N-Europe

N-Europe London Meet 2012 - 30th June!

Rummy

Guuuys. I didn't realise this was tomorrow. I can't really make it, but I can offer you an attractive idea.

I'm working the night shift at Namco. It's just by the London Eye. It's open until midnight. If you come, I will give you a free bag of tokens worth £50. I'll work some magic. And then you can bumper cars/bowl/video gamez all you want.

Lemme know if anyone feels up to coming so I can prepare something..!

Edit: PM me if it sounds like something you wanna do and I'll throw some details at you.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guuuys. I didn't realise this was tomorrow. I can't really make it, but I can offer you an attractive idea.

I'm working the night shift at Namco. It's just by the London Eye. It's open until midnight. If you come, I will give you a free bag of tokens worth £50. I'll work some magic. And then you can bumper cars/bowl/video gamez all you want.

Lemme know if anyone feels up to coming so I can prepare something..!

Edit: PM me if it sounds like something you wanna do and I'll throw some details at you.

That...that is possibly kind of awesome.

I moved to London! And as such had to leave my last job (which I actually quite liked) and am currently stuck working at Namco (which I really, really can't stand).

I should probably come to N-E more often, familiar strangers on the internet not knowing what's going on in my life is weird :(

But yeah someone should totally PM me and I'll give you details of the location and other cool stuffs.

Awesome indeed

I'm pretty drunk right now. Getting it out of the system now to save goafers clothes tomorrow. Bagsie bottom bunk btw

Either you are in some cheating you body or that's the dumbest idea ever....surely you have just woken up hungover?!