N-Europe

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

Jonnas

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how people (one person) is suspicious of me because I couldn't see what he was alluding to and didn't have time to go back through the thread to find out exactly what it was. I mean, really?

The main reason I was asking about Cube's double vote is that I find it INCREDIBLY unlikely that there would be two townies with double-votes in the game. And I have one as well.

Vote: Cube

The main reason I was asking about Cube's double vote is that I find it INCREDIBLY unlikely that there would be two townies with double-votes in the game. And I have one as well.

So, you're perfectly fine with getting lynched tomorrow?

Which I totally agree with. With suspicion already on Cube I'd rather go for him first, though hopefully Donhut's vote will be proved first also.

bubble-gotcha.gif

I would also like to see Dohnut's vote.

I however remain unconvinced on Cube's villainy, the evidence points to his uninnocence but he keeps composure in this time.

What is the vote count?

But you're throwing away an important power...

The power to receive other people's PMs? Maybe so, but it's not the most killer of powers, and regardless focusing on a power has nothing to do with your allegiance. I'd rather like to think that we're throwing away a mafia.

bubble-gotcha.gif

I would also like to see Dohnut's vote.

I however remain unconvinced on Cube's villainy, the evidence points to his uninnocence but he keeps composure in this time.

What is the vote count?

bubble-gotcha.gif

That gotcha didn't make sense.

I haven't a baldy either. :(

Yeah, I'd be suspicious of everyone who backed Tales up at the start of this day until they are proven innocent, tbh. I didn't notice that potential link with heroicjanitor being "killed" through forged evidence, good spot.

Eh, I said that first....

I love how people (one person) is suspicious of me because I couldn't see what he was alluding to and didn't have time to go back through the thread to find out exactly what it was. I mean, really?

If you have a double vote too then I am even more convinced.

I can also reduce the majority.

See, this doesn't make sense. If you are town, the majority always stays the same, and you can help get to it quicker. But if you are mafia, then basically, majority is reduced because you can win with fewer people.

I think this is a slip of the tongue from a mafia culprit.

At the very least, makes you more of a threat than not.

Vote Standings

Cube (6): Diageo, mr-paul, The Peeps, Rummy, Nintendohnut

No lynch (1): jayseven

Majority is 11

---------------

Links to the write-ups will be posted once this day ends. Which should be tonight, as I think the day as gone on long enough.

Second post: Should have refreshed the page before posting re:Nintehndohnut...

Cube and Nintendohnut, one of them have to be evil/neutral. There's no way both are town.

Cube (Manfred von Karma): Prosecutor. Known for his ruthless tactics.

Ruthless tactics don't have to mean evil, it can just be sneaky. But compared to Dohnut's character description...

Nintendohnut (Damon Gant): Chief of Police. Very nice and friendly

:(

So Cube can intercept PMs, which is pretty much equally a mafia and town power, but he can also reduce majority? That's much more a mafia power, especially in combination with the former. Plus, Nintendohnut would be stupid to present his own double vote as an argument if he wasn't townie and believed Cube to be mafia.

I'm leaning much more towards Cube being mafia now, though there's still jay's argument. Would Cube be able to intercept a role PM? Also, Jonnas did say he was experimenting a bit with this game - I'm worrying if that might be giving us townies two double votes and a majority reducing power (since both sides could technically benefit from it, although it's obviously far more effective in the hands of a mafia)?

Still, when all is said and done, most of the evidence seems to point to Cube being mafia, and I'm willing to go with that.

Second post: Should have refreshed the page before posting re:Nintehndohnut...

Cube and Nintendohnut, one of them have to be evil/neutral. There's no way both are town.

Ruthless tactics don't have to mean evil, it can just be sneaky. But compared to Dohnut's character description...

:(

I think we should definitely avoid letting the descriptions influence our judgement here. A good guy can easily employ ruthless tactics, and an evil guy can easily act very friendly.

That being said, Nintendohnut would, as I said, be very stupid - or very ballsy - to actively bring up his own double vote as an argument against Cube is he was mafia and trying to frame him.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!