NEurope
Debug Mode

Pokemon Black & White 2

This game, like all other DS games, looks terrible on any type of 3DS. I'm not really up to speed on 3DS hardware/software and scaling of older titles, but is it not possible the horrible blur on original DS games is just due to a filter Nintendo are using to soften the display? If that's the case, a simple system update could surely fix the grody 3DS/DS image quality and save our eyes.

The blur is because the 3DS stretches out the image to make it fit on the 3DS screens. The 3DS has more pixels per inch, hence why DS games end up looking so blurry even though the screens are roughly the same size. You can actually play DS games at their original resolution, but because of the smaller pixels, the picture gets so tiny it's not really worth it.

Blah blah Pokémon.

Edit: Whatever, my explanation was better, anyway!

any recommendations on a fire type? i want rid of my pignite

I don't particularly want to go down the volcorana route as i'm keeping Genesect in my team so want to avoid another bug

I'm toying with the Camerupt route, has anyone used this before?

I could go for a Candelure again as that was a strong one

Alo thoughts on the Diemo line, as i transferred over an egg and he's proving to be a bitch to use as he seems really weak and easy to KO, so would it be worth replacing him with a Sneasel to i have an ice type? i don't need a dragon type per say, but i do love the dark dragon

You could go with Magmortar/Arcanine from Virbank Complex. They're pretty ace.

Heatmor can do some damage

I'm swapping and changing my team a lot more than I have done in the past, nearly 500 Pokes now so it's much easier to struggle on picking just 6. I have my 6th badge now with all my Pokemon at Level 40

Samurott, Roselia, Espeon, Crobat, Fraxure and Lucario.

This is likely to change again.

Snagged a few rare 'mon via the Poke Dream thingy app, using one at the moment. Need to advise they all come over at level 10 at present.

I thought the level of your dream radar pokemon depends on the number of gym battles you've beaten?

Indeed it does

0 = Level 5

1/2 = Level 10

3/4 = Level 20

5/6 = Level 30

7/8 = Level 40

any recommendations on a fire type? i want rid of my pignite

I don't particularly want to go down the volcorana route as i'm keeping Genesect in my team so want to avoid another bug

I'm toying with the Camerupt route, has anyone used this before?

I could go for a Candelure again as that was a strong one

A Camerupt may not be the bestestestest choice, as if you get hit by a water attack you'll be properly fisted.

This game is pretty good, completed it and the post game seems to last longer. Just having trouble getting dex info for the starter pokemon.

Oh, and my US imports work with my UK DSi and 3DS (even the dream radar) :D, I can rest easy now.

Got tonnes of 'Mon from the Dream Radar and Dream World, havn't been able to transfer any over as my mate re-acquired his DSi before the transfer was complete. Damn him!!!.

Still, i'm not complaining.

Got a Hidden Ability Ditto in the Grotto of Giant Chasm. 0.05% chance of it appearing. Hit Point IV of 30 (only IV which matters on Ditto). Beautiful

Question about Dream Radar:

Is there a significant incentive for using the Simulator devices after you've caught Landorus? I've just tried the Tornadus one, and got a measly PP Up. Is there a substantially higher chance of getting good items with it or something? Seems like a lot of dream orbs to blow if not...

Question about Dream Radar:

Is there a significant incentive for using the Simulator devices after you've caught Landorus? I've just tried the Tornadus one, and got a measly PP Up. Is there a substantially higher chance of getting good items with it or something? Seems like a lot of dream orbs to blow if not...

The special simulators can give incredibly rare items such as Life Orbs, Eviolites etc.

http://www.serebii.net/dreamradar/items.shtml

@canand Got a new project for you to get over to Europe

545536_367567449996215_1231510680_n.jpg

Damn that's just beautiful. The colour choice just completely makes it!

Reminds me of that awesome Groudon GBAsp :D

tumblr_mc01bwSOMD1qd5idoo1_1280.jpg

that charizard 3DSXL is pretty damn nice!

I got a Camerupt (well Numel from an egg but i've evolved it now) and he is pretty damned awesome!

The same cannot be said for the Snoover i also transferred over, i thought the Grass/Ice type would be a good addition to my team, as i had him in pearl in my main team and found him awesome, however this snoover seems to die all the damn time

*sigh* might just switch my team around again and put a sneasel in for my ice type

The same cannot be said for the Snoover i also transferred over, i thought the Grass/Ice type would be a good addition to my team, as i had him in pearl in my main team and found him awesome, however this snoover seems to die all the damn time

I used an Abomasnow in D/Pt and mine used to die all the time. OK, it was mostly from recoil from Wood Hammer but still. Also I found the rest of the team didn't exactly enjoy the constant hail. Weavile is awesome though :)

Switched my Unfeazant for a Zubat for now, it was female so it had the ugly design, much prefer the male design :P. Just have to put up with Golbat until it evolves. Still might switch it later mind.

Yeah, remembered I caught a Skarmory but then I would have 3 steel types :laughing: Thinking of adding a grass type but not sure who.

I've got Leavanny as my Grass type, but it's got far too many weaknesses thanks to its joint bug-type. I'm searching for one too.

Yeah, remembered I caught a Skarmory but then I would have 3 steel types :laughing: Thinking of adding a grass type but not sure who.

I was tempted to bring over that water grass mon that looks like a Mexican (name is alluding me)

I can't decide on six so i've been using around ten and rotating, Snoover is probably going to go from rotation for the above reasons, and the hail got annoying

Samurott, Roserade, Crobat, Lucario, Haxxorus and Espeon is my team at the moment, gotten my 8th badge and looking forward to seeing if Team Plasma will delay me from the Pokemon league challenge for long.

Challenge Mode has got my team over Level 90 with no grinding at all...all natural and necessary to fight them all