NEurope
Debug Mode

Pokemon Black & White 2

Just completed the 4th gym, Psy Pokemon certainly are useful. Thanks to a mate who gave me an Abra egg, now my highest levelled 'mon at level 32.

You finished the 4th gym at level 30?

I'm on number 6 and most of my Pokemon are level 28... Am I doing something wrong?

You finished the 4th gym at level 30?

I'm on number 6 and most of my Pokemon are level 28... Am I doing something wrong?

Hmmm, i have no idea. Heading to the 5th gym, my line-up are as follows

Kadabra (Lvl 30), Servine (Lvl 28), Lucario (Lvl 27), Jolteon (Lvl 25), Finneon (Lvl 19)

Hmmm, i have no idea. Heading to the 5th gym, my line-up are as follows

Kadabra (Lvl 30), Servine (Lvl 28), Lucario (Lvl 27), Jolteon (Lvl 25), Finneon (Lvl 19)

Where did you get an Evee from?

You catch it in Castella City. Sewers, trail through (stay on the top path, don't venture south). You get to some stairs, climb and viola. You'll find an Eevee in that area. I got it before my 3rd gym badge.

And the Thunderstone, use the dousing machine in Nimbasa City, should have one by now hopefully.

Does anybody need a trading buddy? I've got an Electabuzz and i think its time for him to grow up.

Or even just a good Samaritan who can help a brother out?

Does anybody need a trading buddy? I've got an Electabuzz and i think its time for him to grow up.

Or even just a good Samaritan who can help a brother out?

If you like I can trade with you quickly now then trade back?

If you like I can trade with you quickly now then trade back?

Yes please. My friend code is 4771-5390-1727. Ill owe you one

Yes please. My friend code is 4771-5390-1727. Ill owe you one

Added you now, and in the room waiting

My FC is 3654 8457 7407

Chris

Ooh @Serebii I have just seen you in ONM!!!

Flicking through and there you are in the ONM Rant section!

Very good read. I totally agree! I'd post a pic but I'm on my iPad and its a nightmare getting pics off it onto forums ha.

Just thought I'd share! :D

Ooh @Serebii I have just seen you in ONM!!!

Flicking through and there you are in the ONM Rant section!

Very good read. I totally agree! I'd post a pic but I'm on my iPad and its a nightmare getting pics off it onto forums ha.

Just thought I'd share! :D

Thanks, glad people are agreeing with me. I'm constantly fed up with people calling for Pokémon to change genre etc.

Didn't realise it'd be in a "Rant" section though. I was just asked to voice my opinion either way :p

Thanks, glad people are agreeing with me. I'm constantly fed up with people calling for Pokémon to change genre etc.

Didn't realise it'd be in a "Rant" section though. I was just asked to voice my opinion either way :p

Yeah well like I said I totally agree!

I think when it's broken down into what each new game has brought to the battle system it shows how much it has developed.

But in developing it is sticking true to what the series is all about - except now you can have a Pokemon that is tailored to how you want to battle etc.

And yeah it wasn't really a rant, like you said it was just an opinion!

Change genres? That makes no sense. That's what all the spinoffs are for! It'd be like all the MAIN Mario games becoming Mario RPG style when that's what the Mario RPGs are for...

I would like to see an action game though, metroid style elements, with the various abilities allowing you to get past certain areas. The main character is an Eevee that can use stones to temporarily evolve to other forms of Eevee. My idea was that you were a human who, for better words is part of a family of were-eevees, who can transform to an Eevee at will. But you're special as you can be any Eevee form (with an evolution stone of certain type). They could use it to introduce some more types to the Eevee family in anticipation of the next game.

Change genres? That makes no sense. That's what all the spinoffs are for! It'd be like all the MAIN Mario games becoming Mario RPG style when that's what the Mario RPGs are for...

I would like to see an action game though, metroid style elements, with the various abilities allowing you to get past certain areas. The main character is an Eevee that can use stones to temporarily evolve to other forms of Eevee. My idea was that you were a human who, for better words is part of a family of were-eevees, who can transform to an Eevee at will. But you're special as you can be any Eevee form (with an evolution stone of certain type). They could use it to introduce some more types to the Eevee family in anticipation of the next game.

Thank you, that is what I have been saying but people constantly say to drop the turn-based RPGs -_-

So this was in the latest ONM? I'd like to read your views too. But I can already see from these comments where this is going.

So this was in the latest ONM? I'd like to read your views too. But I can already see from these comments where this is going.

Yeah, they asked me to write about whether or not I think Pokémon needs change

Strange question. I say that because you don't normally hear questions like that aimed at other long running video game franchises.

Strange question. I say that because you don't normally hear questions like that aimed at other long running video game franchises.

That's exactly what I said :p

Serebii, any rumblings on when we might see a Meloetta event? Only 'mon I need now.

Soon!! :)

Seen all Unova dex pokemon, and I'm about 20 away from catching them all. I have to say I think the Oval Charm reward is pretty crap considering eggs are easily given when breeding.

One thing that does need to change is the sheer volume of redundant actions and text - in battles for instance, "Blargeymon used FookUpUrShit.... Blargeymon's special attack rose! Blargeymon's special defense rose! Blargeymon's speed rose! Blargeymon's evasiveness rose!" Waste of time.

Why not "Blargeymon's special attack, special defense, speed and evasiveness rose!" ? Hmm?

And those PC boxes... why do depositing, moving and withdrawing pokemon have to be separate actions that require you to exit box operations? Again, complete waste of time.

One thing that does need to change is the sheer volume of redundant actions and text - in battles for instance, "Blargeymon used FookUpUrShit.... Blargeymon's special attack rose! Blargeymon's special defense rose! Blargeymon's speed rose! Blargeymon's evasiveness rose!" Waste of time.

Why not "Blargeymon's special attack, special defense, speed and evasiveness rose!" ? Hmm?

And those PC boxes... why do depositing, moving and withdrawing pokemon have to be separate actions that require you to exit box operations? Again, complete waste of time.

With Move, you can Deposit, Withdraw and move everything...the other options are just to cut vital seconds