N-Europe

Can N-E please Spare 2minutes To Fill In My Public Art Questionnaire!

Retro_Link

Thankyou very much to the 25 who responded to the survey!! :D

I'll keep it open in case anyone else wants to add their 2 cents.

It really won't take long!!

Would be doing me a big favour!

It's for a research paper I have to write (and taking time away from other more important work).

Here's the Link (hope it works!):

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZDYBM9L

Cheers Guys/Gals :)

Edited by Retro_Link

There you go, filled it in.

(Though I am unsure of what exactly qualifies as "Public Art", I envisioned some options and noticed the answer would be roughly the same for all of them)

Thanks!

Yeah Public Art can refer to a lot of things, but to quote from my essay...

Public art is more than art work which has been placed outside into the public realm; nor does it have to be something that takes on a visual form, as it can be also be something based in the world of sound or multi-media for example. It refers to art work that has been specifically planned, designed and implemented into the public domain, be it outdoor or indoor, and is accessible to all.

Done for you! Hope it helps! What's the background to this?
Well the Postgrad Course I'm on is Landscape Architecture (which is designing anything that isn't the building themselves, so public spaces/parks/gardens and the like).

For one module we had to comment on a bunch of research papers, and then for the second part write our own, based on a topic that could be of interest to this field.

So I'm looking at opinions towards public art, something which can often devide opinion, and then maybe looking into ways in which we can make sure it succeeds.

Done. Very interested in the topic at hand, will you be releasing the results of your research?
Thankyou!

I can do yes.

I've had 23 responses now... maybe at 25/30 I'll close the survey (if I can... as I really need to be writing the results up soon), and see if it lets me link to the results or anything.