NEurope
Debug Mode

Pokemon Black & White 2

With Move, you can Deposit, Withdraw and move everything...the other options are just to cut vital seconds

It just seems redundant, especially with the touch screen.

Beat the Elite 4 yesterday, I may have had higher level Pokemon but the Champions Haxxorus took 4 of my Pokemon down, Dragon Dance man, makes it almost unbeatable, only my Samurott was able to take a hit and then ice beam to beat it. Not sure how much more I'll invest in it now though.

Trade in a 3DS and get this limited edition Pikachu 3DS XL console for only £99.99. At Game Out 7/12/12. Preorder Now! Pika!

Shinies is another Internet myth. It is just like that one where you swallow five spiders every night.

Anyway, started this again a few days ago after getting bored of it before. My current team is Emboar(I can't recall if I started with the grass or fire starter), Zoroark, Genesect and Cofagrigus. Haven't decided on the flying and water pokemon yet. Ducklett serves as the transport in the meantime. Just defeated the sixth gym.

It is just like that one where you swallow five spiders every night.

I thought it was around 8 spiders in your lifetime...

According to a kids documentary I watched almost a decade ago.

So... that announcement that was mentioned on Japanese TV to be coming on Jan 8th...

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/important_announce/

The official PKMN website now has a page set up telling people to bookmark this page for the day.

I'm starting to think that it's a bit more than just Hey You Pikachu 2 :D

Stunfisk WiFi event, clearly :p

So... that announcement that was mentioned on Japanese TV to be coming on Jan 8th...

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/important_announce/

The official PKMN website now has a page set up telling people to bookmark this page for the day.

I'm starting to think that it's a bit more than just Hey You Pikachu 2 :D

Is it related to Black & White or something new?

Is it related to Black & White or something new?

No idea. Something new is most likely :)

Pokemon Grey incoming! :D

Na, Grey was in development and became Black 2 & White 2 when they were adding more ideas

Guess this is alot bigger than an event Pokemon then?

Have I missed a Meloetta UK event by any chance?

Guess this is alot bigger than an event Pokemon then?

Have I missed a Meloetta UK event by any chance?

Nope. Meloetta hasn't been distributed yet

My Japanese friend who has this cousin who has a friend who saw a dog who is owned by a girl who's husband works for Nintendo.

They said they couldn't tell me what the game is, but the only hint they could give me was water and trumpets.

Hmm..

jVt1Q.jpg

Edited by Debug Mode

Water and Trumpets?

Pokemon Brass band? set on an abandoned cruise ship?

Gen III was all about the trumpets

My Japanese friend who has this cousin who has a friend who saw a dog who is owned by a girl who's husband works for Nintendo.

They said they couldn't tell me what the game is, but the only hint they could give me was water and trumpets.

Hmm..

jVt1Q.jpg

Nice try :p

Nice try :p

Haha, I'm just hoping it's a main series title on the 3DS. It sounds pretty important.

Got any speculation, rumours you want to share with us? I'm keeping my bloody eye on you after the BW2 saga haha

Haha, I'm just hoping it's a main series title on the 3DS. It sounds pretty important.

Got any speculation, rumours you want to share with us? I'm keeping my bloody eye on you after the BW2 saga haha

You know that at times like this, I have to fall silent :)

You know that at times like this, I have to fall silent :)

Blah, there are times I love you and times I hate you, one of those times being now haha

But just to kick up a bit of speculation myself, Game Freak said in a New Years card in Nintendo Dream magazine they are working towards the next "evolution" of the Pokemon World. Probably just hype/marketing speak, but we've yet to see what they personally have planned for the 3DS.

And then, there's the source code of the website regarding the announcement to be made on the 8th of January. There is a count down timer in the coding. Sounds like it might be something big, but every time we've expected something big, it really wasn't haha.

Blah, there are times I love you and times I hate you, one of those times being now haha

But just to kick up a bit of speculation myself, Game Freak said in a New Years card in Nintendo Dream magazine they are working towards the next "evolution" of the Pokemon World. Probably just hype/marketing speak, but we've yet to see what they personally have planned for the 3DS.

And then, there's the source code of the website regarding the announcement to be made on the 8th of January. There is a count down timer in the coding. Sounds like it might be something big, but every time we've expected something big, it really wasn't haha.

Clearly PokéPark 3DS :p