NEurope
Jonnas

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

Remove Vote

Let's give it a tiny bit more time. I want to hear powers/etc. before we lynch him.

Wasn't stalling, just have very little to add and was hoping to coast by without having to reveal anything - a tactic that works for others.

I can copy people's abilities by quoting them in the courtroom, but I only get a vague explanation of their power back. Courtroom session 1 I copied Diageo and was told I can watch a player's behaviour in the courtroom. Courtroom session 2, I targeted Rummy and was informed that I can target a player next break and see what they get up to, I PMd Jonnas to see what happened with the results from my behaviour watching but Jonnas stated that the PM was correct.

So this is also why I have been trying to remain fairly quiet.

Lol.

Won't vote as my double vote will send it over the edge and I don't want to end the day just yet as people were asking me questions. When I've answered those questions I'll vote (if majority hasn't already been reached)

@dannyboy - I am the chief of police and I have all the deputies in the area 'under my command' (in a way)

I can't communicate with anyone else outside the thread, however each night I can send one of them a text message (not actually a text, just PM Jonnas) and tell them to target someone. They then send me the results. This is basically my entire power apart from my double-vote - I haven't been told that any of them are good, so I can't clear anyone or anything.

Anyway, I'm only explaining this as my power isn't massively useful. My double-vote is probably more useful than my night power so I don't mind coming out with it really. Did you want to know anything else?

Vote: ReZ

Looks good.

Gotcha.gif

Looks evil. :P

Anyway, ReZ, you are the weakest link, goodbye.

Vote ReZourceman

Gonna go ahead and say before the courtroom session is over that protection would be nice, pals. If anybody out there can protect that is. =P

Vote Standings

ReZ (9): Sprout, Dannyboy, Yvonne, Tales, Eddiecoleslaw, MadDog, The Peeps, mr-paul, Diageo,

The Majority has been reached

-------------------

October 14, 10:15 AM

District Court

Courtroom No.2

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

"I'm telling you, pal, he's evil! There's clear evidence!"

payne-sweatingb.gif

"W-well, I don't see how you could f-find such a thing... M-my power is fairly s-simple...and-"

Ema Skye intervened "He didn't ask you about your power! And even that story has holes in it! Vote: ReZ"

"I-I...B-but I..."

"Payne, Gumshoe's accusation is flimsy, but your defense is even worse. It seems your losing streak is well-earned. Vote: ReZ"

"N-No, I...I..."

"Mr.Payne" started the Judge "This case is extremely clear. I see no reason for misinterpretation of the facts."

"P-please!"

"The court finds ReZourceman...

Guilty.png

"...

Ngh-

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

payne-damage.gif

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THEY PROMISED THIS WOULDN'T HAAAAPPPPENNNNN!! WWWHHHHHHYYYYYYY?"

"Well, well...It seems that our methods have bore fruit, after all!"

"ARTICHOKE IS NOT A FRRUUUIIIIITTT!"

"He's clearly lost it, it seems."

ReZ has been arrested. He was Guilty of working with The Mafia.

"My, my, I believe we deserve another 15 minute break to recollect our thoughts!"

---------------------

Remaining Players (17):

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Darksnowman

-Dazz

-Diageo

-Dyson

-Eddiecoleslaw

-Eevilmurray

-jayseven

-MadDog

-mr-paul

-Nintendohnut

-Sprout

-Supergrunch

-Tales

-The Peeps

-Yvonne

-Zell

The 3rd break will now begin

Edited by Jonnas

Poor ReZ, gets to be in a mafia game instead of being a GM and he's gone already.

But yay we got one!

Diageo's post wasn't game-related discussion, that was more like a "yay" or a "lol, ReZ" kind of comment (or even "...fuck" like Danny once did), unlike the game-related suggestions that Jayseven made.

I do think celebrations and such are a bit overdone, and I would appreciate if they diminished, but as long as they don't cross the line, no need to punish them with penalties.

Diageo's post wasn't game-related discussion, that was more like a "yay" or a "lol, ReZ" kind of comment (or even "...fuck" like Danny once did), unlike the game-related suggestions that Jayseven made.

I do think celebrations and such are a bit overdone, and I would appreciate if they diminished, but as long as they don't cross the line, no need to punish them with penalties.

My issue with it personally is that expressing joy/sorrow at the loss of someone implies an allegience to that side, which is still essentially playing the game if it's not in alignment interests to be expressing that view.

My issue with it personally is that expressing joy/sorrow at the loss of someone implies an allegience to that side, which is still essentially playing the game if it's not in alignment interests to be expressing that view.

I understand where you're coming from, I do, but such things are always going to happen, and the opinion they'll express is always the same, whether they are townies or not ("yay, we lynched a mafioso!" or "fuck, we lynched a townie!"), after all, no mafioso will go "yay, we lynched a townie!" in this thread :heh:

But yeah, too many celebrations also irk me a bit.

October 14, 10:30 AM

District Court

Courtroom No.2

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Jayseven was ecstatic "Well I'll be, I can finally talk again! I's gettin' bored already, let's shoot'em mafia rascals like we done t'that bald-goin', glass-wearin', green-speakin' feller!"

The Judge looked sternly "...Mr. Marshall...have you been drinking?"

jake-drinka.gif

"....Yup"

"Right...and you were drinking when you spoke out of turn?"

"...........Yup"

"The second time as well?"

"Now could you repeat that there question, pardner?"

"I mean this:

Oh what was that? Yeah. You're all idiots, but at least you lynched ReZ.

Now here are teh other suspects to investigate [text missing]

During the break, you made that post...before deleting it"

jake-drinkb.gif

"Say whaaa?! You got that all wrong, pardner! That there's forged evidence!"

"Is that so? Do you have an alibi?"

"..."

"Of course, Mr.Lang, take him away."

"...Wait...I do have an alibi. Even if that alibi is as bitter than the darkest night..."

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

jake-seriousb.gif

"I have been acting against the mafia, incognito. There is evidence that Godot was erring these hallways when that supposed post was made."

"Wait... You are Godot? If that is the case...there are several crimes that have been pointing towards that shady character...Stealing, invading private property..."

"The bitter truth, yes. After all, if you are going to arrest me, do it properly, and let me pay for the crimes I did commit."

Jayseven has been arrested. He was Innocent.

Shi-Long Lang mused "Pheh, when did I become the official bailiff for this court...?

Hm? Ha! That blonde prosecutor is still sleeping!" He said, before slamming the table in front of Dyson "Wake up, Mr.Rockstar! Or do you want me to take your place?"

"Ach! Ja, ja, I'll be good! I promise, Herr Wolf!"

Dyson has been replaced by Heroicjanitor. He is not allowed to mention anything about his previous role.

---------------------

Remaining Players (16):

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Darksnowman

-Dazz

-Diageo

-Eddiecoleslaw

-Eevilmurray

-Heroicjanitor

-MadDog

-mr-paul

-Nintendohnut

-Sprout

-Supergrunch

-Tales

-The Peeps

-Yvonne

-Zell

Majority is 9

The Court is now in Session 4

Edited by Jonnas

Someone attacked me, sharp blow to the back apparently.

I tried reverse tracking Sprout, as I was sure he would be a target for killing/mafia roleblocking.

Alas, I got nothing.

Godot hasn't come back since that first night :( Soundsl ike the same thing he described though. Nothing happened to me last night.

So I was roleblocked last night by a heavy blow to the back of my head. Anyone willing to admit to that?