NEurope
Debug Mode

Pokemon Black & White 2

Vocals? Where do they get used?

Really need to get down to GAME/Gamestation to download Keldeo this weekend.

In a few gyms

You have missed a lot. I see B2W2 adverts on most ad breaks

Unfortunately so. Told you people would bitch :p

lol I am fine with this change tbh, Dogars sounded weird to me.

Anyone get their Keldeo in preparation for this game?

Certainly have, got 1 sat on both Black & White waiting :)

I need to complete Black though,

Anyone willing to trade me a Keldeo? I have a number of legendaries to trade, check my previous posts to see a list(use advanced search) because I don't remember what I have.

What was that legendary you download in BW2? Genesect? How far do I have to play in order to get it? I will only buy the game this year to get it and then leave the game for next year or at least later.

Anyone willing to trade me a Keldeo? I have a number of legendaries to trade, check my previous posts to see a list(use advanced search) because I don't remember what I have.

What was that legendary you download in BW2? Genesect? How far do I have to play in order to get it? I will only buy the game this year to get it and then leave the game for next year or at least later.

Genesect can be downloaded straight away. It's at a lower level than the one Japan had so you're not that overpowered

The English Iwata Asks is out now!

http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/ds/pokemon-black2-white2/0/0

The Theme of Resonance

Unno Yes. The keyword this time for Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 was "resonance." In Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version, you communicated with each other in a kind of "interference," but this time it's resonance, so we adopted gameplay that broadens each other's worlds.

Unno talks about the 100 person orgy

Unno With wireless communication, the range is limited, so the degree of excitement is different compared to network games. It's like you're closer and can feel each other. It was mysterious how increasing from a few people to about 100 felt like it came with a greater degree of intimacy. I haven't really analyzed it well for myself yet, but…

How a space fantasy movie can teach you how to play Pokemon

Unno Right. If the gameworld were a movie, anything would be possible, so I thought I could broaden the gameworld.

Iwata What do you mean by "anything would be possible"?

Unno Like a space fantasy that wouldn't usually be possible in the Unova region.

Iwata Huh? A space fantasy in Pokémon? (laughs)

Unno Or romance.

Iwata Huh?! Romance in Pokémon?! (laughs)

Unno Yeah! (laughs) But I wasn't sure how far I could go. There is, of course, the worldview that The Pokémon Company has preserved, and GAME FREAK treasures certain things, so when I submitted the proposal, I was pretty nervous.Masuda The first page of the specifications had Pokémon with an Adamski-type UFO16! I was like, "What's this?!" (laughs)

Iwata Whoa! (laughs)

Masuda But if you looked closely, the UFO was hanging from a thread! That was really interesting, and it looked like the possibilities were endless, so I let them do whatever they wanted.

Iwata But you needed to really figure some things out to actually make it playable.

Masuda Yeah. They really thought hard about what kind of gameplay to have. The movies have options for the plots, and if you don't know the type of Pokémon, the plot doesn't move forward well.

Iwata So that way if you're playing and have a lot of knowledge about the Pokémon type, it comes in handy in the game.

Masuda Yes. Those who are more knowledgeable will be able to film more smoothly—so knowledge comes in handy—and those who don't know much will learn.

Unno We'd actually had a problem before in duels with how the Pokémon series was getting more and more for hard-core players. You have to remember the Pokémon and move types, so some were of the opinion that battles were difficult to understand. Something we discussed was how people playing for the first time learn the essentials.

Iwata Over time, the battles get complicated, so you have to remember more.

Unno Yeah. Then when we were thinking about the Pokéstar Studios plan, we thought that if selecting the wrong lines or moves when making a movie would result in a different ending or audience evaluation, then you would naturally learn the mechanics of Pokémon, and the ideas came together. So when you play Pokéstar Studios, before you know it, you naturally learn the enjoyment and depth of battles.

Iwata When something fun you think of and a separate problem snap together, things change. That's just like what Miyamoto-san says about an idea being something which solves multiple issues at once.

MERCHANDISING DAT STUNFISK!

Iwata Ishihara-san, what do you think Pokémon values?

Ishihara I wonder… Like the other two just said, I think how interesting the games are—like gameworld details and gameplay logic—are incredibly important. Stunfisk, which came up earlier, became a hit product at Pokémon Centers. (laughs)

Iwata I have to say that normally Stunfisk would be a hard sell on its own. (laughs)

Ishihara Yes. (laughs) But by making something that draws upon its flatness, like Stunfisk rice crackers, we were like, "This'll work!" You could say that's what's fun about product development. When we made metal charms, we thought that a set of the three Pokémon that the player first chooses from would sell the most, but actually the set with Litwick, Lampent, and Chandelure was the top seller by far.

Iwata At the time, you said that production couldn't keep up.

Ishihara Yeah. I was like, "Huh? Why?!" But store personnel said "Of course it would sell! Litwick is cute and Chandelure is strong!" and I was like, "Oh, is that so?" (laughs) One charm of Pokémon is how people come to like certain Pokémon for all kinds of reasons, like because they're strong or cute. In product development as well, it is important to discover something new and keep on inventing.

And much more there :)

So Pokemon is PETA's newest target... http://features.peta.org/pokemon-black-and-white-parody/

Oh how ironic that they should choose to support Team Plasma. The entire point of B&W's story was to tackle the morality behind the concept of Pokemon capture and raising - and they actually came up with a damn good explanation for the morality behind the concept.

I guess this game is how N and Team Plasma saw the world of Pokemon :laughing:

(also lowering defence causes Thundershock to do more damage. Nice to know that they haven't actually played any of the Pokemon games :laughing:)

Edited by Dcubed

Well I am not helping PETA becuse I like playing Pokemon and another thing there not Animales

Does it really matter which version I buy? I originally had Pokemon Black so I should just buy Black 2 right? [/indecisive] :p

I don't know, but I had Pokemon White last time and this time it'll be Black 2.

The developers have said that if you get Black, for completion's sake of the story, you should get Black 2

If you got Black and go to White 2, you'll end up with 2 Reshiram and no Zekrom. That saidm if you have no access to the other exclusives, you'll be fine with them (Black and Black 2 have the same ones

Edited by Serebii

Likewise, my accounts been charged and hopefully this will arrive tomorrow.

I ordered from LAME. It's been dispatched but there's more chance of me starting to enjoy Resident Evil 6 than this arriving tomorrow! Ha.

Looking forward to it coming though!

Damn, they waited till this morning to pack up and ship my game. Wont get it till tomorrow :( (I'm not really upset though, considering that I'm still getting it a day before the release day :) )

Damn, they waited till this morning to pack up and ship my game. Wont get it till tomorrow :( (I'm not really upset though, considering that I'm still getting it a day before the release day :) )

I'm waiting for my friend to finish his game so he can send me Challenge Mode. This is the 6th Gen V playthrough of mine...I want a challenge

I'm waiting for my friend to finish his game so he can send me Challenge Mode. This is the 6th Gen V playthrough of mine...I want a challenge

Dahym! 6!? I haven't even done that many runs of Gen 3 or 4!

How much harder is Challenge Mode than the regular one? I'm planning on making it my second run through - then maybe my 3rd one will be done as part of that Whole Series Nuzlocke challenge I'm planning on doing at some point (one Pokemon for each game that I transfer from game to game upon completion - hoping end up with a final, battle hardened team of 6 survivors!)

Edited by Dcubed

Dahym! 6!? I haven't even done that many runs of Gen 3 or 4!

How much harder is Challenge Mode than the regular one? I'm planning on making it my second run through - then maybe my 3rd one will be done as part of that Whole Series Nuzlocke challenge I'm planning on doing at some point (one Pokemon for each game that I transfer from game to game upon completion - hoping end up with a final, battle hardened team of 6 survivors!)

Challenge Mode is a bit trickier...enemies are at a higher level (wild Pokémon don't increase so there's a gap), the AI increases (Gym Leaders and bosses are as tough as later Subway trainers), Gym Leaders get extra Pokémon

I'll finish off the first game before I start this one.

Btw Serebii, what are your favourite Gen V Pokemon?

I've got a top 4:

Excadrill

Carracosta

Eelektross

Haxorus

I'll finish off the first game before I start this one.

Btw Serebii, what are your favourite Gen V Pokemon?

I've got a top 4:

Excadrill

Carracosta

Eelektross

Haxorus

Really hard to say, there are loads

Escavalier

Golurk

Hydreigon

Galvantula

Krookodile

Cofagrigus

Really hard to say, there are loads

Escavalier

Golurk

Hydreigon

Galvantula

Krookodile

Cofagrigus

That's a great selection! I would've probably have gone with those as well, especially Krookodile...

tumblr_lsxxq8U3Ui1qkhon7o1_500.png

So much goddamn swag! (and Sandile is super cute to boot! :heart:)

Gen 5 has one of the best selections of new Pokemon for sure. Probably my favourite all new cast since R/B!