NEurope
Debug Mode

Pokemon Black & White 2

Why should one choose Black 2 if one has Black? Would there be anything wrong with getting White 2 instead? Would I miss out on something?

Why should one choose Black 2 if one has Black? Would there be anything wrong with getting White 2 instead? Would I miss out on something?

No, but the story would make slightly less sense as certain people's Pokémon will have changed (notice you get in Black 2 the Legendary Dragon you didn't get in Black) and areas will not be the same as in Black

Just been to GAME to pick up Meloetta.

photo-1_zps10799204.jpg

Pokédex Complete! :yay: (Until October, at least...)

Just been to GAME to pick up Meloetta.

photo-1_zps10799204.jpg

Pokédex Complete! :yay: (Until October, at least...)

Only a red trainer card? and from Black/White as well. Your disappointing me...

Downloaded Meloetta today as well x3 times Black/White and White 2.

Nuts! I completely forgot about Meleotta!

Anyone know which Game stores are doing the event? (specifically in London)

Is it all of them?

Nuts! I completely forgot about Meleotta!

Anyone know which Game stores are doing the event? (specifically in London)

Is it all of them?

It is all of them, yes

Only a red trainer card? and from Black/White as well. Your disappointing me...

I don't even know what the significance of the red trainer card is! And the only reason it's on Black is because I couldn't be bothered to transfer everything over to Black 2, especially as I'm going to have to do it later this year on X/Y anyway. (Fingers crossed those games will have a shiny charm to.)

There's no preorder shenanigans this time right? Need to stop being lazy and get to a GAME store. Bit harder now since they closed a lot of them.

Need to stop being lazy and get to a GAME store.

Pffft, if you looked under the word 'lazy' in a dictionary, you'd see my name.

I only live 7-10 minutes away from GAME.

There's no preorder shenanigans this time right? Need to stop being lazy and get to a GAME store. Bit harder now since they closed a lot of them.

Not for me this time - all I had to do was open my DS and download the mystery gift.

Wouldn't be surprised if some stores pushed it as a Dungeon pre-order bonus, but I've not been made aware of any internal memos saying to push it as one, unlike last time

The game near me at the Mall, there is a starbucks right outside it, so previous downloads, I've just sat at a table and got the event Pokemon without actually being in store, so that's one way to avoid pre-order.

The game near me at the Mall, there is a starbucks right outside it, so previous downloads, I've just sat at a table and got the event Pokemon without actually being in store, so that's one way to avoid pre-order.

With Keldeo, many stores wouldn't activate the distribution until you asked

Tried to download today but i couldn't get my meloetta! The chap at Game turned on their gear but my 3ds just wouldn't connect to it. Am trying to receive gift via wireless, is that right? Anyone else had trouble?

Anyone has a spare Keldeo or Meleotta they can trade away? They are the only ones I'm missing. I have number of legendaries to trade in return assuming I have multiples of that particular Pokemon.

@Serebii it's definitely worth me making the trip into town to get a Meloetta isn't it? I'm still weighing up if I want to go in today or not, will probably go in on the very last day of the download (Friday) in any case. :)

@Serebii it's definitely worth me making the trip into town to get a Meloetta isn't it? I'm still weighing up if I want to go in today or not, will probably go in on the very last day of the download (Friday) in any case. :)

Yeah, I don't see another Meloetta event coming before XY is out

Thanks, I will make the journey in early on Friday morning before work. :)

Damn, I thought I had this Saturday to go down to my local. Do they leave their machine on over night? No way I can make it to an open store before/after work.

Got three Meloetta's from Game - two for me and one for my bro - it was worth the journey in as I picked up Shinobi on 3DS for £5 plus I made a bit of progress on Fire Emblem. :)

Now I've just got to get back into Black & White 2 so I can finish it before X & Y come out and destroy my life all over again :p relatively speaking of course, I'm sure it's worse for you @Serebii how do you cope having to cover all of these Pokemon games? I know it's a passion/obsession of yours - plus income probably - but still, how do you do it?

Either way keep up the good work. :D

Got three Meloetta's from Game - two for me and one for my bro - it was worth the journey in as I picked up Shinobi on 3DS for £5 plus I made a bit of progress on Fire Emblem. :)

Now I've just got to get back into Black & White 2 so I can finish it before X & Y come out and destroy my life all over again :p relatively speaking of course, I'm sure it's worse for you @Serebii how do you cope having to cover all of these Pokemon games? I know it's a passion/obsession of yours - plus income probably - but still, how do you do it?

Either way keep up the good work. :D

I'm clinically insane and have many quirks that people consider abnormal. I have so much memorised that I don't need to cross reference

Awesome, I've never owned a Deoxys, Will now own 4.

Loving these events, getting some right beauties recently. I really should get my act together, complete Ruby & Play Pokemon Channel for 7 days to get Jirachi.