N-Europe

Pokémafia 12 : Ruby and Sapphire

ReZourceman

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote Cube - 5 ; DuD, heroicjanitor, mr-paul, MadDog, Jonnas.

Vote Rummy - 1 ; marcamillian

Majority was not reached.

NIGHT FOUR

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@Jonnas

@EEVILMURRAY

@Jimbob

@DuD

@Marcamillian

@Rummy

@Coolness Bears

Get your PMs in.

@Rummy, @Jimbob ; start participating.

Edited by ReZourceman

An orange, yellow, white and brown Pok?mon strolled around the town for hours. Overhead, a large majestic Pok?mon was seen casually sitting in the clouds, it perked up its head, concentrated and blasted out two raging balls of pink fire to two different areas of the town below.

Across town a purple, black, red and yellow Pok?mon was struck by a speeding circle. Almost instantly after a ball of pink fire struck it, and a ring of powerful energy surrounded it. It decided to reduce its size and stand its ground more firmly....coming towards it was a purple, orange and sandy Pok?mon, but it darted straight by, tiny puddles and peaks of pink rock poked out of the ground in pursuit. It looked back to where the previous scamper came from and witnessed something worrying. Before it could adjust its defences it was overcome by a mass of lively Pok?mon who continued to have their wicked way with the helpess Pok?mon.

A green, green and red Pok?mon flew up into the skies above the town, and sought out the thunderous black cloud. A purple glow was piercing the night sky as the Pok?mon drew closer....suddenly a rush of air battered out of the cloud, and a speedy Pok?mon flew right by, towards the ground.

Moments later and the golden Pok?mon was walking across a patch of land...it glanced up and witnessed the beloved Pear Orchard burnt to the ground, still smouldering. Wreckless vandalism, it thought as it tutted to itself. It crouched its legs and let out an almighty release of energy, sending itself commeting towards the clouds. It grabbed the now-sleeping majestic Pok?mon and performed the most impressive Seismic Toss that history had ever seen.

380.png

Latias is dead. With its powerful psychic connection to other Pok?mon, it could target two players to be protected from roleblockers. He was a member of the town. @mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@Tales

@The Peeps

@EEVILMURRAY

@Jimbob

@DuD

@Marcamillian

@Rummy

@Coolness Bears

14 players, majority is 8.

Edited by ReZourceman

I don't think we should rush lynching neutrals. We need to work out what they do, and lynching them reduces the majority for the mafia.

I was seemingly redirected to myself after trying to help DuD and then some erotic creatures had their way with me, stopping me from doing anything.

ok.

I was nowhere near Yvonne when they died.

I have targeted 3 nights and only once has it hit. The other two nights I have been knocked off target and not hit anything and the other one wasn't my primary target.

On the other side of town some bubbles started coming out of the ground. Small puddles were created and suddenly, large pink spirals shot out from the floor, encompassing a giant Pok?mon within.

This isn't you? Cube said he targeted you that night.

One of those knocked off target was me coolness... sorry bout that (unless you ARE mafia?!?)

And mr-paul... tonight was me too.

I'm glad Tales has come forward with a lead but I think it's more important to follow up on cube yesterday. A possible mafia vs. a neutral... no question really. After all... a neutral presents equal threat to mafia and town. Let them deal with it.

Vote : Cube

I've found MadDog fishy since he dodged the question immensely when questioned about targets/chair, targetted him the night he died, and now turns up Neutral. I certainly don't like it if he was indeed the one to kill chair, any extra killers are very rarely any good regardless of what side they're on, usually being a loose cannon that doesn't help town at all. For that I'll Vote:MadDog unless someone can show me the better target.

What do/were you doing last night @MadDog?

This changing the subject to MadDog makes me suspect Tales. I still think we should either lynch Cube or Coolness. Coolness for being a giant pokemon and being mentioned right beside when Yvonne died.

Also MadDog probably killed chairdriver.

I was considering Cube, but then I thought we haven't confirmed DuD's power yet as accurate, and that makes me reluctant whist we have other leads and, as far as I've seen, not gotten any mafia so far. With a supposed investigation power and numbers as they are, what happens if DuD's wrong? Or worse, mafia? We lynch his 'bad' person and they're town, the mafia then kill, that's down to a majority of 6. I'd rather go for the neutral who can possibly kill to avoid further risk, and because having their own win condition means it's possibly not in town interest. This interest could lie with either town, mafia, or solely self interested; with a 2/3 chance of losing, I'd rather not take it.

So what I want to know is, what did @MadDog do last night, and can anyone confirm it? Can @DuD confirm being protected by @Cube/can anyone else confirm that @Cube protected @DuD?

I'm torn... I want action but I don't think that having targeted someone who died is a particularly strong reason for the lynch.

Vote: Rummy

Why did you vote for me yesterday??

Ok, so many contradictory statements in that post that I think Rummy is mafia now :p

What we have is an investigator who claims to find a mafia, and one who claims to have found a neutral. The neutral is a tracker too, but may have killed an inactive. I'm just gonna Vote: Cube I feel that Rummy, Tales and Nintendohnut are in cahoots with Cube! /paranoia Also @DuD kinda need you to pipe up here :p