NEurope
Debug Mode

Pokemon Black & White 2

I do...both of them in fact

I get two Genesect...bwahahahahahaha

Now that Nintendo are using DLC, it'd be cool if future generations of Pokémon have proper DLC monsters (as opposed to ones which are already on the game carts, which hackers reveal and spoil before the game is even out).

Have there been any events for Black & White 1 recently? Think the last I re-call was Darkrai.

Meloetta & Keldeo haven't had release dates for UK yet?

Keldeo & Meloetta will be distributed towards the end of the year. No new WiFi event for the west yet, but a Porygon will appear in the Global Link from tomorrow

I've nearly finished White, overall i thought it was a pretty good game. I did give the new Pokemon a try, and fair enough there are a few i do like. The names of some however, are not particulary good.

I will venture into purchasing either White 2 or Black 2. And probably will trade some older 'mon over to it.

I've nearly finished White, overall i thought it was a pretty good game. I did give the new Pokemon a try, and fair enough there are a few i do like. The names of some however, are not particulary good.

I will venture into purchasing either White 2 or Black 2. And probably will trade some older 'mon over to it.

You don't need to trade them over, there are loads from the beginning. Riolu is one of the earliest areas for example. As is Azurill

300 Pokémon in the Unova Dex, 156 of which are Unova, the rest are not. Plus you can Dream World and Dream Radar instantly

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/unovadex.shtml <-- Full List

Edited by Serebii

Serebii, how soon will I be able to get the Shining Charm? Is it possible for me to transfer my complete Pokédex over straight away, or do I need to beat the Elite 4 first?

Serebii, how soon will I be able to get the Shining Charm? Is it possible for me to transfer my complete Pokédex over straight away, or do I need to beat the Elite 4 first?

You can trade your Pokémon over right after you beat the first gym. However, the gift of the Shining Charm is within a town you can't get to until you have beaten the Elite Four

@Serebii. Sweet, i suppose they recieved a few messages from fans. A good selection of 'mon indeed. And Dreamworld'ng from the start, also good indeed.

If you imported the games, then Piplup is now available over WiFi

Yeah. They're all in my Japanese B2W2 :) Which means I have a nice item

shiningcharm.png

Mind you, I had that before I got Genesect since it ignores Event Legends, but still

ah, the shine charm. I'm going to try and complete my Pokédex too. How long did it take you to put them all in B|W2?

btw does that mean you have all the Pokémon on both games, B2 & W2?

EDIT:

That reminded me! I actually caught a shiny Tranquil last year, don't know what happened to it though. It was the first shiny I had ever caught.

Edited by -Dem0-

ah, the shine charm. I'm going to try and complete my Pokédex too. How long did it take you to put them all in B|W2?

btw does that mean you have all the Pokémon on both games, B2 & W2?

Nooo just one. Nuts to doing it on two.

With the western versions of B&W being region free (I was really happy that they worked on my DSi and 3DS), is it likely that the western versions of these games will also be region free, going off the release dates and the way they handled the localisation and distribution with BW1? This has been on my mind for a while now and I really hope it's the case (all my DS games so far have been US imports).

Edited by Ragnarok

With the western versions of B&W being region free (I was really happy that they worked on my DSi and 3DS), is it likely that the western versions of these games will also be region free, going off the release dates and the way they handled the localisation and distribution with BW1? This has been on my mind for a while now and I really hope it's the case (all my DS games so far have been US imports).

I wouldn't be too quick to assume. From what I've heard, the reason BW wasn't was due to a manufacturing fault. I doubt they're making the same thing.

As such, it's also likely that with B2W2, we'll have different WiFi events to America for once

I can't tell you, but it may be wrong. There's no way to tell until launch

Ok, so it isn't 100%. Ugh, here's hoping at-least....

I really wish they didn't pull this crap with handhelds. Consoles I can understand, but not handhelds. -_-

Edited by Ragnarok

WiFi event got announced for America, we'll likely have it (if we run the same servers again)

It's GENESECT!

October 7th to November 12th

Bah, if only they got this fucking game out earlier..

Presumably going to obtain a Japanese copy in the next week or two, but I need a telephone number before they even accept my damn address.