NEurope
Debug Mode

Pokemon Black & White 2

Challenge Mode has got my team over Level 90 with no grinding at all...all natural and necessary to fight them all

Wow! That sounds crazy fun!

Can't wait to try out a full Challenge Mode playthrough! :)

Wow! That sounds crazy fun!

Can't wait to try out a full Challenge Mode playthrough! :)

Don't forget that you lose it as soon as you reset a save

Don't forget that you lose it as soon as you reset a save

I've no need to worry. My mate has Black 2 :)

Why is Virizion impossible to catch? ;_;

Getting it paralysed and down to the tiniest pixel of HP; not even giving me an Ultra Ball wobble.

Edit: Never mind...

Edited by D_prOdigy

What are your thought on Electross and Thundurus?

I used Thundurus from the second gym onwards after getting it on Dream Radar, and its proved to be very strong and useful

However as i got to skyla's flying type gym i trained up my weaville and a tynamo so i'd have options, and i managed to solo the gym with just Electross and his stats at level 39 are very close to (and exceed in somecases) that of Thundurus with only special atk being 5 points lower, and having levitate he is immune to ground so has no weakness.....

The only positive of thundurus is his flying type in theory, but i started using duckelt as a hm slave

(did i just convince myself to switch thundurus out permanently to the reserve roster of mine)

so yeah thoughts?

but overall i am really loving this game, far more than anything since silver anyway, there is just something about it

Why do nearly all the trades online ask for legendary Pokémon below level 9? Can they even be obtained legitimately at those levels?

Why do nearly all the trades online ask for legendary Pokémon below level 9? Can they even be obtained legitimately at those levels?

I think the D/P Lengendaires could be obtained below level 10 in one of the games.

The following legends can be found under Level 10

Mew

Lugia

Ho-Oh

Jirachi

Dialga

Palkia

Regigigas

Giratina

Phione

Manaphy

Tornadus

Thundurus

Landorus

I actually made a nifty section that shows you the lowest level a Pokémon can be in each PokéBall and how to get it

http://www.serebii.net/games/pokeball.shtml

Most of the ones I see requested are Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem below level 10. ::shrug:

They're either morons or they're trying to initiate an old cloning glitch which doesn't work

:o Caught a wild Heracross! It's also Adament! Can't have 3 fighting types on my team though. :(

Also:

I got 2 Tornadus via the dream radar thing. Got a mate who wants one for White, is it even possible to get Tornadus over to him via a trade. I tried it earlier, wouldn't work.

If not, anyone have a Tornadus on Black willing to trade over to my copy of White so i can trade over to his White

I got 2 Tornadus via the dream radar thing. Got a mate who wants one for White, is it even possible to get Tornadus over to him via a trade. I tried it earlier, wouldn't work.

If not, anyone have a Tornadus on Black willing to trade over to my copy of White so i can trade over to his White

Unfortunately the Therian Forme ones are not able to be traded. You need to change its form first

Unfortunately the Therian Forme ones are not able to be traded. You need to change its form first

Is that possible to do?

Is that possible to do?

Yeah, you can change the form using the Key Item "Reveal Glass". This is obtained by taking a Therian Forme Landorus (obviously obtained in your game) to Abundant Shrine. It will change any Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus' form

Yay, just beat the Elite Four and the Champion! 39 hours on the clock, with Keldeo, Volcarona, Reuniclus, Braviary, Ferrothorn and Excadrill. Looks like there's still much more to do, though. :)

Phad enormous fun with this picking it up again after about a fortnight of no time to play. I walked through Join Avenue, having completely forgotten what I had set as my special words, when I hear a cry of:

"Amazing sainted MINGE!"

Really, really made my day.

Anyone know if its possible to get another Genesect from the mystery gift if i start a new game?

If you start it before the end of the day, yes. However if you do it later, no

Just completed the 4th gym, Psy Pokemon certainly are useful. Thanks to a mate who gave me an Abra egg, now my highest levelled 'mon at level 32.