NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 21: GOTY Edition

Completely huge game in the promotion race it must be said! Looking forward to it!

Had a huge 2 - 0 away win against the 2nd placed Aqui1a yesterday, very happy with that...

I'm not really chasing promotion. Mainly because if I do get promoted, I'll just get obliterated next year. :heh:

The season after next is when I'll be serious about it. At the moment, this is just about winning games and getting DV.

I'm all about winning games, though. I hate losing. You've had some good results and the 2-0 against Aqui1a was a massive result...shock of the season so far, I think.

Should be some interesting games.

@danlikestrees

To answer your question about cups. There usually is a cup for the two lower leagues because the top league usually has an extra player. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there are equal teams this season so no cup for anyone! You wouldn't win anyway :p

I'm not really chasing promotion. Mainly because if I do get promoted, I'll just get obliterated next year. :heh:

The season after next is when I'll be serious about it. At the moment, this is just about winning games and getting DV.

I'm all about winning games, though. I hate losing. You've had some good results and the 2-0 against Aqui1a was a massive result...shock of the season so far, I think.

Should be some interesting games.

Didn't really think that far ahead... just had a look at the middle league, the teams do look dauntingly good. Might be able to hang in there (if I were promoted) if I get some good development at the end of this season, though that's unlikely given the amount of players I've bought lately. Could do with some more depth certainly.

@danlikestrees

To answer your question about cups. There usually is a cup for the two lower leagues because the top league usually has an extra player. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there are equal teams this season so no cup for anyone! You wouldn't win anyway :p

Ah that's a shame. Yeah nah I just wanted the thrill of playing a top league team, like when Barnet play Arsenal or something like that (and presumably getting annihilated). Or the potential glory of a fluke win against an under-powered middle league team or something. Ah well!

Didn't really think that far ahead... just had a look at the middle league, the teams do look dauntingly good. Might be able to hang in there (if I were promoted) if I get some good development at the end of this season, though that's unlikely given the amount of players I've bought lately. Could do with some more depth certainly.

You'd do better in the middle league than I would at the moment, because you have some great levels for your midfield and attack line. Mine are all a bit young so won't really find their potential until another few seasons.

I'm jealous of your midfield. :heh:

You'd do better in the middle league than I would at the moment, because you have some great levels for your midfield and attack line. Mine are all a bit young so won't really find their potential until another few seasons.

I'm jealous of your midfield. :heh:

Yeah, you'll be getting really good in a couple seasons as you say. Think I could do with bringing in a few proper youngsters, was having a look at your squad earlier, might in a couple of 18 - 4s to train up when I get a bit of cash in...

Alliances!

Week 7

Legacy: Haden 8, Inter 9, Co-op 10, 27

...: Silverdale 7, Leeds 5, All Stars 9, 21

The Hurricanes: Elites 5, Emo 8, Bubbles 8, 21

Trio: Mad 10, Peeps 4, Rez 6, 20

Final Three: Odwin 9, Eights 6, Cube 1, 16

...: 64s 1, DuD 7, 8

Legacy is waiting on a call from you

Week 8

Legacy: Haden 9, Inter 9, Co-op 10, 28

...: Silverdale 6, Leeds 8, All Stars 9, 23

Trio: Mad 10, Peeps 3, Rez 8, 21

The Hurricanes: Elites 5, Emo 7, Bubbles 5, 17

Final Three: Odwin 7, Eights 8, Cube 1, 16

...: Rising Phoenix 3 64s 1, DuD 6, 10

Good to have newcomers who are really enjoying the game. :)

People always resist but once they start playing they realise how awesome it is. Apart from Dannyboy who somehow couldn't get into it :nono: Don't let me down @dan\-likes\-trees.

Maybe we should have a mega off-season cup at the end of this? If we have 30 active teams it would take....

Match Day 1: 30 teams

MD 2: 16 (highest scoring losing team goes through?)

MD 3: 8

MD 4: 4

MD5: 2 (Final)

2 1/2 weeks. Not that long really and would be good fun. Teams which get knocked out in the first 2 rounds could play a couple friendlies to keep themselves entertained afterwards?

Problem is we can't play on neutral ground.

We could base it on league finishing positions and let the "weaker" teams host it at their ground, to balance it out.

Or, host it like the FA Cup and draw the names out of a hat. First choice is the home team, second choice is the away team.

Anyway, I'm having a bit of trouble with preparing for tomorrow's game. I'm a bit nervous Dan will have guessed how I'll be playing and will counter eet.

Live draw would be amazing. We'd have to find a way to make it into an actual video or something so we could view it...since that would be brilliant.

Xpert11. Serious fucking business!

I fully endorse and approve of a live FA cup style draw would be sick but who has the balls to pull it off?

No like seriously do you get these guys in a shop or something?

The-balls-007.jpg

A live draw (with highlights shown later via YouTube) would be frickin' awesome. Definitely an early contender for "Forum Moment of 2012".

We should do it properly and have an awards ceremony before hand. Handing out prizes to the top scorer in the league, most assists etc.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I changed two things right before the match, and they paid off big time.

Much needed win :D

Doesn't move me from 8th place though. At least the scores are still close! Losing today would've put me way behind.

A live draw (with highlights shown later via YouTube) would be frickin' awesome. Definitely an early contender for "Forum Moment of 2012".

We should do it properly and have an awards ceremony before hand. Handing out prizes to the top scorer in the league, most assists etc.

Superb idea lets get this idea going early. I have a video camera I can do some awards before although not live unless I use my awful webcam. Not that I have to do it all of course. For the live draw someone who has more knowledge in live streaming would be better set up to do it.

I other news the Haden Barrage continues!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I changed two things right before the match, and they paid off big time.

Gutted! You completely destroyed me! Deserved win, called my formation and my playmaker, damn! Could not believe the disallowed goal, I was getting right excited.

Thinking I prepared against the formation before you changed it... kind of guessed when I read your post last night but didn't change tactics...

Tuesday! I will have my revenge!

Also: Suiting up is a requirement for the draw if it happens!

Meh, should have won that. Will win the return match.

I fully encourage continuing the collected effort to kick ass on the bottom 3 so we can secure our own survival.

Got a massive lead in prize money on the pool^^ Another 200 000 income today.

Edited by Tales