NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sarka

New Year's Resolutions

Well, it's almost time again to make some New year's resolutions, I've never actually stuck to one before and I'm pretty sure that a very small amount of people here will take them to seriously.

My one is to save more money. If I can save up I'm hoping I'll be able to get a new phone and a Rev + 4 controllers at launch. If I spend barely any money in town each Saturday and buy less games (which is harder with the DS out) I should be able to get a new phone in May and then get around £400 or so for the Rev launch. That'll never happen though.

Your turn!

Ok I have a couple...

to visit my family more - I hardly saw them this year as I'm not too keen on travelling, but I'm hoping to go every month or two next year.

to save - now Im getting a bit more every month it's about time I start saving, not sure what for yet but it will be good to have.

gonna try and get a job as soon as i turn 16. i tried to do one thing. whatever i earn i put like a fiver aside for the revo. but with all the ds games etc i really need a job. if i do get a job then im gonna do this. put some money aside everytime i get some.

oh and more importantly is to get more stuck in, in revision for my GCSE's.

To have a better year than this year as it was shite.

Not to dye my hair again once its back to its natural colour (or not to dye it again after I dye it back to my natural colour if I can't bother waiting).

To revise well for my GCSE's.

I have 3 MASSIVE distractions...

E3 2006

Twilight Princess

World Cup 2006

argh.

Well i've already achieved quitting smokin, and i rarely drink now, so just being able to carry them on will do me fine. Saving would be nice, but yeah, in reality that wont happen :P

if i do get a job then im gonna do this. put some money aside everytime i get some.

I said exactly the same before i started working. And it never happened :D

Mine:

1. Get a Job

2. Start Revising for Exams (first is on the 10th Jan)

Take more drugs, drink more, smoke at least 3 packs a day and sleep with more women then a ..... a..... a guy who sleeps with a lot of women. Yeah.

Also, i'm gonna spend all my money on bats. Baseball bats and like flying bats. I'm gonna mix them to create the ultimate batmutant. I'll call him... batman

oh wait....

this was not a joke, not any of it

I dunno, save money for a revo or a 360. I'm undecided on which to get, can really only afford one.(At least for the first 2 or so years until either is cheaper.

Draw something big, an A3 or bigger montage of cartoons or videogame characters (a la EEvil's The Project. Is it done yet btw?)

May add more later, I'm not much of a resolution person.

I have loads:

-Get a Job and stop asking other people for money, i HATE getting help from my parents all the time.

-Get a life. Seriously i haven't got one and i'm beginning to get extremely depressed.

-Get more friends

-Go out with the few 'girl' friends i have

-Go to Clacton even though i hate it

-Stop worrying about other people

-Don't listen to other people who are horrible

etc... etc...

Of course this may sound stupid but i seriously have alot of problems which i would like to get sorted out as well. The year 2005 has been a god-awful year for me and i doubt 2006 is going to be better....

Slim and go to the gym....so i look beter in the summer and to get some christmas flab off.

I would like to save more, but i always say i am but never do. Ive saved £90 since christmas day so thats a start.

Get rid of old routines.

Maybe stick up for myself a bit more, i usually just take it but...i dunno.

my resolution is the same as always, get girlfriend yadda yadda..

most importantly, get a new job as morrisons is shit. work in central london hopefully and get a nice £7 an hour. then

save up for some action figures, dvds, and i made a list of all the old games i need to buy of ebay. then i need to save up for 3 nex gen consoles, save up for my £3000 pc and then save up for a hdtv, trip to e3, trip to japan...

the only thing to prevent that from happening

yes

a girlfriend...

so then who wants to spoil my plans

Do better in uni, stop being depressed, get a new stomach and a girlfriend. Oh yeah and start doing exercise, cause I really need it.

1) Try and revise for GCSEs a little bit everyday, or at least every week

2) Begin learning Japanese and actually stick with it

3) Save money for Revolution

4) Generally go out more

5) Do something awesome for New Year's Eve 2006

1 , Get myself out of debt

2 , Get back into work (been signed off for nearly 3 years now)

3 , Start getting laid again

4 , Cut down on my gaming and start playing my guitar again

5 , Try to get a life again (moved here 9 months ago and still don't know anybody)

6 , To stop being moody and constantly agressive to others

my resolution is the same as always, get girlfriend yadda yadda..

most importantly, get a new job as morrisons is shit.

i used to work there ;), by god it sucked!

Checkouts, Old people and a stupid manager.

urgghhh, and they wonder why one day i never came back :awesome:

My resolution about 5 years ago was never to make a New Year's resolution ever again..... I've stuck to it so far!

(Apart from the one that everybody has - get a girlfriend)

Sign in to follow this