I was attacked. Rez, did anything happen to you last night? Anything good, specifically. If so, it was me :p it doesn't matter because I'm stuck doing nothing for a bit, but still.

I'm revealing this because 1) I'm powerless so no threat to anyone 2) it would be better for the town to know that there are two attackers around, and know what they look like/how they work so we can try to find them and 3) the mafia probably already knew i was the futuristic device because I think at least one attack came from them.

Well, if you know for a fact I was the one who was targetted by the fighter and the inebriated duo, it's a bit confusing, because I'm fairly certain I am the organised man in the write-up, meaning I'm mentioned twice.

As far as I can tell, I can't place myself in the writeup, but I don't think I was interfered with either, which really isn't very helpful right now.

@DuD this is the kind of post that makes me massively suspicious. It says a lot without actually saying anything. Just as an example, and I certainly have nothing on Rummy (or anyone else). Just making a point that this is the sort of thing the mafia might do to show they are posting, but also gently distract people away from them :)

it doesn't matter because I'm stuck doing nothing for a bit, but still.

I'm revealing this because 1) I'm powerless so no threat to anyone

Basically that post quietly said "don't ask me anything because I'm telling you I have no info so you don't need to pay attention to me". Its exactly what I would have said on the first day if I was mafia

It's almost exactly what you've said on the first day.

Intriguing.jpeg

I tried going for my target, but ended up going for somebody else instead. No idea who this person/individual was, just that i found this person to be a goodie. Someone is a target-swapper i believe, but who.

Edited by Jimbob

It's almost exactly what you've said on the first day.

Intriguing.jpeg

The difference being that in Rummy and DuD's posts, they gave no information. I, however, have shared everything I have.

Information helps the town. Seeing as I'm not going to have any more for the next four night, I might as well share what I have now in case I die. Rummy and DuD's posts didn't give any information and avoided attention, which is what I would do if I were mafia. Townies should always share information as long as it doesn't put them in danger (for example, there's no point in investigators coming out on day one and saying 'I found out that x is a townie!' as it simply paints a target on their head). Information like mine doesn't put me in any more danger and might help the town.

Quoting one small part of my huge post, full of information, isn't an entirely fair way to make your point, now, is it? ;)

What info have YOU got EEVIL?

I make that 7 of the 17 characters mentioned last night. Some people have given good ideas of who they might be so I take this to be an unusually productive day for town.

Information is key. I don't make myself out in the write up but I did find my target to be untargetable and have my suspicions on what character they might be.

I make that 7 of the 17 characters mentioned last night. Some people have given good ideas of who they might be so I take this to be an unusually productive day for town.

Information is key. I don't make myself out in the write up but I did find my target to be untargetable and have my suspicions on what character they might be.

Could they have just been protected? If they are definitely it might be worth saying who it is so we can ask them to explain themselves?

If dannyboy thinks hes the organized man, maybe the intimidating child army was after me? They don't sound very friendly?

I'm also confused that the inebriated duo were unable to carry out their actions? Unless someone was protecting dannyboy.

How many people haven't received pms?

Could they have just been protected? If they are definitely it might be worth saying who it is so we can ask them to explain themselves?

If it is who I think it is it's a character trait rather than a protection but I might be wrong about the character. If I am right I'm pretty sure they're town so revealing might not be best at the moment. Should things change I will come forward with who it was though.

I tried going for my target, but ended up going for somebody else instead. No idea who this person/individual was, just that i found this person to be a goodie. Someone is a target-swapper i believe, but who.

How do you know they're a goodie unless your an alignment investigator? Which if you were, you surely wouldn't have admitted on day 2 with no gain from doing so??

Oh, sorry Dohnut, next time I'll come out with absolutely everything I have in my very first post of the game on the very first day, full roleclaim and all. I think we all should, then we'll definitely win! My point was that nothing I say will give any more information than what we have which is useful for the town, but rather more may give the mafia an edge of killing off useful townies.

How do you know they're a goodie unless your an alignment investigator? Which if you were, you surely wouldn't have admitted on day 2 with no gain from doing so??

You have to give all your information on day 1, though! Otherwise you're mafia!